Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Thanks Kyo Rean for those lovely funny gifs, makes me miss FH. She is just too cute for words.

Don't mess with Ji Eun
akkw.gif

Tony praised Kyo 's acting in TGM, he said although they needed an interpreter, but their works went smoothly. TGM is scheduled to open in August in Korea :D
bnx4.jpg
http://xportsnews.hankyung.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=340035
http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109624666

Guest OreoVampire

Alright! High five !   KyoRean, freshspring, chloebelle, putrin, utkim ! aja! aja ! fighting !

hihi 
;))

anigif9_zps16cfe2b2.gif?t=1371914290
anigif10_zps8f5d8db8.gif?t=1371914296
anigif11_zpsb040e1e5.gif?t=1371914300
anigif13_zps72065ea0.gif?t=1371914301
anigif12_zps03fda4bc.gif?t=1371914290
anigif7_zps50839fe1.gif?t=1371914296
anigif8_zpsb8a3677c.gif?t=1371914319

bianhe .. I could not stop =)) still watching

@ KyoRean:thank you so much for these  funny gifs!Full House is the first K drama we watched and will always be the...#1 for me:)Love it and of course you too!

in love leafYour the best!!

"it's stew and sometimes it's soup,  MULTIPLAYER" 

Ladies & Gentlemen, Kyo ah presents you The 3 bears dance !
The lowered style

The Swing style

The Giggling style

The uuhh uhh style

The flying style

love kiss leaf
@Utkim:How can SHK be so funny and still look beautiful?Thanks for all your  hard work in keeping this forum updated.

Don't mess with Ji Eun

@putrin: I am also giving you Utkim,Ria,KyoRean, freshspring,chloebelle...... High Five ! image
Full House is still the best romcom for me.mouse-girl-emoticon-46.gif?1292795476

Yeah, chloebelle, KyoRean, PutriN unnie, megbc,... high five :))
@KyoRean, @megbc8 where are my lovely gifs & pics? I don't want them to be lost wait-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862524 Can you dear reupload, please? You can try using this page http://minus.com/ or any page you want

iHy8p0BdzPTqk.png

I heard it could safe images & gifs,... in a long time.
If using this page, you should choose "create gallery" as in the pic, bookmark that gallery to manage your images. Just a suggest, you can try or not.
Please, my gifs starving-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862520  Thanks you dear :x

OMG ladiesss im giving a HIGH 5 toooo... :))

KyoRean, freshspring, chloebelle, putrin, kim,beth 93f.gif

full house is not my first kdrama but it will always hold a special place in my heart because it introduced me to my idol and my most favourite actress in the world... :x :x

ak9v.jpg

^They are perfect cheer3-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862495 thanks megbc dear. I just watch them  again. oh I'm happy now. hi hi, she looks so cute :))

"The Crossing" denies more casting

ynews.jpg
By Heidi Hsia | From Cinema Online Exclusively

7cn_deniesmorecasting00.jpg

23 Jun – Director John Woo recently dismissed rumours that he is currently looking for more actors to play a role in his new movie, "The Crossing" (originally reported as "Love and Let Love").

As reported on CRI website, on 19 June, the film's production company, Beijing Galloping Horse Film and TV Production, denied the rumours on their official Weibo account, saying that there are no plans to look for two more actresses and six more actors for the project, and that the recent announcement was just a hoax.

"We have already cast the actors for the movie," the company added, saying that they have added Takeshi Kaneshiro and Huang Xiaoming to star with Zhang Ziyi and South Korean actress Song Hye-kyo.

"The Crossing", a story of romances sets in January 1949 aboard the Chinese steamer, Taiping, that sank after colliding with a freighter during its voyage from China to Taiwan is dubbed as "China's Titanic" and is scheduled to begin filming in Beijing next month.

http://my.news.yahoo.com/crossing-denies-more-casting-161551366.html

Guest lionel1430292475

i can not sleep last night beacuse searching about Land Rover SUV pearl 2010. That i find is that man car is Land Rover SUV pearl 2010 (i dont know what is he ride now but since 2010 his ride is Land Rover SUV pearl 2010) and i found some artikel he is so comfortable with his car and the last time he show riding this car at 2011 when he get first off from Marine and he go out with JDG.Accidentaly our SHK ride is Land Rover SUV pearl 2010 too.
20136162320413hovpup_T5_44770.jpg

