Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

During the press conference,Song Hye Kyo talked about her second project with Writer Noh and how stressful it is.Jo In Sung also mentioned that his character is really hard to potray . Hye Kyo and him are always in discussions on how to act out certain scenes and they rely on each other thus becoming a great working partner.

Hye Kyo said in the press conference" Oh young's life is complicated,she has gone through so much since young and she's slowly losing her eyesight,this makes the character even harder to potray.To be honest,it's really hard and stressful but this challenge makes it worthwhile"

Jo In sung said" When i knew that this is the 2nd time that Hye Kyo and Writer Noh are working together,i thought that as long as i do my homework and work hard,it shouldn't be a problem.However it's not as simple as i thought. I want to specially thank Hye Kyo for helping me,there are some scenes in the script that it's difficult for me to potray and act out.I will then discuss with Hye Kyo.there are a lot of scenes whereby both of us potray out after much discussions together" at this moment JIS shook SHK's hand on the stage,drawing much laughter.

Kim Bum stated " Eun Di and me are not as romantic in the drama, we have a love-hate relationship.We filmed the kissing scenes much earlier than Jis and Shk,but as you all see in the trailer  she slapped me after the kissing scene" bursting the audience into laughter.

source:baidu

Guest jjsweeter0211

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZhI6yYkGRIhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6l6lIwTyq0http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0Bjtengbl0

Why have Song Hye Gyo's heels become so controversial? Friday, February 01, 2013 

31566_67346_45.jpg
Article: Song Hye Gyo's high heel controversy reveals society's ignorance and stereotypes on the blind

Source:
Mediaus via Nate [check the Song Hye Gyo tag for previous posts on the same subject]

1. [+260, -16] I was also someone that used to think that it was dangerous for the blind to wear high heels... I only found out today that they wear high heels like the rest of us. I'm sorry for stereotyping.

2. [+164, -9] I think Koreans in general don't have a lot of knowledge on disabilities. It's not a mistake on any individual's part but a problem in the lack of education.

3. [+77, -6] The blind also wear make up, dress in pretty clothes, and wear heels like any other woman.

4. [+35, -18] Can we be honest for a second here. Why can't Song Hye Gyo just be honest that she's wearing heels because of the drastic height difference between her and Jo In Sung (and not for the sake of her character)?

5. [+30, -23] But it's true that it looks dangerous for them to be wearing heels. How many blind actually wear heels around? It's quite obvious she's only wearing them to match her height with Jo In Sung. There's no need to cover that with all of this controversy on stereotypes.

6. [+23, -18] She's wearing heels because she's short. Don't make this more than what it is.

7. [+12, -5] How is saying the blind can't wear heels because it's dangerous any different from saying women can't wear mini skirts because it makes them a sexual target for men? The blind can do what they please. Don't worry about it being dangerous, they know their bodies better than you.

8. [+12, -9] Get real, she's wearing heels purely because she's a midget

9. [+11, -4] People are turning this drama into a documentary

10. [+11, -17] Isn't the journalist basically using the disabled to promote this drama? Are they going to start running surveys on how many blind wear heels? It's obvious she's wearing them to cover for her height and once it became a controversy, they're turning this entire thing into some sob story for the disabled.

11. [+9, -13] Okay, yeah the blind can wear heels.. but it's dangerous. Probably only 3-4 out of a thousand wear them on a daily basis.  source: netizen buzz

Guest Leena651

Thanks for all the updates on SHK's new drama... I remember reading about this back in Sept or Oct. when the talk was about casting Won Bin as OS with SHK... It would of have been nice to have WB and SHK reunited; however, JIS and SHK sounds very interesting too :)

Can't wait til Feb. 13th~!!!

Jo In Sung And Song Hye Kyo Choose Their Favorite Scene from “That Winter, The Wind Blows”

Actors and leads of upcoming SBS drama “That Winter, The Wind Blows” picked their favorite scene so far.

On January 31st, the press conference was held at Seoul’s Blue Square, with Jo In Sung, Song Hye Kyo, Kim Beom, A Pink’s Jung Eun Ji and others in attendance.

On the event, they revealed that their favorite scene so far, was the swimming pool one.

Song Hye Kyo said, “The scene I remember the most is the one when Oh Soo, bumps into Oh Young in the swimming pool and their intense emotions are revealed. It was special because I was completely in character.”

Jo In Sung added, “In the scene, Oh Soo goes up to Oh Young and tells her that he is her real brother. The scene was long as it had a lot of lines. I think the scene will be one of the most important ones.”

