Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest kailoveskyo

Hello Chingus :))
The result of Showbiz Korea Star Ranking revealed!
Top 5 most beautiful and handsome  celebrities since birth were chosen by 6,245 of our viewers through the survey on our Facebook

Our Queen is on number 3! I'm not satisfied with the result because she deserves to be number 1. I knew for a fact that we are lazy voters. haha. She is definitely number 1 in our hearts.

hello there namjin... a warm welcome to you, here at Song Hye Kyo's big happy family thread :-h and about your english speaking, there's no problem...as long as we can & you can understand us...it doesn't matter anymore ;)
uhm, by the way....if you don't mind, where in philippines you're living? so that if i have a free time...i can go there & visit you (only if you're in manila, hehehe)...& we will watch song hye kyo unnie's drama together...so that you won't be lonely anymore:)......of course, if its okay with you:) 

kailoveskyo...thanks for the result of Showbiz Korea Star Ranking...and poor kyo...as far as my memory is concerned i only voted it thrice on facebook...hehehe..sorry hye kyo unnie :( X_X

and thanks a lot too megbc8 for the news & putrin unnie, rubylia & ngoc chieu nguyen for the pics >:D<

hello kyonatics :D so quiet here...hope our princess is doing well & had a great time enjoying filming MPL :-<...how i wish to see a pic of her at their filming set [-O< :-\"

Guest reikozen

@namjin; hello yes, i do remember about the "rock throwing" incident but since no one got hurt we'd just leave it at that and of course, it's our  "sin" anyway......the 2 groups always got carried away during discussions so sometimes commotion resulted.... so you're from that area huh??? you miss it??? well, it's practically the same so......     Ok, forget Korea for now, Korea is not going anywhere.... it's going to stay here waiting for your return...you didn't mention kids so i presumed you're childless that's why your lonely...... i know what your feelings right now, away from your family, friends and  things that you're so familiar with...... i've been there before...you seee, my husband was stationed overseas too....but i have kids to take care of so i've have something to think  about.....     I don't know what your tutor meant about carabao english but yes, do not use google translate, it will only confuse you more.....consider yourself lucky that you're in the philippines and not in laos, ooooppppsssss, sorry i meant, in the philippines almost i'd say, almost  all the people there can talk in english, so communication is not a problem and their letters are romanized.....      Befriend your tutor, she is your link outside and don't hesitate to ask question....the sooner you learn english, the better...... me?, i got lucky, there is a flipina living in the same apartment  building that we  were assigned before, she was part timing as english tutor.... she is actually, my kids' tutor but you know, as i have had said, i got lucky......     Now, enjoy your stay there.... watch kdrama/movies as much as you can but in english subs so you have an idea.....since you have no kids, ask your tutor to accompany you when you venture out and pay her extra...explain to your husband but if he complains, buy a rolling pin and smack it to his head!!! i'm just kidding....      I'm going to send you my email address, my fb account and whatever, contact me and we will talk, but do not be disappointed if you hear me talking in english, i am much better in english writing than oral.... i have thick accent and my pronounciation is much like korean....
@everyone, so sorry it took me too long, and had use this thread, but namjin's situation is similar to mine years and years ago, and to think there was no internet at that time........ so sorry...

SHK on the cover of Marie Claire Beauty Hong Kong edition

12824091595_182bd3b8dd_o.jpg
cr to Baidu

rSwPbL.gif
Lee Hwi Jae was the host for the Apan Star Awards.  He cracks me up.  He complimented Kyo 3 times on her beauty in the short amount of time that he interviewed her :P  He kept on asking her why does she become more and more beautiful?  Don't become any more beautiful (like he won't be able to stand it if she becomes any more beautiful) :))

Guest kailoveskyo

I love her eyes, but I also love her wearing beautiful shades :))  #KyoStyle                 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSO-nDDEbRBaaVH85leCgn
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJjBcCZuIT3QQmKDdIeLC     images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2F3Lw59M1Qh6VOy5Uir5images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZsaAsenwir6_Y3g0774_     images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsS9LUqA7gwKtLkzjEN2mimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTV5JAZnprG0MJvhMPnWi3images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQlAdYNZvF9oGlLQrYQGZ3   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvR3yl8U2OO3WUZSL8O7F

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6N4u8bZGjg3S1iBSG2XDimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcgkUeBY0zgy3wAYgzz6A
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZerLa89-qmedaj7TzPKWimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKpGWVDHkXVeY9sTgc5WE
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvFi9cHeLW1iwUYvna_eP

I hope that Song Hye Kyo would get married by the end of 2014, but it seems impossible to happen as of now. Whether she marries Mr. Richie Rich or Mr. Dimples (or whoever else) in the future, I hope that my neck won't stretch as long as that of a giraffe's to see the joyful day take place. :D

Good evening everyone....just drop by to greet myself a Happy Anniversary to me here in Soompi....its my 1 year & 1 day today here... I didn't notice that time really goes by these fast...and to think, its not that been long since i start digging up in here. And sorry to say this guys, i admit that it's not hye kyo unnie who put me into this craze & how i wish that my first post was with in this thread, just like other kyonatics. But i can't turn back time...and that's why i'm so thankful to my bias coz if not bcoz of her, i won't find this place which i considered a home here in soompi. and again, i just really can't believe that i'm having my first anniversary here, hehe....sorry chingus :D And i would like also to use this opportunity to thank you all guys, seniors, dongsaengs & kyonatics dearies for your warm welcome to me since i decided to show myself here & join this thread. Thank you for clicking awesome/lol to my posts kyonatics even if sometimes i'm out of topic & posts something but nothing so worth to read, & can't share new updates to our kyo, coz i only get the freshest updates of our princess only here...& so that's why i can't share some worthy ones....but still i'm so thankful coz guys just tolerate it :Dhehe
I have lots of something to say, but i won't just write it all here, coz some are sort out of topic, so i will just leave it to myself & reminisce the things i had 1 year ago here in soompi later....hehe
:>

And happy happy first day of march to everyone...hope there are something as huge event for us to be keep an eye to our dear princess this month
>:D<...miss you so much hye kyo unnie
:(& thanks chingus for the awesome sharings of hye kyo unnies pics
>:D<

Goodnight to all
:-*

Guest deaborj

Hi ebullience - MR Richie Rich would be KDW right? and MR Dimples would be my favorite namja right?--oh wow what great picks...:D  ,,,was feeling low these past few days but the WW NGs were enough to make me laugh (in secret) as my Dad may think I'm crazy laughing infront of my laptop.. Aigoo..the laughter of Kyo is infectious...:D miss her soooooo much...any news please?
Happy anniversary Jennifer!

Guest namjin

Hello, do not be surprised if my english is correct this time, my tutor is sitting beside me now and reading and correcting my errors while doing this. I also have another tutor now, online tutoring she called it and it is for free, reikozen ahjumma. My tutor said that she almost fainted when she read my post and said never to mention her name, no one is going to hire her.
Tutor  and I just finished watching full house. I have watched this so many times ever since i"m in grade school, and i still remember the time when full house was being aired,  the girls in my school are crazy about Kang Dong Won. The Temptation of wolves was such a big hit  in that summer and the girls have nothing else to do but mooning and talked about KDW.
I wish Miss Song Hye Kyo do another project like Full House, she is very effective in comedy. I also like Rain Bi, they made a cute couple. Oh, how i miss them. I never tired of watching their drama, it is my top favorite among Miss SHK dramas.