Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

^^ WOW Cannes!! iv always wanted our SHG to grace the cannes red carpet...its such a prestigeous film festival..thanks kim and freshspring for the news :D :D

Hopefully our girl will stop playing hude and seek with us and start coming into the limelight  <:-P 

shanda & putriN: welcome dearies :x and yes.diamond becomes our girl  ;;)

x2m5.jpg

cr to the owner

Oh hi @freshspring, I checked the forum by my phone and seeing you're from Vietnam? oh let's shake hands gurl ^^ thanks for the pics, now we can see some shades of hers...very classic :D
I'm so excited to see her at Cannes dear @utkim, I remember she said she didn't want to move to Hollywood instead of concentrating in Asia market, but her works has resulted significantly. Hwaiting, Kyo :x  

^ hi hi, Ria dearie, Let's party :))

Sorry becos I post too many times in this page, just becos there are news items appearing and something I haven't yet upadated these days :( :*

The crossing: Zhang Zi Yi on the set. I really want to see our Kyo. but maybe this time is ZZY's shooting schedule. And therefore, with these images of ZZY, the main cast are all official updated by China media.
RrcBoPWrOf7tt90nS9A1kv-nkj2i0n7booOyQEFdfmE=s0
BnTRmK8I4qIJkuSFSQgdpOHlv0hKz-dLmOQaPKYvAm8=s0
4YCVFTsKjXBJkFbCtzxIu_SmZgYNn3SMQcoSykaN7So=s0
will she be a nurse helping wounded?
source: http://slide.ent.sina.com.cn/film/slide_4_704_69400.html#p=3

A support actor chats with Kyo unnie: "OMG! Can you speak English?" "Yep!" Then, I and Song Hye Kyo happily chatted up. go to bed early, and tomorrow I have to shoot it.
It seems our Kyo is in China now :x
MyGPhS0Za1Df-xJCciy5lCdjGOW5iGXSDN14bS8qsjY=s0

@mextuer dear, hi hi, sorry for not seeing your post :) you are my sweet countryman :D

freshspring

said: A support actor chats with Kyo unnie:

"OMG! Can you speak English?" "Yep!" Then, I and Song Hye Kyo happily chatted up. go to bed early, and tomorrow I have to shoot it.
It seems our Kyo is in China now :x

MOD EDIT: PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!

@mextuer dear, hi hi, sorry for not seeing your post :) you are my sweet countryman :D

thanks to that support actor, we now know she's in Shanghai...... 

so, we can consider her presence on Nov 16th event "gone with the wind" ?  :-?

she may be back home for her birthday if  her schedules permit   [-O<

really want to know what our dear kyuri at dc gallery has prepared for her  :D

freshspring, don't ever say sorry dearie...... we can never thank you enough for diligently updating us on "The Crossing" filming progress  ^:)^

yeay, we get to see her at Cannes Festival...... hopefully it didn't clash with her filming schedules for her new movie "My Palpitating Life"....... but then, she may have wrap-up the filming  :)

i'm so loving her new Laneige Winter pic posted at Laneige FB...... oh, she's wearing a ring ? :x

^ Ngoc Chieu dearie, He is such a lucky guy, he must be very happy :) what people says Hye Kyo is very easy-going is patently not false :*

^ putriN unnie, Give you my most sincere thanks :( Becos waiting "The crossing" is a long progress, I think if there is anything related to it, I should post here. At least it helps you know what they are doing, of course, images of Kyo are always looked forward to most :)

About "Apan star awards", I wonder how long the flight from Shanghai to Seoul takes? If her schedule permits and she intend to enjoy this event, until now the opportunity is 50 - 50 :D

The crossing: Shanghai filming
i7b9TiavhG7gK.png
97e2a124gw1eal9wdeuepj20c80c8q4k.jpg
as tagged

------------------------------------

This schedule is provided by a staff of Shanghai Film Park.
The movie will shot in Shanghai till the end of November. In December, the crew will move to Taiwan, the scenes takes place mainly in Taipei.
iEkK1qMMwIyG5.jpg
weibo as tagged

Guest Marie Marie

Still on the 8th spot! That Winter, The Wind Blows (SBS) 3.36% (5,021 votes) Hurry up the race for Koreandrama's Best Kdramaof 2013 15 days to go to unveil the 8th then rematch again for the top 8 so scores automatically go back to zero starting this December. Its never too late just vote on this site http://www.koreandrama.org/?p=30509 Rules are posted on how to vote! 1 vote per day!

