Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

omo omo...... my palpitating heart...... oh my poor heart..... ^#(^

how can Kyo be so intriguing....... and i'm ahjumma 8-} 8-} :))

ig02z5X1vioHi.png credit freshspring :D :-*

i agree with all chingus said on her beauty...... it just beyond any words to describe her unchanging beauty........ becos it comes from inside and not just her physical appearance. 

freshspring

said: The latest news about Nicholas Tse ( known as Ting Fung) is mentioned by @hclover96 unnie and @rubylia, we had the English news.

I'll just quote the part related to Kyo unnie

[2014.09.12] FILM COMPANIES FIGHT OVER NICHOLAS TSE (Ting Fung) DESPITE HIS HIGH SALARY

itemprop="name" class="ipsType_pagetitle"

Started by

330d

Today, 06:29 AM

hong kong

Reportedly, Ting Fung did not mind giving a "discount" to make BUT. Obviously money was not the only motivation for him.

Reportedly Ting Fung's next film would be the Wilson Yip Wai Shun directed film with Taiwan hunk Ethan Juan (Yuen King Tin). Top Korean star Song Hye-Kyo was in negotiation to be the lead actress.

Posted by hktopten

at 8:48 AM

Full here: http://hktopten.blogspot.com/2014/09/20140912-film-companies-fight-over.html

• Like 1

Some favorite moments by J.Estina
:x :x :x
LYWuWwb.jpg

QBd2lyE.jpg

jKUKW72.jpg

HQvYVf3.jpg

kCYlCAK.jpg

8GdPKUb.jpg

Hic, I can understand why men are captivated by Kyo coz Im also gravitated to her eventhough Im a female 100%

Poor me! I have to be in frequent caution for shaking myself to return to true gender when Kyo is more and more beautiful. And I must shake myself harder in the next time of Kyo's movies "TC" and "IAQ"...

• Like 1

Guest ohsooyoung

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG SHK sshi on her latest J Estina video is fierce and sexy. B-) :x So freaking GORGEOUS!!!!!! I was stunned!!!! Goodness gracious, Kyo is turning me into lessbian B-) ;;):D

hello everyone....i just took a day off for browsing this thread and now i have to read 10pages all, lucky ME lots of videos and pics of our dear Kyo...Although there's some misunderstanding issues what matter most is we remains UNITED,, we are here for our common Love, admiration and passion for Hyekyo...thats make Us one FAMILY...and the fact that every family has his/her at some point have a dispute/misunderstanding in each member.  What IMPORTANT is we know to accept our mistake, as forgiveness, says sorry..forgive and forget and move on...life is full of surprises,,enjoy the freindship we found in this group, treasure every happy moments and laugh out loud for sometime and learned to respect each other...We dont know or see each other in person but we are binded and connected by heart...sending possitve vibes and love for all the Chinggus/Kyonatics everywhere....

^ My pleasure, unnie :D

On the Sept 6th, there was a JEstina's presentation with the participant of G. Dragon. There were 3 concept rooms: Hye Kyo unnie's, GD's and Gong Hyo Jin's
I'm pretty sure that GD watched carefully ideas, including Kyo unnie's becos ideas were exhibited there, including the pic Kim unnie posted above  :D

As you can see in this blog http://blog.naver.com/miju0041/220116859740
GD, I'm interested in this thought :D

iQ8VfVu0KhgQo.png

Concept Room of Kyo unnie is the room 2: JESTINA BAGS X SONG HYE KYO
I see there was her video promoting for J.E Bags
ip9Cno8lm0pwx.png
ibajSUXzFs4JW3.png
iHGIGzrCwh4Bw.png
ikpuJpibqBzqW.png
http://blog.naver.com/juy0726/220122062603 & dc

Hello hello everyone...i missed this thread & i miss hye kyo unnie a lot.....and
Ohhhh!!!! Mhhh!!! Ghhh!!!! I was totally wowed on the recent pics, vids & gifs of our dear kyo at J. estina photoshhot.... =D> very impressive...so drop dead gorgeous & always adoring that fascinating beauty of her....thanks to all kyonatics for the postings esp. frehspring unnie for all the gifs & ticktockjuly fot the pics ...you really are a true talented fan guys...
:-bd
and super thanks a lot chingus for all the updates on MPL....you really are faster than google search guys ^:)^ Hye kyo unnie FIGHTING!!!! MPL FIGHTING!!!
and to all newbies here...welcome welcome welcome to Song Hye Kyo unnie's Big Happy Family thread :-h The happiest and biggest thread in soompi right now...heheheheso feel free and don't you dare hesitate to post here guys... :D love love love & spread the peace kyonatics :D:)>-

Guest sunflower91

Here we go again , a great feast for our eyes , definitely a visual shock , how can SHK be this overly Beautiful????? Thanks so much freshspring for the gorgeous pics/video of SHK  for the new J Estina Ad and so love your gifs, SHKs beauty and hotness is incomparable!!!! 
For me this is the face of modern day "Helen of Troy, there's no doubt that SHKs beauty can launch a thousand ships,  guys remember not only 1 or 2 ships but thousands or even million ships!!!!  We can't blame her co-stars if they forget their lines the moment they acted with her neither we can't blame them if they will fall for her , they are simply mesmerized by her beauty that is beyond perfection!!!!
photo-7PL7P72GFF8Q
photo-7LKGWI8X11I1
photo-8FJ5285JRDUW

Happy to know also that SHK is being considered to act with China's A-list Actor N Tse, hopefully the negotiation will be fruitful so we can look forward for another blockbuster Chinese movie next year. Well if Korea cant give her good projects . SHK can focus on her China activities , sorry to those who want to put her down, definitely she still have a very promising career !!!