Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

freshspring said: Kim unnie, it's my pleasure :)
putriN unnie, I'm glad you like them :*
Hi hi, thanks cocomhe, ngoc chieu for awsome art works :x :x :x
Ria dearie, the big version looks more beautiful  ;;)

The director group of "The crossing":
e055e0cfjw1ea8kyvlwfij20hs0hst9h.jpg

The ship behind them looks very like "Titanic" :D

^Hi Mexteur, welcome :-h

it's certainly impossible to find Kyo and other casts in the pic......... only director Woo and the staffs   :D:D

the recent news we heard that the filming will wrapped up sometime in Jan 2014.

Thanks everyone for all the updates, comments and beautiful fan arts :-*

@mieyan, thanks so much for uploading all the bts clips and taking the time to translate them ^:)^

November 15 - Drama OST Concert 19:00, November 16 - red carpet and awards ceremony 17:00.  Scheduled to appear: Lee Jun Ki, Song Hye Kyo, Kim So Yeon, Han Ji Hye, Yoon So Yi, etc.  Note: The above list will change due to the time of day, will be subject to change without notice

Source:  Baidu

I really hope this news is true [-O<

Oh thanks PutriN, I've known her for a long time but recently madly in love with her because of Worlds Within, I know it's quite late but she and HB has actually brought my love for K-drama back :D Unless because of them and this incredible plot, I would never want to watch drama again as it costs me a plenty of time and tears LOL
Yeah hclover96 I hope to see her in red carpet because as I know, she rarely shows up in the award events like this, the most recent award ceremony I remember to see her is in KSB Award 2004 when she was Bi/Rain then. Hope the schedule will not be conflicted. 

Nice to know all of you :D

^Thanks mieyan, it was funny and i am missing this laugh, all of them are so cute, but Kyo is really frank and honest in her talks and i love that ^^ . Thanks for the efforts dear :x

The video makes me miss ww's times where we could really see how happy she was *sighs* .
g2si.jpg

hclover
, thanks for the news, hopefully we get to see our Kyo :D

freshspring, the ship does look like titanic and i would love to see a pic of Kyo and Takeshi  or HXM ( i am fine with either one hehe) something like this one  8->

5ctg.jpg

cocomhe...Won Bin and Binnie? a 4th fan war is bound to happen..aigooo  8-X

Guest chloebelle

Today I got the harpers bazaar china edition,I ordered on 10/24 via link from Mieyan....sooo happy and very very satisfied,pretty good bonus too :D .... Mieyan,can't thank you enough dear >:D< .... Can't thank you all enough for wonderful news,updates,video,creativities,sharing,y'all DAEBAK ....hopefully all our wishes come true,that we will see kyo on red carpet again,hwaiting !Ok can't wait to share with y'all....here we go : photo image_zps6e5a88ce.jpg photo image_zps2d4c5b45.jpg photo image_zps25e8be12.jpg photo image_zpsf4323b5b.jpg photo image_zps0b615439.jpg photo image_zps13031ca3.jpg photo image_zpsa9cf74bb.jpg photo image_zps74a7a0c6.jpg photo image_zps2cb373a1.jpg photo image_zps336532c4.jpg :-bd

^ Wow, so fantastic :-bd chloebelle dearie, you got your magazine, congrat... and thanks for your share, I like the last page you post ;)

Thanks hclover unnie for the important information. Though there is not much chance she'll go, becos Lee Jun Ki will also be there, I hope it will happen [-O<

Hi hi, Kim unnie, I think that's an idea for me to do something  ;;)

putriN unnie & @Mextuer dear, there are many rumors saying that "The crossing" will be released in around October next year :D

Here are Aritaum Book of months 10th and 11th :*
6wC4hKlzWiVeu32xEhskX682o37fUM6V89XgRmi1O20=s0

