Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest sunflower91

from http://sports.khan.co.kr/htdocs/photo/photo_view.html?art_id=201408261922553&sec_id=540401&slide=n&type=ent

[sK포토]송혜교, 눈 뗄 수 없는 단아한 미모

이선명 기자

l_2014082602001293400291001.jpg

l_2014082602001293200290971.jpgl_2014082602001292800290921.jpgl_2014082602001292700290901.jpgl_2014082602001292600290891.jpg

l_2014082602001292700290901.jpg

l_2014082602001292800290921.jpg

l_2014082602001292600290891.jpg

l_2014082602001293100290951.jpg

Guest sunflower91

It's been more than a week now that we are not able to see SHK in her promos/events for her upcoming Chinese films, the last time we saw her was last Sept 21 during "the Crossing" presscon/trailer release in Beijing. Though we are showered by her latest ads/campaigns for ROEM, J Estina and Laneige and the still photos/posters/trailer for her IAQ movie after her appearance in Beijing , it is best if we can see her again soon or we can have any updates for her upcoming events/activities to watch out for. Really hope by this time she's taking a break or having a good rest coz most likely she will be busy again for the promos for IAQ as it is to be release this Nov 7. It will be a pleasant surprise if we see her for a fan/stage greeting in Taiwan for her MPL movie or another magazine featuring her will be out soon coz i remember she did a photoshoot in Hongkong wearing that aquamarine off shoulder dress but no idea yet for what magazine. Love to see SHK also gracing the event either on HIFF (Oct 30 to Nov 9)  or in LKFF (Nov 6-21)  wherein MPL is one highly anticipated korean film in these film festivals , but for now its only KDW confirming to attend, so most likely we cant see her in those events .  Might be she will be busy by that time in promoting her Chinese films so it will be impossible for her to be there. 

hope to see SHKs beautiful smile soon! might be in the coming days she'll have upcoming promos/ events we'll never know, she'll just surprise us!

photo-PO4OMGNWWPHS

hi ticktockjuly and ngoc chieu nguyen! please see this link below for the detailed article , and based on trans tools though not that very clear and accurate , i somehow think that its her accountant that is subjected to that suspension however this article is quite long that it says something more but i cant fully comprehend even using the trans tools , hope you can get accurate translation.  I think for now, its better to hope for the best for SHK , i do believe she is more stronger now to face whatever trials/ challenges in life  and in the end  those anti-SHK netizens/bashers will have their own karma.

http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1412150320773654002

on a lighter side , this is to share with you the pics i've taken at one of the location shoot of SHK drama TWTWB that im happy to see that until now the poster for this drama is still displayed, this is Oh Young's mansion and the glass bell wind chime is still hanging on the window. Oh how i wish i was there when they shoot this drama!

photo-OUUTX79O9UUY

photo-Z1V23XP7XZY3

@Sunflower 91 , greetings
If single K-Pops actors and actresses are appearing in movie roles as married, doesn't that tell us, it's time for them to getmarried? The clock is clicking !   ;)
Simkumg-ing for WONKYO, if all is true in their friendship (I know it is), 2-3 years, tops. Kyo would certainly want to bethe best-looking bride in history, for him, their parents and friends, and mostly, for us. The shippers.
Kyo has a tendency to go into "hiatus" after a project, it's been proven so many times. Sorry. But I wish she will appear in the promotionof MPL, that of course, will generate the WONKYO ships, everywhere, I doubt if she is that "gutsy". Wonnie will, though ! 

Hi..@sunflower91.. :-)

i know you missed the busy thread like the MBL promo days and you are in S. Korea that day.. ;-)

i think everyone here is aching for more updates on Kyo same as what your feeling now..but i think she needs a well deserve rest too after the busy sched of promos and the storm that she undergo a few days back until now w/ the netizens that have nothing to do w/ their lives but to bash her.. :-S

but on a brighter side we will just wait and see on what's happen next for Kyo coz as we all know she always surprise us w/ a bang.. ;-)

we should be patient coz patience is a virtue.. ;-) :-D

thanks for the pics and info's kyonatics.. :-D

Haha, there were quite a few news articles about Lee Hong Ki's "Song Hye Kyo" pillow.  I think he's the most loyal and the cutest Kyo fanboy ever :P

1411292586_ee16.jpg5Zvch6.gif

Lee Hong Ki had a fan meeting in Nanjing, China on September 21.  During the fan meeting, a fan gave him a pillow that has Song Hye Kyo imprinted on it as a gift.  Hong Ki really likes it, was hugging "Song Hye Kyo" the whole time and never let go.  Even when going to the celebration dinner, he doesn't want to be apart from it, really funny :))

Source: Apple Daily

@sunflower91, Its her accountant to get suspension for a year. Im nervous in the beginning, but then I think to myself if there were something, NB wouldn't "let her go" until now. Thanks God, everything is OK now. I understand why Dispatch is respected (I dont mind the opposers to this point), they know articles and petition about Kyo is nonsense and subjective. Thats why they dont bother give news of Kyo's issue.

:x :x :x Your appearance in the world is so meaningful, Kyo!
2332F94453F2180415D5D5

I wish for KYO to join KDW in the promotion of their movie! It's understandable if she's not able to on account of she's beenthrough an emotional roller coaster ride! I hope she is getting a well-deserved REST and PEACE of mind! BE SAFE, KYO! :-bd:-bd

hello kyonatics...i miss seeing our kyo this past few days...hope she's doing a great time bonding w/ her mom, friends & loved ones :x ( just curious, does our girl really don't have boyfriend this time?..i was just bothered coz she'll be turning 33 this coming nov..) oops....hope i won't get off-topic here :D

okay anyways, thank you so much for all the vids, pics, gifs, & bits to our dear queen...hope to see her on coming days on her movie promotions IAQ & TC :x
and thank you jolie for sharing that link of IAQ bts to me at FB...that's so sweet of you... :x thank you again :D
sunflower91 dearie..thanks for that pic w/c i must say one of TWTWB main location...... representing " Oh Youn's mansion"...you make me missed watching that winter dearie...ahhhhh...,you were really so lucky chingu...you make it there all the way from turkey?... :D O:-)

Guest sunflower91

hi jennifer! im thankful that i was able to visit "Oh Young's Mansion" in SHKs TWTWB drama, it's part of my bucketlist to visit some of her drama location hotspots. and like you it's one of my fave dramas and even bought the directors cut DVD copy which i love the packaging and it comes with a photobook of the beautiful scenes of the drama and even have my OST cd too.
photo-L19UU38VGHI5 I also came to like SHKs 2003 super hit drama "All In" because of the love story In-ha and Su-yeon (played by SHK) and the extravagant location shoot in LA, Las Vegas and Jeju Island.  Though this is SHKs drama that earned the highest viewer's ratng in Korea it is not that popular in other asian countries like her Full House and Autumn in my Heart. She also got some awards for this drama.  Through this drama they even constructed "All In House" in Jeju that serves as a museum/chapel for the drama however it's unfortunate and  to my dismay that they now converted it to a "candy factory house"  so instead of seeing the memorabilia for ALL IN drama this is what i got:photo-KTR6ZOJYD387
SHK as Su-yeon and as Sister Angela in her All In Drama way back 2003photo-AT869V0SDCKL