Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

OMG!!! I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT!!! I AM SO HAPPY!!!

I LOVE HYUN BIN! AND I THINK HE IS NICE GUY... RAIN is also nice but I think

he prefers his stardom more than love life....

HYUN BIN TAKE CARE OF SONG HYE GYO PLEASE!

:D:D:D

i'm so touch by this, mariec25 and i also would like to echo this sentiment.....

yes....PLEASE TAKE GOOD CARE OF SONG HYE KYO SSI HYUN BIN!

Guest remhsak02

Hi guys!!!..it's me kashermieece02, I needed to changed my username 'cause I can't use my old account anymore for the new Soompi <_< ...

..wow, this thread is really moving too fast huh.. :lol: ..hope Kyo and Binnie are doing okay now that the whole world has knew their romance.. :)

..I'm happy for the H2 couple though I really didn't expect their falling in love though they had great chemistry in WW.. :P ..I'm glad that everyone seemed to be supportive for both of them, and I'm with you guys...

..I'm now saying goodbye to my BinKyo shipping as I know it's not appropriate to continue that anymore..and let me share this vid with all the BinKyo shippers out there who will truly miss our "dreamy" couple.. :lol:

(it's mostly focused on the song and lyrics,..)

I've always thought that the lyrics and all suit so well for BInKyo but now it looks like the "last chance" won't come anymore..

I want to say I'll always support our dear Kyo and hope she'll be very happy with Binnie oppa.. :) :) :)

p.s. if SKH's agency has confirmed it, then WB had knew about the couple's romance earlier, right?..but I haven't read any article saying Eden9 has confirmed it..does anybody have?

p.s. I'll still continue my BinKyo fanfic and I'm updating this weekend...

Guest hyunkyo

what can i do now? i got a big huge H2 symdrom n i can't get out of it

just keep thinking of them, keep smiling, i can't concentrate on anything else, i can't study, that's a really bad thing, i can't sleep at night, that's a bad thing too.

im so overexcited, i tell everyone i know bout it, even my mom and my dad, who don't really who they are, they just call shk "full house girl".

i bet when they go to japan this september, many many questions bout their relationship waiting them to answer

i hope they will make us shock again by annouce they're ready to get married!

keeping waiting n praying, hope the best 4 my beloved H2

they're my life now( just kidding :P

Guest netid

Hi dear SHKers! First time to post here. I’m a lurker ever since I created my ID.

Happy to hear about this latest news of SHK. Though I have my own favorite loveteam but I love SHK more.

So I want nothing more than for her to be happy, fall in love with a special someone and have a person to hold and to cherish.

I’m glad that SHKers are more open to this news and I believe we always want the best for her. I want to thank all SHKers(esp. putrin and utkim) who keep on updating SHK news and keep this thread alive and peaceful.

Guest remhsak02

welcome netid!!!,,hope you'll enjoy SHK's thread just like everyone does.. :)

..now that Kyo already has her love..I'm wishing just for a single thing right now..and that is for her to at least reunite with Won Bin oppa again!.., even just that will make me completely happy..besides, it's not too impossible right???.

...can you exactly picture how super lucky our dear girl is?..having two super gorgeous Bins in her life now..one being her "man" and the other being her "best oppa".. :rolleyes::lol::) ...oh, Kyo onni's such a blessed girl!!!

Guest mimerita

after 10 yrs... still no progress, they really not meant for each other :tears:

Yes, they (WB-SHK) are not meant for each other. Fate has put them together again one year ago as business partners. But from friends and partners to prosper to other relationship it needs time to feel. It's not like SHK-HB that spark off in the drama and often keep in touch and finally dating. I doubt if WB and SHK have met and talked enough times to make themselves become closer friends than before. This is also fate. As boss, WB would probably feel happy for SHK and wish her the best. They are not meant for each other but I hope they remain good friends.

remhsak (kasher), yesterday's news said SHK's agency confirmed that they are dating for two months. The news didn't mention the agency's name but people know it's Eden9.

Guest remhsak02

Yes, they (WB-SHK) are not meant for each other. Fate has put them together again one year ago as business partners. But from friends and partners to prosper to other relationship it needs time to feel. It's not like SHK-HB that spark off in the drama and often keep in touch and finally dating. I doubt if WB and SHK have met and talked enough times to make themselves become closer friends than before. This is also fate. :D As boss, WB would probably feel happy for SHK and wish her the best. They are not meant for each other but I hope they remain good friends.

remhsak (kasher), yesterday's news said SHK's agency confirmed that they are dating for two months. The news didn't mention the agency's name but people know it's Eden9.

well, perhaps you're absolutely right on that one, rita....and as for the agency issue, why did the other news said that it was SidusHQ?..it made me suspicious really but I know it's not that important anymore since I think the news was already really confirmed, right?...

Guest remhsak02

remhsak, SidusHQ is SHK's former agency. Those English reporters just don't do their research.

yeah, I have thought of that as well..I know SidusHQ's Kyo's former agency so i was a bit wondering. :P ..some reporters should release more accurate information so their news can be a lot clearer..

whoah..I just started this thread's 1720th page!!!... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi Hi

Long time didn't post already..but has always been following SHK and Hyun Bin thread in soompi and was too happy to hear that they are dating now!!! Woooowwwww... couldn't believe what i read here... but i am so happy that Song Hye Kyo and Hyun Bin are finally together now. All our wishes come true for H2 fans! :D

Can't hide my excitement...have to share my comments here... Hope they can know that the fans love and support them being together. Hope they can be happily together always!

What a great piece of news. :D

well, perhaps you're absolutely right on that one, rita....and as for the agency issue, why did the other news said that it was SidusHQ?..it made me suspicious really but I know it's not that important anymore since I think the news was already really confirmed, right?...

