Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest kierelun

Chinese news springing up about her "unforgetable" failed relationship and that she has matured not to act cutesy roles, she's not looking for handsome man -

(hope her new man at least must look presentable & pleasant, so all handsome men are out of her list, think she has a phobia falling in love again!). most news mentioned this was a recent interview conducted for a fashion magazine but may have quoted "words" from her past interviews:

http://news.xinhuanet.com/ent/2009-08/03/c...nt_11815218.htm

http://fun.china.com/zh_cn/star/news/11052...3/15584347.html

^i believe so too.... seems that mostly quoted from earlier interviews done this year :o

yeah, i guess as you said earlier... they just want to create some news for her <_<

it's a pity, if she thinks rom-com genre is not suited for her anymore :(

that kind of role is definitely one of her best forte :)

it just comes naturally that she looks so cute when she's showing certain expressions that were needed in the script :D like Ww, though is based on true-life... she still can exudes some cuteness in her for that drama :rolleyes:

she can't runaway from that... i think, she's still suitable for the role of HJE even if she's 35 :lol:

probably, her main aim now... is just to get away from that stereotype of role <_<

(hope her new man at least must look presentable & pleasant, so all handsome men are out of her list, think she has a phobia falling in love again!).

but early this yr interviews... she wants to have a boyfriend, to fall in love... to have someone to lend his ear, listen to her when she's under pressure... it seems that she's willing to have another go, as we know that she did mention "Once married, my family comes first, so it is possible to put aside the work temporarily"... her idle age of getting married is early 30s since she wish to have 3 kids, before that she has to have someone to love rite... regardless of whether her someone is a celeb or non-celeb, whether she has already that someone or not, whether he is pleasant looking or not (definitely a bonus if he's handsome, double bonus if he's rich :rolleyes:), our wish for her is she will find happiness in him, and as always, it's better if he loves her more than she does :sweatingbullets:

thanks kierelun for the news :)

it just comes naturally that she looks so cute when she's showing certain expressions that were needed in the script :D like Ww, though is based on true-life... she still can exudes some cuteness in her for that drama :rolleyes:

she can't runaway from that... i think, she's still suitable for the role of HJE even if she's 35 :lol:

probably, her main aim now... is just to get away from that stereotype of role <_<

I don't think she meant rom-com genre isn't suited her any more putriN, It's more like FH2 doesn't suite her more :unsure: . Cos until now she is the best for me when it comes to cutesy role, not even try so hard but still manage make it so natural.

Yeah , I agree that one article kierelun posted seems like they quoted from earlier interviews, and def. yes for the one she's going to marry with , gotta love her more than she does ;)

Guest SweetKYO

^i believe so too.... seems that mostly quoted from earlier interviews done this year :o

yeah, i guess as you said earlier... they just want to create some news for her <_<

(hope her new man at least must look presentable & pleasant, so all handsome men are out of her list, think she has a phobia falling in love again!).

but early this yr interviews... she wants to have a boyfriend, to fall in love... to have someone to lend his ear, listen to her when she's under pressure... it seems that she's willing to have another go, as we know that she did mention "Once married, my family comes first, so it is possible to put aside the work temporarily"... her idle age of getting married is early 30s since she wish to have 3 kids, before that she has to have someone to love rite... regardless of whether her someone is a celeb or non-celeb, whether she has already that someone or not, whether he is pleasant looking or not (definitely a bonus if he's handsome, double bonus if he's rich :rolleyes:), our wish for her is she will find happiness in him, and as always, it's better if he loves her more than she does :sweatingbullets:

thanks kierelun for the news :)

Putrin dear, very well said - yea I was just out 2 days and a lot of goodies, thank you Kierelun and

Gina - appreciate it very much - I am also wanting to hear something about them oh ya dearies,

I watched these Korean HIP Bi and LBH - like them they mentioned SHK. Hope you have some more of them!

Guest kierelun

shim Minah is mentioned in the credits..look at it again..it's written Mina Shim..isn't that her?