“That Winter, The Wind Blows” is about Oh Soo (Jo In Sung) a gambler, who is cold and mean, and Oh Young (Song Hye Kyo) the heiress of a big company, who looses her eyesight.
The drama will air on February 13th, at 9:55PM.

^ kamille, those pics were like " hello, i'm Song Hye Kyo, nice to meet you" kekeke

Okuny, thanks for the info, can't wait to hear more of OST :D
khxy, thanks dear for the trans..we know now why they shake hands keke

Thanks jjsweeter, Shayla, jasan, freshspring, putriN and of cos ria for all news, link :D
and there is a news about how small kyo's face comparing to jis's hand..aigoo, i thot it's only us whom saw it.

Love this pic, Mr Jo was really in a good mood, he laughed all the way heheh, He is really tall and Kyo looks petite behind him, i hope they won't have neck pain after the filming hehe.
4d4945cb4685f77d83f17d40160ca8a6.jpg

Guest ruthie08

I think I'm gonna have cavities just reading all the articles and watching the videos that u guys posted...i just kept on smiling! who would have thought that this fantasy i have i few years ago that JIS and SHK will star in one show is finally here! I guess nothing is impossible! We're half way there...this is gonna be a fabulous and awesome February! I'm really excited!!! Btw, thanks for everyone who's been so diligent and hardworking for keeping this thread updated and alive! Love y'all!

Thanks everyone for the new photos, videos, etc.
I also can't wait to hear the OST. KangTa is the producer! Is this the same KangTa from the very famous H.O.T?!!

My feet hurt just looking at Kyo's heels! :))
Here's my latest translation - I actually fused 2 articles together since they were somewhat similar^^
Song Hye Kyo · Jo In Sung  “First met in swimming pool ...Whole body quivered with emotion”
52734087.2.jpg

Song Hye Kyo and Jo In Sung. Top stars who are of the same age – 32 years old. The two people, who make an issue with just their name alone, met on one stage. Through their passionate melodramatic acting, they capture viewers.

On January 31st at Blue Square in Seoul Hanam-dong, they appeared at the press conference for the SBS new Wednesday-Thursday drama, That Winter, The Wind Blows(Script by Noh Hee Kyeung · Directed by Kim Kyu Tae). They were bright and cheerful as they expressed how they felt about making their television comeback and working with each other.

On this day, Song Hye Kyo said “When I heard the news of Jo In Sung being cast, I was relieved” and “We debuted around similar timeframe and we are the same age; during that time, I thought of how we were going to meet in a project. However, we never got to meet even once.” She laughed as she said, “It is good that we are meeting in a good project after maturing a little.” Jo In Sung also said, “As an actor, it is an honor to be able to film with such a great actress. I thought, ‘I hope I do well. ’ [Acting] as this character is difficult, but every time I see Song Hye Kyo’s acting, I have a feeling of becoming settled. I am receiving a lot of help.”

They are the same age and as colleagues, showed mutual respect for one another, and they are also meeting viewers for the first time in 5 years. Song Hye Kyo is making her first drama comeback since 2008′s Worlds Within, and for Jo In Sung, he is making his return since the film, Frozen Flower. However, they unanimously said, “There is no burden concerning viewership.”

Song Hye Kyo spoke of the scene that is most memorable stating, “From the beginning, there are a lot of scenes with Jo In Sung and I that have a lot of emotions. [My character] first met Oh Soo (Jo In Sung) in the swimming pool and in that scene, emotions exploded, and the body quivered. That is when Oh Soo (Jo In Sung) and Oh Young’s (Song Hye Kyo) feelings are most memorable. Even though it was our first time shooting a scene together, we filmed comfortably.”

She added, “In other dramas, melodramatic and emotional scenes appear after the 7th episode, but our drama has that kind of scene from the first episode. So, the truth is every scene seems memorable.”

On taking a role as a visually impaired person,Song Hye Kyo stated, “At first, I was really nervous. In addition, since I cannot look at his eyes while acting, I feel a lot of loneliness. I also feel I am alone as I am looking in the air and acting.” Jo In Sung said, “We are focused on emotions between good and evil.”

That Winter, The Wind Blows has its first broadcast on February 13th.

Reporter Lee Jung Yeon annjoy@donga.com Twitter @ mangoostar

Reporter Jeon Hyeong Jin hjjeon@mydaily.co.kr

>Source: Sports Donga, My Daily

>Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net