Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Wow this thread got 2500 pages!!! So great, thanks to contribution of all of you dearies!! :) I've just joined this thread but very happy to be in Kyoers family, thank you ^^
tumblr_meja5iHTi21ranhnao1_500.gif

ria19 said:

Welcome Karen to SHG's thread.. hope to see your posts more often:)

Once again thanks to all Kyonatics for the updates and posts..Happy 2500 to all...i guess Our's is the thread with most no of pages for a Korean actress,duno about the actors side..Goes to show how popular and loved our Kyo is..i might even add that we Kyoers are chatterboxes like kim said :))

Lee Hyori to Hold a Charity Bazaar with Ko So Young, Song Hye Kyo, and Han Hye Yeon

hello kyonatics :D..gahd..i missed this thread so much..how come i bear not visiting here for about 3 days :-/..oh well...just done backtracking and just like you guys, me too do agree about the shipping thing and lets just be optimistic as we are :x and respect to everyone's individual opinions to a certain topic/thing e.g. (the most popular) "shipping" ..hehehe..byaneh guys and as we all know "we can't please everybody"!!!!.....so lets just always spread peace , love & happiness here in hye kyo unnie's thread :D

thanks a ton to all {seniors, dongsaengs, newbies( welcome to everyone) & dearies} chingu kyonatics for all the unending updates, pics, vids, fanarts, gifs, trans, links & comments to our dear princess...i can't thank enough to all of you & i owe you guys a lot :x :x :x  and
happy 2500 page to hye kyo unnie's big happy family thread...we deserved a celebration kyonatics  <:-P <:-P <:-P
cheers to everyone
:P

Happy 2500th!!!! :D Thank you for updates! :x

The Top Ten Kdrama Kisses Of 2013
Kdrama kissing scenes are memorable for several reasons. They may be poignant, signifying something important in the plot. They may be clever such as the coca cola kiss in "Lie To Me" or the foam kiss in "Secret Garden." Or they may just be great kisses. Here are our contenders for the top ten kisses in 2013.
"That Winter The Wind Blows"Although the cotton candy kiss that Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo share was clever, the best kiss was the one where he wants to kiss her while she's sleeping. It's all sorts of wrong as she is supposed to be his sister and she could wake up. The cherry blossom kiss at the end wasn't bad either.
© 2013 KDramaStars.com All right reserved.
Full Article

I remember someone have said that there will be a press conference in the 21st. I have seen this news http://www.libertytimes.com.tw/2013/new/dec/14/today-show2.htm It's said that John Woo has determined a press conference on the 21st.

「太平輪」遇到黑色星期五,雖氣候不佳仍開工。劇組預計還要去九份黃金博物館拍攝。對於黑木瞳飾演角色,以及相關拍攝時程與地點,劇組都不願透露,不過吳宇森已確定將於21日召開記者會。

Some Laneige pics:
Taiwan's Laneige :
1455110_605558029479345_713365910_n.jpg

Korea's Laneige
1486861_679103558776844_79335184_n.png

@elinnoor dearie, sorry, I dun know if they will show all cast or not too :D

I quote a bit of an article which talks about our Kyo on the filming set: Japanese actors ( including Nagasawa) speak naturally in Japanese in this movie, but Song Hye Kyo's character have to speak in Chinese. She remembers the script smoothly. She will asked the translator translate each sentence into Korean or English... Though eventually her voice have to be dubbed, but the staffs still admire her dedication.

其實前3天裡,劇組數度因雨霧停擺,記者前天在片場遇到巡視的監製張家振,問他是否因此延緩進度有損失?他笑說:「沒辦法,導演喜歡這裡嘛,我也沒想到這麼冷,有點感冒。」
黑木瞳和長澤雅美飾演日據時代來台的日軍財團金主妻女,講的自然是日文;但宋慧喬角色是國民黨軍官夫人,是說中文的華人,她請翻譯將每句台詞都譯成韓文或 英文發音,上戲前全硬背起來,雖然最後還是得配音,但工作人員仍佩服她的敬業。先前在王家衛電影《一代宗師》裡,她親口講的中文台詞被刪得只剩:「佛山有 這麼冷嗎?」
source: http://ent.appledaily.com.tw/enews/article/entertainment/20131214/35507157

mieyan said:

Check this out! Actually, the above Kyo's pics are from this article. The reporter had an interview? (a lil talk, I guess) with Kyo at the bar when Kyo went there after dinner. 

2069.gif   超女宋慧喬拍片凍半天 18小時操不累   from 自由時報

Kyo had scenes with Takeshi in China. I can't wait to see ~~  :\">

Guest kailoveskyo

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRVoLk_6UyeNj0TkmWai7images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRS-NpKWXZvSvc4zOwah1i

trivia: Marian Rivera (also my favorite Philippine Actress did the adaptation of Autumn In My Heart)
Two of my favorite Actress Marian and Song Hye Kyo did the same role. So happy!! 

FANGIRLING!

mieyan said:

Check this out! Actually, the above Kyo's pics are from this article. The reporter had an interview? (a lil talk, I guess) with Kyo at the bar when Kyo went there after dinner. 

2069.gif   超女宋慧喬拍片凍半天 18小時操不累   from 自由時報

Kyo had scenes with Takeshi in China. I can't wait to see ~~  :\">

Guest song4kim

Oh wow!he can be a translator/bodyguard too...look at the way he stares at the camera...and he's huge!our kyo is well protected then... [-X B-) :-*