2010_landrover_lr2_4dr-suv_hse_rst_evox_

tw121113g.jpg

2010_landrover_lr2_4dr-suv_hse_fs_evox_1

But the point is she have a lot of money but why she's choose Land Rover SUV 2010 with pearl color?? Land rover have a new series of SUV in 2012

lionel said: i can not sleep last night beacuse searching about Land Rover SUV pearl 2010. That i find is that man car is Land Rover SUV pearl 2010 (i dont know what is he ride now) but since 2010 Land Rover SUV pearl 2010 is his car and i found some artikel he is so comfortable with his car and the last time he show riding this car at 2011 when he get first off from Marine and he go out with JDG.Accidentaly our SHK ride is Land Rover SUV pearl 2010 to.       

Guest lionel1430292475

gyobin82 said: lionel said: i can not sleep last night beacuse searching about Land Rover SUV pearl 2010. That i find is that man car is Land Rover SUV pearl 2010 (i dont know what is he ride now) but since 2010 Land Rover SUV pearl 2010 is his car and i found some artikel he is so comfortable with his car and the last time he show riding this car at 2011 when he get first off from Marine and he go out with JDG.Accidentaly our SHK ride is Land Rover SUV pearl 2010 to.       

Guest sunshine4ever

Source: http://bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=4209

Hit series That Winter, The Wind Blows to be released in DVD

Write: 2013-06-21 17:48:35 / Update: 2013-06-22 09:49:59

33m8v9z.jpg

[by Cho Suyoun] The hit series 'That winter, the wind blows' will be made in DVD.

'That Winter, the wind blows' was aired on TV from February to April and it was beloved by so many audiences. The series starred Zo In-sung and Song Hye-kyo as main casts and it was written by No Hee-kyung, who is the most well-known writer in Korea. The series was awarded for creating beautiful scenery a few months ago as well.

To thank all those fans who loved the series, director Kim Gyu-tae produced a DVD version and it is in progress to be released in August. The DVD will include director's commentaries, actors' interview, making films, and behind cuts that were never revealed on TV. In addition, each episode will include 5~15 minutes more that were erased due to limited air time on TV.

The well-made drama 'That winter, the wind blows' in DVD can be met in coming August.

(photo by bntnews DB)

Thanks to kdramafanusa for posting this at JIS's thread.

John Woo Sells Brentwood Home for $2.7 Million

The residence is a 5345 square feet home comprising of five bedrooms and seven bathrooms.

"Face Off" director John Woo has reportedly sold his home in Brentwood, Los Angeles for $2.7 million. He purchased the home in 2002 for around

$995,000. Looks like, he has sold it for a good profit.

According the LA Times, an unidentified buyer purchased the pad for the aforementioned price. Ying Young and Glenda Lousignont of Keller Williams

were the listing agents of the home while Jill Jenks Galloway of Hilton & Hyland, which is an exclusive affiliate of Christie's International Real Estate,

represented the buyer.

Listing records of the home state that the residence is a 5345 square feet home comprising of five bedrooms and seven bathrooms. The two story house

has plush interiors with hardwood, stone-tile and marble flooring. Large living spaces are adorned by French doors and windows.

According to the Realtor.com's blog:

"John Woo may not be leaving Hollywood for good, but he's moving out of Brentwood. The acclaimed action-film director - whose list of works includes

Broken Arrow, Face/Off and the 2003 Ben Affleck masterpiece Paycheck - recently parted ways with his longtime home, selling the Los Angeles property

for a reported 2.7 million. Woo originally purchased the property in 2002 for $995,000 and later commissioned the building of a five-bedroom,

seven-bathroom traditional in 2006.

Measuring 5,345 square feet, the two-story abode features a spacious master suite with its own outdoor deck, a secondary master on the lower level and

a well-appointed chef's kitchen."

All the proceeds from the sale will probably be invested in his new production project, "The Crossing", which he will also be directing. Woo has roped in

Japanese heartthrob, Takeshi Kaneshiro and Zhang Ziyi to play the leads in the romantic story that will be delivered in two parts.

In an interview with Screen Daily, Woo said:

"It is about three couples whose lives are affected by the tide of history. They survive war and disaster to finally find happiness. But this is not a heavy or

sad story. It is a story of hope, and has a lot of action, drama and humor."

Credits: Song Hye Kyo's DC