Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

^woohoo........ that winter wind has blown to japan..... congratulations ! <:-P

thanks kim :)

ps. eh, new avie huh, nice...... in time for lunar new year wink_zpsa2c79ad1.gif

our dear girl rockin' in High Cut !    w00t_zps889e301a.gif  hc1_zpsb2b72c3c.jpg

hc2_zps846e42a5.jpg

hc3_zps2a164454.jpg 

Source : Nate

she's looking like a member of an idol group with that hair colour......

she can easily fits :P 

edit : hi shanda dearie, i can't believe it too..... so different from her character's drama..... maybe later a rebellious oh young...... hah, oh soo got the hard time !  :))

thanks in advance..... can't wait  ;;)

^smashing HOTness !!!

goodness, i like LOVE her watch, her bracelet....... and that symbol ?

i see few ones on her hand...... what it represents or just part of accessories  :P

edit : indeed dearie,  she is............. a true queen of chameleon    :x

wowwww kyo looks so sexy and pretty !!!!! waaa i'm proud of her hehe

in the interview she said that she likes moon chae woon and she saw Nice Guy because of her

...Moon chae won went to "today" premiere hehe are they friends?

^hi jasan, you are right....... mcw did attend Today vip premiere...... seems that they are friends, i'm curious to know how they met....... apparently, kyo likes junior/young actresses with surname moon.... she likes moon goon yeung too...... anymore moon out there ?  hehe  :P

few articles on her High Cut mag -

hc4_zpsc2d4d295.jpg

Nate

putriN, yes, I do remember she also likes Moon Geun Young and complimented her a lot^^
The rumors of her appearing on Running Man were in fact just that, rumors. She talked about appearing on variety shows/talk shows, and said if this drama's genre was romantic comedy, it is likely she would have to went on a variety show. It makes sense, huh? Her role seems pretty dark and cold, so it just doesn't match with the atmosphere of a variety show.
Here's what she said about Moon Chae Won in High Cut:
In regards to carefully observing actresses her junior, she answered honestly, "Personally, I like Moon Chae Won.  She is natural and has a delicate color in her own way. I even started watching the drama The Innocent Man [Nice Guy] because of Moon Chae Won."

^jjsweeter, thanks dearie :)

shanda, thanks dearie.... so it's confirmed NO running man huh....... divashim is so reliable, know her so well....... i wish we could get an answer from him on that particular highly delicate subject    ;;)

it's good that she mentioned it, hope the speculations will stop and no more false alarm to expect on rm  :P

It's trailer for upcoming interview with both leading actors.It will air tonight at 8.50 pm korea time

Reps  from the company states that the fees from the selling of TWTWB broadcast rights to Japan is the highest ever,reaffirming the status of both JIS and SHK.

source:youtube and baidu

putriN said:

^jjsweeter, thanks dearie :)

shanda, thanks dearie.... so it's confirmed NO running man huh....... divashim is so reliable, know her so well....... i wish we could get an answer from him on that particular highly delicate subject    ;;)

it's good that she mentioned it, hope the speculations will stop and no more false alarm to expect on rm  :P

Woww, those high cut pics are stunning, seksi and i love everything about it :x :x . Thanks dearies.

It seems our kyo really fonds for MCW and i like her a lot too  :D

putriN, Divashim seems to promote kyo's drama and movies here and there huh and it seems he loves ww a lot haha..he made me miss those clips so dearly and that one issue will stay close to my heart  ;) .

i think this report is a good one
2013020610015038768_1.jpg
http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2013020610015038768&type=1&outlink=1

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "Song Hye Gyo Talks about Moon Chae Won, “That Winter, The Wind Blows” and More in “High Cut”
chococoffee February 6, 2013
Song Hye Gyo Talks about Moon Chae Won, “That Winter, The Wind Blows” and More in “High Cut”

Song Hye Gyo recently showed off a sexy bohemian look for “High Cut.”

On February 7, the fashion magazine unveiled several photos from its spread, titled “Winter, Wind, Hye Gyo.” As shown in the photo, the actress looks confident and charismatic, flaunting both her flawless face and body with dramatic makeup and poses. Despite her busy schedule with her upcoming drama, “That Winter, The Wind Blows,” it’s been said that Song Hye Gyo personally took part in coming up with the concept for the pictorial.

During the interview that followed the shoot, Song Hye Gyo talked about her new drama. She started, “When I received the casting offer for ‘That Winter, the Wind Blows, they also sent over the synopsis, which I read and immediately loved it. I especially liked the male character. It was because of screenwriter No Hee Kyung, director Kim Gyu Tae, and the script that I decided to join, even before the male lead was cast. However, when Jo In Sung came on board, it was like the perfect four combination.”

Regarding her junior actresses, Song Hye Gyo revealed, “I personally like Moon Chae Woon. She has her own natural and elegant color. I started watching the drama ‘Nice Guy’ because of Moon Chae Won.”