There are only 2 "Shim Mina" popular Korean stars:

This is Shim Mina - Miss World Cup 2002 Korea, now a popular singer previously was a back-up dancer:

http://www.shimmina.com/

The other Shim Mina is an actress who acted in Love to Kill:

http://www.asiandb.com/browse/people_detail.pfm?code=1395

I don't think she meant rom-com genre isn't suited her any more putriN, It's more like FH2 doesn't suite her more :unsure: . Cos until now she is the best for me when it comes to cutesy role, not even try so hard but still manage make it so natural.

Yeah , I agree that one article kierelun posted seems like they quoted from earlier interviews, and def. yes for the one she's going to marry with , gotta love her more than she does ;)

hi kim.... that's a relief to hear... cos i interpreted cutesy role as in rom-com genre :blush:

you're right... she's definitely doesn't need to try hard, it's just in her, she's born with it :rolleyes:

fh0804a.jpg

and... she still can look pretty :D

Meanwhile, can I post this WW pics, they're sweet too:

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr301/S...30564256301.jpg

I LOVE this interview :)

hi SweetKyo, Mella... agree with both of you :)

she really look sweet in Ww presscon.... and shy too :rolleyes:

shk0803a.gif

shk0803b.gif

shk0803c.gif

baidu

don't know when we can see her in such press con again <_<

definitely not this year, and it seems that not next year too :huh:

gosh... do we have to wait for another 4 yrs again ? that will be 2012... oh NO... :(

^ Gina, please don't feel uneasy for sharing anything related to Kyo dear. Even there are much talks about WB, HB, or LBH, I'm sure many of us here want to hear about Bi as well. I do understand your feelings gina, but please don't make yourself feel uneasy dear. Let's us all be cool and feel happy whatever we share about beloved Hye Kyo, that's all what matters :D .

Well it's because that there much off people in here not so into BiKyo..

so I don't want bringing the topic, coz I think they will be a debate... and so on and so on

that's all...

sad actually for me,, when I read someone post here

and said bad things bout Rain/Bi..

because I'm a big fan of him to..

that's why I don't wanna start a topic when everyone is so drawning in BinKyo n H2 stuff..

Chinese news springing up about her "unforgetable" failed relationship and that she has matured not to act cutesy roles, she's not looking for handsome man -

(hope her new man at least must look presentable & pleasant, so all handsome men are out of her list, think she has a phobia falling in love again!). most news mentioned this was a recent interview conducted for a fashion magazine but may have quoted "words" from her past interviews:

http://news.xinhuanet.com/ent/2009-08/03/c...nt_11815218.htm

http://fun.china.com/zh_cn/star/news/11052...3/15584347.html

kierelun dear

SMA in Ijuksa is Shin Mina http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Shin_Min_Ah

SMA that mention in Hip Korea is still unknown

wheither it's the dancer http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shim_Mina

or other person that involve in the making of Hip Korea

hi kim.... that's a relief to hear... cos i interpreted cutesy role as in rom-com genre :blush:

you're right... she's definitely doesn't need to try hard, it's just in her, she's born with it :rolleyes:

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd65/pu...shk/fh0804a.jpg

and... she still can look pretty :D

perhaps SHK have been sign a new contract whith other brands

anyway...

is it true that SHK stay in US until this mid august?

wondering what is she preparing now? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Guest kierelun

it's okay utkim

I'm just sharing my thought actually..not meant to give a pressure at all.. :lol:

well we all here are sharing each other right,,

but because this recent topic is around H2 n Binkyo

so it's kinda uneasy for me or other friends sharing bout BiKyo stuff :blush:

I just don't wanna misunderstanding bout the topic here, that's all.. :sweatingbullets:

everyone here are having some fun whiling our time away, nothing is for real until SHK announced it publicly. so keep on guessing n have your own creativity regardless we agree or disagree. we must respect every individual's positive or negative remarks to avoid bitterness among SHK fans but just dont get too carried away in case of disappointment. my bet is to stay neutral - no worries.

Ijuksa seems to be the only connection which SMA has with Rain unless someone can verify there is another "Mina Shim". normally it makes sense to acknowledge the person whose video clip of their project is used.