Guest scarlet1013

aw so cute utkim didnt u guys noticed the way Binne hold her hands? its so tight , its not a simple holding hands right....love it!

yeah! I totally agree with you! before the news was out I did wonder why they have to hold hands like that!

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: The Korea Herald 2009.08.06

http://www.koreaherald.co.kr/NEWKHSITE/dat...00908060049.asp

Song Hye-kyo, Hyun Bin dating

Actress Song Hye-kyo and heartthrob actor Hyun Bin, both aged 27, are dating, local news reports said yesterday.

Song and Hyun met on the set of "Worlds Within" which aired on KBS 2 October to December last year. In the drama, the two also played lovers. The two actors have reportedly started dating in June.

Hyun currently spends most of his time in Busan shooting drama "Friends, Our Story." But he has been spotted going back and forth Seoul to see Song.

Song, meanwhile, is reportedly taking a break and looking for her next project.

Song and Hyun are said to be preparing for a promotion tour of "Worlds Within" in Asia. The two's love story is already getting a lot of attention from fans across Asia, where both of them are popular.

(youngaah@heraldm.com)

remhsak, SidusHQ is SHK's former agency. Those English reporters just don't do their research.

I can be wrong, but the official English reports (Korea Times, JoongAng Daily, Korea Herald) didn't specify SidusHQ.

I believe it was mentioned in one of the blog posting; sometimes blog owner(s) filled certain details in, they might not be up to date with info. :)

Source: JoongAng Daily

http://joongangdaily.joins.com/article/view.asp?aid=2908374

[TALK OF THE TOWN] ‘Worlds Within’ stars couple up

August 06, 2009

05224848.jpg

Hyun Bin and Song Hye-kyo have gone public as an item.

The two met last October while filming the KBS drama “Worlds Within” and played a couple on the show.

According to the management agencies of both actors, Hyun and Song were just friends during the run of the series and only began dating in June.

Rumors that the two were dating began to circulate recently, after the two were spotted in cafes in Apgujeong-dong and Cheongdam-dong.

Fans have welcomed the news with open arms, and have posted comments on the stars’ official Web sites. One blogger congratulated the pair, saying, “It’s like the show is coming to life, they go so well together.”

Korea Times article mentioned HB's agency

http://koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/special/2.../139_49666.html

According to Hyun’s agency, A.M. Entertainment, the two 27-year-olds developed into a couple two months ago, after spending time as friends on and off the set of last year’s KBS drama.

Guest matdentron220

Hi everybody, i joined into this forum long time ago, but this is my first post. Song unnie is my favourite korea actress. I am very happy when i read news about Hyun bin and song hye kyo.

^ Yes, Kyo is almost 1 year older than Binnie.

Hyun Bin - Jang Dong-gun - Song Magic Affinity

http://china.ibtimes.com 2009年08月06日 9:34 来源:国际财经时报 http://china.ibtimes.com 2009 on 06 day 08 years 9:34 Source: International Financial Times

According to the South Korean media reports, South Korean star Jang Dong-gun in between Hyun Bin and Song from the "matchmaker" role.

Hyun Bin and Jang Dong-gun and Song have a pro-am. It is reported that relatively few silent peace of Hyun Bin Jang Dong-gun with the usual practice of asking and love to talk about the acting thing and so on. And the first two people to know what the exchange is Jang Dong-gun, he put two things as confidential, who support them.

Jang Dong-gun, Song, Hyun Bin have three wonderful fate. Hyun Bin in 2006 had appeared KBS2 drama "Snow Queen" (Director: Lee Min), Jang Dong-gun to shoot the scene at the time for refueling Hyun Bin. Song has served as a visit to Korea, "Autumn in My Heart" Lee, deputy director of the public to the shooting scene. Song and Hyun Bin at the time the friend, after 3 years the development of the two lovers.

Hyun Bin in September last year held a meeting in Asia will be a time when fans, Jang Dong-gun and Song has been on television to congratulate the fans of Hyun Bin will meet, their friendship showy. Hyun Bin Jang Dong-gun awareness has been recognized before the Song has starred in the same cosmetics ads and participate in various activities together. Understand better than anyone else Song Hyun Bin and Jang Dong-gun in the middle two have played a significant role.

Hyun Bin and Song starred together by KBS2 "They live in a world," the relationship between two people closer. Drama as the two lovers in June of this year, as a lover of reality.

@Baidu

-------

I didn't know JDG has a big role in here, I thought all the long it was PD Pyo and writer Noh.

Guest Chalk-Bandits

I'm so happy that Hyunbin and SHK are together.

They're both gorgeous and talented. I hope they'll stay together for a long time and make beautiful babies. :D

gemt sis, so glad to see your post again, and yes ... Hyun Bin, please take good care of Hye Kyo and hoping for a long lasting relationship ever :) .

netid, happy to see your post with those warm words, please keep them coming and it's always a pleasure to share anything about our dearest :)

ps, I still can't believe our girl is no longer avaiable on the single market. no more dreaming for her for any hottie out there, hehe, not a bad thing though.

yay soompi works again! lol

I was soo surprise when I saw (hb and shk) news!!! totally shock!! because I thought theyre private and doesnt like to share their personal lives to the public. so I was skeptical at first if it was true or not. hehe

congrats to them!! I'm sooo glad that shk is happy and that she has found someone!!

(ps hb/shk shippers must be super stoked!! cheers to the shippers!! )

s3rene LMH and many other actors too. hehe

I wonder what mr.wbin and her bestfriend think. =( I'm sure they will congrat her and send her warm wishes.