Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest deaborj

SHK! Don't say No, No, No, No-No; Just say Yeah! Yeah!Yeah, Yeah-Yeah;And we'll Go, Go, Go, Go-Go.If you're ready, like I'm ready.Who cares baby, I THINK I WANNA MARRY YOU!.
(For Oh Soo/JIS  to beat the song "Marry You" by Bruno Mars, He may have to sing "Marry Your Daugther" by Brian Jr & Nico McKnight during his fan meet too)
 (Waaah! Killer Dimples vs Killer Gaze fighting over Killer Lips)!   (I'm free to dream right?) Love!Love!Love!

Just a repost from TWTB thread: 

"Song Hyekyo real life" has been trending on NATE for hours now. It's also the #1 trending topic for the day. Wow, she must have a huge impact in Korea right now seeing how popular she is on these portal sites. So proud of her! 

Song Hyekyo's similar pose since Kindergarten 

Τнäηκ чöü .. ;)

‘Kindergartener’ Song Hye Kyo Model Pose…Beauty of the Womb

2013031201000674900056991.jpg

Actress Song Hye Kyo’s ever lasting beauty has become a hot topic.

A recent online community unveiled a section of the mobile version of Song Hye Kyo’s book,Hye Kyo’s Time.

Song Hye Kyo’s cute childhood photos, one of her standing against the window and another of her wearing gym clothes in preschool, is attracting attention. In particular, compared to her photo shoot in the fashion magazine, Vogue, her face is the same as then with the only difference being her height, proving she is the quintessence representative of beauty for a mother’s womb.

She is seen in both photos standing against a window turning around to pose. In childhood, Song Hye Kyo shows off her milky-white skin and wears a cute patterned dress. As an adult, she wears a blue chiffon dress that blows in the wind while showing off a goddess-like figure.

Netizens voiced their praises with such comments as, “No doubt, a perfect face,” “Of course, she was pretty in childhood, too. I am envious,” “Her pleasantly plain face overflows with charm,” “There’s no other goddess than this,” etc.

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

Sure she is the most beautifull but 4 dress I choose the one in the middle.. After GQ pics of JIS I have a little confuse n make me go :-< then is gonna be chang chen.. He is handsome n so manly .. But.. I just wanna others the new handsome n nice guys as her co :-< .. HELP ME GUYS.. :|

^^ thanks all for the wonderful updates on our girl... :D

While we are waiting for wednesday to come lets reminisce with few beautiful scenes from episode 9.... :x

the braille letter scene....my heart went out to Oh soo in ths scene...:(

092pax.jpg

dc

the final scene when our Youngie screams,all the pent up anger in her comes to surface and then explodes...such an intense scene...il say it again...Our Song hye kyo was simply great in this.... U Go Girl!!!  :-bd

260du.jpg

dc

This is from baidu...cute isnt it? :D

4d086e061d950a7b56e8b7d.jpg

few banners :x

8cb1cb13495409232d9ce66.jpg58ee3d6d55fbb2fbc6b5dd0.jpg

baidu

Oh i see you guys have fun here hehe...

Gyo Insung
, actually at the press con on the Jan 31st, i noticed she already had a lil blood clots on her finger. Didn't know it could be that worse.

ria, thanks dear...i love that scene, so intense and so sad, love the osts. So many famous singers sing for twtwb hehe. Love your new siggy :x

imagetbd.jpg
dc

^ ria dearie, I like that avie of yours becos I've gotten used to that. When you replaced it, I felt a little strange ( just my feeling ;) )
Thanks to you, Kim, putriN, msriz, shui_vip and other dearies that I can't list all here for the so lovely pics and news of our girl :x
@kyoforever & @Gyo Insung I love your nick name :x

hi @ria19
what a lovely pics... (i dunno if this is the right place for me to write about this)
the braille scene, in someway, i think it's funny to see how cute Oh Soo is..
no doubt SHG is a talented actress... but in this drama, she absolutely nail it..rather than the goodnight kiss in ep9, i personally love the end of the ep.. for me, it's the highlight of the ep...
the scene where Oh Soo suddenly atttack one of the gangster, i'm so amazed with him.. he's so in character.. plus, the BGM that moment.. it's killing me...
and when SHG's crying because of her frustration with Oh Soo... i just say to myself.. wow... this girl is amazing.. she slapped him.. pushed him... she's beautiful when crying but at the same time, i feel bad for her... again, that BGM.. ooohhh... i just can repeat this scene again and again... 
waiting another superb performance by both of them.. ^:)^

kim: thank you sweetie...i love that pic too... the HIGHCUT pics are killing me with their sheer beauty and over load of cuteness... thank you for that gorgeous pic..even their side profile looks wonderful :x

freshspring: thanks dearie,i love my avie too,and i know what u meant....my current avie is the first pic i used and now i wont be changing it,atleast for a long time :x thank you for those stunning dc pics :*

Gyo Insung: you're user name is cute...and i agree,SHK looks beautiful even when she cries... :x and yes,my most favourite has to be the last scene too..JIS was ultra cool during the fight scene...both their acting was top notch....!! and even i cant wait for the drama..the waiting is killing me....

banner from baidu :D

b7003af33a87e95098cb767.jpg

SCs :x

34fae6cd7b899e512215b80.jpgca1349540923dd54bca7257.jpg6a600c338744ebf8899be62.jpg

baidu