SHK most likely to act in this Chinese film from the popular drama "Confucius", leading actor Winston Chao (very good actor with deep dimples like Hyun Bin's) who previously acted as Sun Yat Sen, also another possible HK actor Gallen Lo. filming will start soon but main casts yet to be confirmed :

http://yule.sohu.com/20090804/n265702948.shtml

Guest kashermieece02

...<missing Kyo-onni mode>

:phew: ..waiting for the latest news on her..

:rolleyes: ..dreaming about her reunion with "someone"..(I wish it could finally happen.)

:lol: ...happy that this thread never gets tired of waiting for her..

:unsure: ...thinking of what Kyo-onni might doing right now..

..SHK and SHKers fighting!!!.....:) :) :)

SHK most likely to act in this Chinese film from the popular drama "Confucius", leading actor Winston Chao (very good actor with deep dimples like Hyun Bin's) who previously acted as Sun Yat Sen, also another possible HK actor Gallen Lo. filming will start soon but main casts yet to be confirmed :

Confurious? :blink: Like this one

180px-Confucius_-_Project_Gutenberg.jpg

Guest SweetKYO

'kierelun' date='Aug 3 2009, 08:15 PM' post='14160723']

everyone here are having some fun whiling our time away, nothing is for real until SHK announced it

I went to the site, I am confused - its says JJH SONG - it says the height of JJH qualifies, however, the Chinese fans respoonse was not quite warm. my translation may not be good = also there was also

an instance where WB was mentioned. But I hope she will be included. wishing!

^yeah... confucius or confurious...

we'll just have to wait for the announcement from her side to avoid any confusion :)

When is the WW Japan Promotion Trip??

hi mella... about 2 mths away from now... 26 Sep 09 :rolleyes:

anyway...

is it true that SHK stay in US until this mid august?

wondering what is she preparing now? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

hi gina.... according to the recent news, yes, she'll be in NY this mth... no specific period though, whether till mid or end Aug... or may across Sep :mellow:

my take is a movie... we'll know in sep hopefully :)

Guest SweetKYO

^yeah... confucius or confurious...

we'll just have to wait for the announcement from her side to avoid any confusion :)

hi mella... about 2 mths away from now... 26 Sep 09 :rolleyes:

ce330a552b925ddbb745aeca1.gif

Let's drink to it - I wish wisdom works - Confucius, so SHK will be a part as it seems an international

drama (WISH!!! :rolleyes::) not confuse us.

d0f6244d8cb8d8e7d72afc811.jpg

hurrah on Japan promo!!!!!!!!!!

Guest kierelun

I went to the site, I am confused - its says JJH SONG - it says the height of JJH qualifies, however, the Chinese fans respoonse was not quite warm. my translation may not be good = also there was also

an instance where WB was mentioned. But I hope she will be included. wishing!

This news has 3 names quoted i.e. WinstonZhao/SongHyeKyo/GallenLo as possible casts. Most expensive film of $60M to include international stars from HongKong/Taiwan/South Korea/Japan.

http://dailynews.sina.com/bg/ent/tv/sinacn...2335536747.html

(her next project is closer to Chinese film than Korean drama, therefore Confucius maybe a hint to expect. Pulling power is in the casting of best selection of actor/actress from each county)

^just hoping they don't use her name to promote their movie again like they used to do before, just used her name to burst up their project and then..... :ph34r: . But I agree with you, it's a slim chance to see her in a drama for the time being :( .

Guest cintakyo

...<missing Kyo-onni mode>

:phew: ..waiting for the latest news on her..

:rolleyes: ..dreaming about her reunion with "someone"..(I wish it could finally happen.)

:lol: ...happy that this thread never gets tired of waiting for her..

:unsure: ...thinking of what Kyo-onni might doing right now..

..SHK and SHKers fighting!!!.....:) :) :)

yapz me too....emmmm i hope we are WISH come true!!!!!!!!! maby somedays...amieeeeeeen!!!!!!!!!

FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!! oooh so mizz my beauty onnie kkkkkkkkk.......... ^_________^.........