Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest deaborj

Haha utkim dearie....so what we have is a QUADRANGLE with Kyo as the only rose among the three thorns.

Below is a new version of love triangle....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBc0zHkHNW9pvdmQMc_3i                Oh Soo hugging Kyo and

Bei40s4CcAAX23I.jpg:thumb

May the best man in red jacket win!  ....biyaneh for the bad posting of pics.not really an expert but HB knows I support him so may be that's why h e wants to get near me...
Bei40s4CcAAX23I.jpg:thumbBei40s4CcAAX23I.jpg:thumb
Bei40s4CcAAX23I.jpg:thumbBei40s4CcAAX23I.jpg:thumb

Thanks chingus for the updates and beautiful pics :)

deaborj, I didn't even see HB's pic in the beginning until I noticed your avatar looks different :)).  How did his pic get up there? =))

kim and mieyan, I think it's more than a quandrangle now.  I don't even know what shape it should be :)).  All I know is this sweater is sure popular :P

who-wore-it-better-g-dragon-vs-chansung-

^don't know why Kyo said she don't know/has aegyo expressions....... aren't the above images proved that she is  :D

i hope we can see more of her aegyoness in pit-a-pat..... reading from mieyan's spoilers at movie thread, the earlier part of the movie ie. the teenage Kyo will be humorous..... oh how i miss her in romcom.... please Kyo  [-O<

hclover, exactly haha...... with so many sporting that hearts t-shirt..... what shape "ngle" is that ?  :))

mieyan, yes, as long as Kyo has been released from "The Crossing" filming, it's fine then...... want her to have a good rest before filming pit-a-pat..... hope she gains weight to match kdw whom we have seen his recent pic like kim said he's chubbier = more pinchable :D

what i can see when JIS swinging left right aka "now you see him now you don't", is that, his sincerity is very visible in supporting his co-star..... i wish they have a chance to collab again ;;)

and what i can interpret from daeborj post on hb climbing up there is that, he's spying on O2  ;))

thanks everyone for the laughs.... :)>-

hello kyonatics!!!!! how's everyone? :D finally got a chance to visit this lovely thread :-* ahhh... i missed you guys >:D< anyways done backtracking and i found out that almost of your posts chingus were so funny, im smiling while reading & really had a good laugh, ang lakas lng maka good vibes,hehe :D;)
cocomhe, ahhhhh....thanks a lot for your beautiful fartwork for me, really really appreciate it, promise! i'm so flattered & you made me speechless, super love it :x....thank you again...you're so sweet :D
putrin unnie....bcoz of cocomhe's fanart i am now more assure & confident that i'll be doing fine :Dhehe
deaborj, of course!!! ....and thank you:) Aja! aja to me! hehehe & speaking of salary, my payday is tomorrow, so excited 8-> hahaha..but uhm, can i say, i'll treat you guys when we all can meet in the near future??  promise, i'll treat you all but i hope a cup of coffee is enough? hahahaha :))
meiyan, thank you, always love kitty..hope i can own again at least one in the future [-O< & i hope she's that groovy & can shake shake like that :)) hehehe, can you give me one? hahaha ;))and so envious with putrin unnie's access pass, hope i can also have my own:-< hehehe...am i too greedy now meiyan, hehehe sorry :)>-
and to everyone, thank you thank you thank you for the pics, collages, articles, news, updates, gifs, links & comments about our princess, super appreciate it & thank you again kyonatics :D and like utkim unnie, yeah, it's been a long while that we haven't seen our ria dearie, and chloebelle dearie too...hope you're doing fine guys:)

freshspring dearie/unnie, hello :D hehehe

Guest kailoveskyo

Thank you Chingus for your inspiring post here in HyeKyo's thread! I wish that she will have a magazine pictorial presenting J. estina Jewelry like G dragon. G dragon has a cover on ELLE Magazine already :(
I want to see her with a princess theme in fashion magazine:))
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDpCWwuFCZyE-rb6pB9eVimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDtClrVad3ILj2XXhqdDe

Guest deaborj

kailoveskyo- me too love to see her in a princess themed magazine shoot....with a prince too (if it's not too much to ask)...;)    ...love the pics you posted!

jennifer - i would love a treat to De Chocolate in Chungdamdong   ~O)    ( it would be a treat and a tour at the same time)

hclover96- i'm still wondering too how HB got to my profile pic......i'm thinking that may be he missed Soul-i....hehehehe :D may be he wants to get some scoop from me about my Gyo-rgeous owner...but you see i'm loyal to my princess....i'll leave it up to his trusted ninjas to do the reporting. :D

putrin - that's actually what I wanted to achieve that's why I made the picture smaller so it would appear that he was looking/spying on them but for some magical reason, the pic went to my avatar,..but that's ok. atleast i can be that close to one of my favorite namjas even just in that . :D  :

meiyan - don't worry, like i said, atleast event just in my avatar I could be that close to him. :x hihihi
 utkim & hclover, it's not a shape anymore but a JUN-gle out there with many wearers of that sweater - hehehe!

Morning everyone :D

deaborj...what a great idea! :>  DE CHOCOLATE???  8-> wow!!!!! thanks for mentioning ;) it didn't't popped up in my mind, hehe now i need to double my hardwork in order to treat you all at De Chocolate Coffee :D for the meantime, this is what i can treat you guys "a take a look coffee" :D hehe....2_zps2c3451a9.jpg

and thanks ngoc chieu nguyen for the collage pic of our princess :x

a cold evening everyone ;) ahhhh, why so cold outside :-O huhu

^rubylia, welcome here....... thanks for sharing Kyo's Roem pic..... so lovely ;;)

compiled by dc   :)

4ars.jpg

no variety programs ? hopefully by end of this year...... or next year ?   

so glad to see the "coming soon" in 2014...... really looking forward to "My Palpitating Life" and "The Crossing"........ possibly in 2015, I hope she stays local projects be it movie or drama........ but, more than anything else........ I wish for her to  smiley_marry.gif

:D

hclover96

said: Thanks chingus for the updates and beautiful pics

:)

deaborj

, I didn't even see HB's pic in the beginning until I noticed your avatar looks different

).  How did his pic get up there? =))

kim

and

mieyan

, I think it's more than a quandrangle now.  I don't even know what shape it should be

).  All I know is this sweater is sure popular

:P