Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest rjuliet

thanks rubylia, utkim and ngoc chieu for the pics...they are so cute....love the happy family pic :x ...kyo looks more relaxed...hopefully mpl will gain a lot more viewers...fighting! 
edit : a cute collage... 
10686962_1462311724047407_6903868442673652499_n.jpg?oh=903c9be727af2ceffc6b50c901dc58bc&oe=54A7D8EF&__gda__=1420306494_cea5c55078e2ebcb7303b0948ffd1652
dc

T________T being happily touched by @ngoc chieu nguyen's vid

Thank you Korean fans, you just did for even my part, such a great courage for SHK.
I feel connected, isn't it international love?
Fanstastic fans, they did well and cheer me up :-*

And, KDW, funny detective is the only thing I can speak out now :v

MasY said: Positive vibes! Positive vibes! Word of mouth!! Word of mouth!!

"My Brilliant Life" Seats for its stage greeting are sold out, reaction from the audience is hothttp://view.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2014090508074935993

Some pics...Thank you A-Reum for making mama Mi-Ra smile ;)4-.jpg?type=w2

Thank you papa Dae-Soo for taking good care of mama Mi-Ra ;))...and Director Lee looks upon it warmly26.jpg?type=w2
http://m.blog.naver.com/ahyelin/220110553867

• Like 1

Guest deaborj

@song4kim....I believe this is the stage greeting of Kyo where the audience where the bedimpled pandas who had an exclusive block screening of MPL!!!!  Kyo being one with the panda audience....aigooooo!

I think Kyo is getting on the "bedimpled panda fever"...hehehehe..maybe she's reading the panda posts here in soompi @song4kim
PS-just want to highlight that the panda sitted right infront indeed has a dimple on its right cheek...hehehehe.am i right or is it just my bad eyesight. hehehehe

@MasY i think it's called a Blocked Screening of what the Kyorori fans did whether the cinema is full or not they paid for all the vacant seats to show their love and support and that's only exclusive for them..Glad to hear that..thanks :\">

thanks for the updates and pics @utkim @rubylia @Ngoc.. MPL fighting! :-D

your simply the BEST Kyo.. ;-)