^meiyan dear, it was my pleasure :D you are so lovely.

Celebrities @ CHANEL 'The Little Black Jacket Exhibition' Preview Party in Singapore
By SENATUS Events editorial.png | 14 November 2013 Celebrities including Korean actress Song Hye Kyo, French actress Alma Jodorowsky, Chinese model Xiao Wen Ju, Korean-American model Soo Joo Park, Singapore models Sheila Sim, Fiona Fussi and Liv Lo were dressed in CHANEL for the exclusive preview party, joining an exclusive list of VIPs and guests for the French luxury label's The Little Black Jacket exhibition held at the ArtScience Museum at Marina Bay Sands in Singapore.

The exhibition, which makes its final stop in the city-state, takes place until 1 January 2014 and is free to the public. Find out more: http://senatus.net/article/little-black-jacket-book-exhibition-chanel/

Photos by @Wee Leong Lai
ieGTbaB05FqU7.png

source: http://senatus.net/album/view/11424/

^strawberry dear, you are welcome :D

Hot news: Song Hye Kyo will attend Apan star awards tomorrow (on the 16th) :x :x :x

According to this article: http://news.mk.co.kr/newsRead.php?year=2013&no=1135801
2013.11.15 16:02:45KST

image_readtop_2013_1135801_13845005061109701.jpg
Quote: " 톱 탤런트 송혜교(사진 왼쪽), 이보영, 이종석(사진 오른쪽), 유준상, 손현주, 주지훈 등 50여 명의 스타들이 참석할 예정이다. 더원, 블락비, 에이핑크, 유키스 등 인기 가수들도 출연해 축하공연을 벌인다. 당초 참여가 예상돼 관심을 모았던 소지섭, 조인성은 불참을 통보한 것으로 전해졌다. 탤런트들이 일반에 모습을 보이는 `레드카펫` 행사는 오후 5시에 시작된다. "

It's a pity that Jo In Sung will be absent :( :((

The red carpet event begins at 17:00 on the 16th.

<:-P <:-P <:-P

^ I am like other shk sis and bro here, don't believe it before we see her pics :)) . Thanks freshspring :D

This pic posted at Laneige FB, Kyo didn't have the mysterious ring which is dif from the one freshspring posted..weh ?  :-?

8z4n.png

edit: chingus, i change my mind, since Dispatch is reporting Kyo will be at the drama award....weee, i am in wbq.gif  . JIS will be there too :D ....yay yay for O2 shippers keke
http://www.dispatch.co.kr/r.dp?idx=21888

@freshspring and @utkim, thanks so much for the news.  I'm so excited for tomorrow \:D/\:D/\:D/  The chances of Kyo attending the ceremony is pretty high because there are posts at Baidu saying that she's in Korea now.  If JIS attends also, that'll be the icing on the already sweet cake :D

SHK baidu bar has posted a Chinese translation of the Dispatch article.  The title is "Song Hye Kyo expected to attend the opening of the Korean drama awards ceremony on the 16th".  The most important part of this article is the line "Song Hye Kyo, So Ji Sub, Jo In Sung, Lee Jun Ki and other representative Hallyu actors will start the competition in good faith (meaning those actors will open/start the ceremony).  Also it's mentioned in the article that aside from the listed categories, there is also the best couple award.  Let's hope SHK and JIS win in their respective nominated categories and the "Best Couple Award"

This awards ceremony will be broadcasted on Nov. 21 at 7pm on tvN channel even though the event takes place on Nov. 16.

imageimage

cr to Baidu