Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

wow she looks cool, luxurious and charming. I think Kyo is proving she's not suitable for the funny cute girl role anymore, now the time to fight for the specially matured roles. Oh a big star is approaching !!!! (but in person, I still miss her contagious laughs ;;) ;;):)) :)) )
thank you all for the updates! :x

The crossing: A vid captures The crossing in Shanghai, I see they use "Fatal love" as the movie's title instead of "Tai ping lun". Zhang Zi Yi appears from 4:25s

via baidu

Tong Da Wei on the set of "The crossing": ( don't worry, he isn't wounded, just his makeup :D )
20131109073355551.jpg
20131109073400263.jpg
he he, he plays a smart car :))

20131109073355206.jpg
20131109073400947.jpg
20131109073354261.jpg

source: http://ent.huanqiu.com/yuleyaowen/2013-11/4547377.html

Wow, she looks amazing! I love the Chanel outfit she is wearing. So happy to see her! Thank you for all the photos. 
@ Kim, Yes, it was Ms. Park's birthday :D This is what she tweeted (along with the pic):

Song Actress at my birthday party after finishing Singapore Chanel LBJ ,,,

Many thanks Ss songhyegyonet :x :x I read your translation on your fansite and know that It seems she went to SG from China. Thanks you so much :x :x

Here is an official pic by chanel:
2.jpg
source: http://thelittleblackjacket.chanel.com/en_GB/exhibition/singapore/galleries/1

More from baidu:
A6qC73jxVItRC9-gQpkXUVoZc6tNOkUxOkr2iVJpO1o=s0
tGhB2LJTymVfkkRdaaIBGOzaL1ZVmdEF_GIBtewQ3Do=s0
GX_F48CXeGJgKYiqlELjqDCOQUaXw7tId78JLAkavjY=s0

Thanks Shanda for the translation, really appreciated dear. You are busy and still tried to make times for the translation ^:)^ ...so it was Ms Park's bd...dun know why the number 9 was popping up in my mind all the time  wer.gif  :))

The pink shirt looks so nice on her, Kyo looks so refreshing in that color :x

Thanks to all for pics, etc :D . have a nice weekend chingus
rtlv.gif

:D
p7y3.gif

edit: freshspring, i dun think it was ms Park based on the pic, that lady looks a bit skinny ?

opps, looks like ms. Park in this pic  @-)  :-w

20131109073400263.jpg

Another post of "The crossing": "Along with endless gunfire. . . Zhang Ziyi? Huang Xiaoming? Song Hye Kyo ?  You can see a bunch of Imperial Army be wounded. . . I am here: Shanghai Film Park"

Sn-bSlZgVEaE0wbGVvL4jNcpdsfyl4LJjR40vJ9zFPM=s0
Dir. John woo:
9bb0441djw1eaet2pz7zgj20hs0dcgo5.jpg
9bb0441djw1eaet1qnbzvj20cy0hs77f.jpg

as tagged

wow, Kim unnie, your gif is amazing :))

hi hi, yes, The more I see that lady, the more I don't feel her like Ms. Park, especially I see smaller version of that pic. Becos seeing it too much, my eyes can't distinguish who is who :D

Extras of "The crossing" shooting today. Dir. John Woo &
Zhang Zi Yi are supposed to appear there.
iDgHZkwgVBExX.png

8ba02e66jw1eaex7so2e7j20hs0npgmv.jpg
8ba02e66jw1eaex5zj3ckj20np0hswfx.jpg

8ba02e66jw1eaex7lc29pj20np0hs76f.jpg8ba02e66jw1eaex7z419vj20np0hs759.jpg

as tagged

PS: dun know what happen with spoiler tag >"<

Happy Birthday Ms Park Hyun Jung........ May you always be happy and healthy..... thank you for taking great care of our dear girl   ;;)

shanda, thanks for the trans........ so happy to see her..... she still shines despite her busy filming schedules.

freshspring, thanks for your endless updates on "The Crossing"....... it's getting more and more promising........ really anticipate its premiered.

daeborj, I agree with you..... they do look like a family..... but, where is mr sidus  :-/

kim, she can dance crazily  if she wants huh  :D

ria, yes, truly amazing the invitation card using her pic as the cover...... so proud of her .

pardon me for reposting...... but look at diva's lips...... more pouted than Kyo  :))

shkdiva_zpsaf92e832.jpg~original

credit as labelled

btw, love her pony tail......  :x

Have a great weekend ahead Shkyoers ! 

Countdown.......... 10 days to go !  :D

Guest deaborj

>putrin --- oh yeah, mr sidus is nowhere in sight in the pics. I wonder where he is. no sight of ms trans too  :-B   :-B  but if they were celebrating ms park's bday after the LBJ event then i'm sure mr sidus and ms trans will be there to party with them.

>I so agree with you with the pout of mr divashim -it's sooo effortless...very angelina jolie. hihihihi  ;)) ...but i'd still go for the side profile of Kyo being a Kyonatic hehehehe.

btw, what's the 10 days about?

>utkim - I so like the gif of Kyo dancing as if there's no tomorrow as she doesn't seem to be the type who frequent clubs just to dance. It seems her group of friends like to go to lounge bars and restaurant to eat and drink at the same, time. I wonder how she'll celebrater her birthday.

>cocomhe- even if the guy pinched her two cheeks, she still looked gyorgeous....I tried to pinch my cheeks to see how i'd look but I got depressed as I saw the result. waaaaah  :(( :(:(( life's unfair.

freshspring, ria19,ms shanda - you're all great. kansahamnida --and other chinggus too. mwah.

Song Hye Kyo is always a fabulous sight to behold. Beautiful!

I hope to see new developments in regard to Song Hye Kyo's upcoming movie My Palpitating Life, especially who the male lead will be. [-O<

^^ Thanks all for the updates :x

putriN: i agree...it really is a proud moment.people take it to instagram and twitter to post their chanel invitations and i cant help but smile whenever i see our kyo in the cover :D

deaborj and freshspring: ur welcome dearies :D 

few paint effects of our girl . they are poetic and beautiful :)

lhfd.jpg5zbb.jpgzqg6.jpg

baidu