When asked if she had any plans on appearing in variety or talk shows, she replied, “Honestly, I believe I’ll be able to appeal to others more, but I tend to say everything on my mind. So people around me stop me [from appearing in shows].” Song Hye Gyo continued, “Had my new drama been a rom-com, I would have considered appearing in variety shows, but because of the [melodrama] nature of this drama, I’ll postpone it for next time.”

“That Winter, The Wind Blows” is a melodrama about a man and woman who don’t believe in love. Song Hye Gyo takes on the role of Oh Young, the sole heiress to a giant conglomerate. She lost both her parents and her eyesight, making her extremely self-protecting and lonely. Jo In Sung plays Oh Soo, a playboy and a gambler who lives a meaningless life. He sets his eyes on his next target, Oh Young, to pay off an enormous debt. While he approaches her for money, he ends up falling in love with her. The series also stars Kim Bum and APink’s Jung Eun Ji. “That Winter, The Wind Blows” will premiere on SBS on February 13.

http://www.soompi.com/2013/02/06/song-hye-gyo-talks-about-moon-chae-won-that-winter-the-wind-blows-and-more-in-high-cut/

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: white; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Song Hye Kyo becomes a sexy bohemian in a pictorial

February 06, 2013 3:30 pm eternalc2h

111.jpg11-2.jpg11-3.jpg11-4.jpgSong Hye Kyo, who will soon come out with SBS TV’s new drama series Wind Blows in Winter, recently became a sexy bohemian. She recently released a pictorial of herself for the fashion magazine High Cut, scheduled to be published on February 7, under the title of Winter, Wind, and Hye Kyo.

In the pictorial, Song is showing off a beautiful look as one of the most beautiful actresses in Asia. In the closeup photos, she shows off her clean skin.

Regarding the reason she chose the drama series Wind Blows in Winter as her next project, Song said, “I read the synopsis of the series after I was offered the lead role, and it was really good. Especially the leading male character was really good. I didn’t know who was going to take the leading male role, but I thought it was worth to make an early decision because it’s written by Noh Hee Kyung and directed by Kim Kyu Tae. Jo In Sung took the leading male role, and I thought I got lucky.”

Regarding actresses she likes, she said, “I personally like Moon Chae Won. She’s got her own natural, quiet personality. I watched the drama series Nice Guy to see her.”

Regarding the possibility of appearing on a variety show, she said, “I want to appear on a variety show as a guest, but people around me keep asking me not to because I tend to say everything I want to say. If my next project is a romantic comedy, I would definitely try a variety show, but I guess I should wait for another chance.”

Guest jjsweeter0211

Song Hye Kyo becomes a sexy bohemian goddess for ‘High Cut’ pictorialtumblr_mhrx3laY2M1r5z2nso4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mhrx3laY2M1r5z2nso3_1280.jpg

High Cut‘ has revealed actress Song Hye Kyo‘s sexy bohemian style photo shoot titled, ‘Winter, Wind, Hye Kyo’.

Song Hye Kyo flaunted her incomparable beauty as the representative beauty of Korea, and this photo shoot was even more meaningful as the actress took part in generating concept ideas during the earlier stage of the photo shoot despite her busy filming schedule for her upcoming drama.

Song Hye Kyo shared, “After being offered a role for ‘Wind Blows in Winter‘, I read the synopsis and really liked it, I especially liked the main male character most of all. So even if I counted out the male actor casting, I said that I would do it from just the three things, ‘Writer Noh Hee Gyung, director Kim Gyu Tae, and the script,’ but when Jo In Sung was cast, the four beats fell in place and I thought ‘I hit it rich.’”

She continued, “Among the junior actresses, I like Moon Chae Won. There’s a delicate style [about her]. I also started watching ‘Nice Guy‘ because of Moon Chae Won.”

Even though she is making her long awaited comeback to the TV screen with the drama, Song Hye Kyo has decided to hold out on talk shows and variety shows for the time being. She revealed, “To be honest, if I appear on variety shows, I think I can become likable, but people around me stop me because I really don’t watch what I say. If this drama was a romantic comedy, I would’ve went out [on shows], but I’m holding it off based on the project’s personality right now, and I’m going to save it for next time.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/02/song-hye-kyo-becomes-a-sexy-bohemian-goddess-for-high-cut-pictorial

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: white; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo voted most promising couple

February 06, 2013 7:00 pm dkrogers

2013020615395795868_1.jpgJo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo of SBS’s new Wednesday-Thursday series That Winter The Wind Blowswere recently selected as the most promising couple.

On February 6, the production company for the series said that Jo and Song couple were selected as the most promising couple of new TV series, receiving 63.2 percent of the votes.

Over 15,000 people in total participated in the survey. Joo Won and Choi Kang Hee of MBC’s series 7th Grade Civil Servant ranked second with 29.9 percent of the votes and Kwon Sang Woo and Soo Ae couple of SBS’s series Yawang ranked third.

Jo and Song are drawing a lot of attention with the series from Asian countries. Their TV series were exported to Japan even before airing in Korea.

That Winter The Wind Blows is about the sincerity of humanity and love. The first episode will air on February 13 when the current airing series Daepungsu goes off the air.