Fans @naver continue to make collage pics of Ha Jung Woo and Hye Kyo. Oh, Kim unnie, He looks so manly 45.gif
O7XxLGI7HVNwhGwTmBmoVOMlTcGdMc8XuDLYSPUmd6M=s0
hp6evxbEun9SMAaNuCGo1eHJlsGxOWUiC_PjpHHEvfk=s0
4jy0QUAORpOoaWVkGwWaLOTVxIG2Q1NyNqEpZiU-jIg=s0
rGilibAaIssUpnObnEoHmsyNsLRutCIP9Z1w4N5_CKw=s0
AX8V7sCJaJOxdv3zFnPODS-oSrnQ8R0WrO0cxQ7QZBw=s0
ACJOpLs_EtOp3BBGTSxOCiwVseDNKRkgWt_5W6GPp7w=s0

Will he be her costar in "My Palpitating Life"? :x

Thanks @mieyan, I think she looks younger with this hair though my friends say it made her beauty decreased xD And I don't know but I feel a little hope to hear she said she would do break up and come back again and again. In my fantasy world, it would make the relationship more deeply and cutely LOL *Aigooo a Worlds Within fan*
Who would let this girl unhappy, give her a little hug quickly, now :Xtumblr_ls9smxTz1K1qbiocp.jpg

Aw thanks @freshspring to give the information, I though it would lease sooner but making a big movie would spend a lot of time right? Fine, we'll wait for her :D

Mexteur, nice to know you too.  Welcome to the SHK thread :)

mieyan, thanks for the video and the translations.  I was laughing and smiling the whole time while watching it.  Kyo is pretty frank and honest.  I guess that's why the people close to her advise her not to go on shows because she might reveal too much :P

PutriN and Kim, yes, we all hope we can get to see her at the awards ceremony on the 16th.  There hasn't been any recent sightings of her :(

chloebelle, congrats dear on finally getting the magazine and thanks for the lovely scans :D

freshspring, thanks as always for the lovely updates :x

Here is a little more info regarding the "2013 Apan Star Awards".  It is held on November 16 at Chungnam National University.  Red Carpet starts at 5:00pm. This award is relatively new.  I think this is the second annual Apan Star awards.  The winner is not determined by popularity votes, meaning the fans won't be able to vote for their favorites.  The winner is chosen by a judge panel.

Nominations:

Best leading actor:
Go Soo (Empire of Gold)
So Ji Sub (The Master's Sun)
Lee Jun Ki (Two Weeks)
Joo Won (Good Doctor)
Jo In Sung (That Winter, The Wind Blows)

Best leading actress:
Gong Hyo Jin (The Master's Sun)
Kim Hye Soo (Queen of the Office)
Song Hye Kyo (That Winter, The Wind Blows)
Soo Ae (Queen of Ambition)
Lee Bo Young (My Daughter, Seo Young and I Hear Your Voice)

cr to ccdailynews and Baidu

According to Baidu, SHK is on the list of attendees, but it is noted that the list is subjected to change without notice.

Thanks meiyan for updating news :x
cocomhe, that pic is so cute ;;)

Kim unnie, Have you gone to bed? I've just done these fan arts of "the crossing" basing on your idea ;)
Sorry for being late, I took many time to make them becos I haven't yet good at photoshop :D :x Hope you and everyone like them :)
I like the first one most :)

LOLVYKRxhNYGqx0vVgTiXYjSrFRoxTAruQHaz7ntt5o=s0

Q7Dx3h4quiB_qP1FacrhNtLKKtfiUwXlXNhLh3L2MQ0=s0

3zsOm0RfWZws19MDj0T0cFSTOV7xmdRTOTSdBw1Al2c=s0

^ hi dear, it isn't bedtime for me yet, only 7.30 pm :D . Thanks for lovely fanarts...i was not sure i should click on awesome or lol , they were awesome and LOL at the same time. So it was the outcome, i dun need to imagine any more kikikiki  ...... thanks for the efforts dear :x  ^:)^

cocomhe, awesome fanart :x

thanks mieyan for the infos about twtwb too :D

ovsy.jpg
sweetie Kyo
mgjl.jpg