Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

^ putriN, from another article seems they mention more about international film is expected in Sept :unsure: . The article mention much about WB and SHK though, about their stardom after AIMH and they are in the same agency now.

http://article.joins.com/article/article.a...otal_ID=3707295

Jan, Thanks for the pic dear. Me, didn't know they were an item a few year back neither but I was amazed by their onscreen chemistry when I watched All In though.

^thanks trungmap... have not seen you for quite some time :)

gonna watch the MV now... hope you'll be around in sep :rolleyes:

^ putriN, from another article seems they mention more about international film is expected in Sept :unsure: . The article mention much about WB and SHK though, about their stardom after AIMH and they are in the same agency now.

kim, oh, if it's true.... she chose to do a movie then as we suspected :)

yeah, there's this one particular para dedicated just for him :sweatingbullets:

Guest SweetKYO

'janie-hunnie' date='Jul 30 2009, 09:32 PM' post='14121416']

Hi SweetKYO

Correction... the Laneige background pics were not from IRIS filming... it's shown in LBH's Seoul Savvy on Discovery Channel during his impromptu visit to a famous shopping area in Seoul. Fans and people there gathered immediately seeing him through "word-of-mouth' via SMS :P

Remember the Seoul Savvy thingy 'Hip Korea' where they featured superstars Rain and LBH a while back. You have to google it to read more or visit the actors soompi forum; I'll just shared the part where Seoul Savvy mentioned All In. Since SHK is the lead in the drama, thought I share... not sure if any of you have mentioned it in this thread a while back, as I was MIA for a while from this thread so I don't know,... enjoy it anyway :)

Glad they have a sneak view on All In drama... to read more you may visit All In thread

Alright enough talkie, bye for now ;)

thank you for the information, I seldom go to other fan forum - I learn and know other stars here in this

thread. I am grateful for your resourcefulness and of course to all SHKers, I can know something and the people around her here. So, I urge you to keep talking - I am a good listener/reader. we need it, plsss!

Guest kierelun

^ putriN The article mention much about WB and SHK though, about their stardom after AIMH and they are in the same agency now.

Elaborated about TaeSuk words "How can I buy your love? with money?" - most touching words which became a famous love sentence upto this day. They never talked during filming, just "hello and goodbye". But now they became good friends in the same agency sharing laughter, talks & meals together.

(Were they fated to meet after 10 years apart cos nobody expected them to team up as working partners, and who initiated their destiny, he or she?)

Guest cintakyo

hey guys, fan-made video's for H2 fans

enjoys :D

THANKS FOR SHARE FREAnds!!! im watching hehehehehehehehehe awsome.... :rolleyes::) :)

thanks for all pic guy's :D:) :)

^ Thanks Kaycee .

yes, both are lucky and fortunate to have experience that kind of relationship together ;)

for a moment i thot, Mikhail Baryshnikov "White Night" :P thanks dear for the info :)

they collab again after 5 yrs... ehem, that's when that time, the cupid succeeded in the job :blush:

OT : remind me of her hot boss comments when being asked about life partner... he said, something like.... he believes in fate, destiny... if he fated to be with the girl, there's always another chance of meeting her again though he missed the first chance, opportunity :rolleyes:

haha, you make me giddy putriN :lol:

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/9278/ssbh8.jpg

Discovery Channel: Byunghun got the action he craved.. and he still got the girl.

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/2610/ssbh9.jpg

My jaw just dropped for this passionate kiss :lol:

(Were they fated to meet after 10 years apart cos nobody expected them to team up as working partners, and who initiated their destiny, he or she?)

ES's mom :unsure:;):lol:

Guest kashermieece02

Elaborated about TaeSuk words "How can I buy your love? with money?" - most touching words which became a famous love sentence upto this day. They never talked during filming, just "hello and goodbye". But now they became good friends in the same agency sharing laughter, talks & meals together.

perhaps kim's right, ES's mother became the cupid :lol: ..or maybe it was all done by God who's really planning to bring them together again :rolleyes: (I wish it'll be forever :lol: )...and maybe both have wanted it to happen as well ;) ..oh, I'm starting to go crazy again thinking about those two quiet people.. :lol:

^exactly... and i believe too, ES mum is the instigator :rolleyes:

cos both of them really looked surprised to see each other :)

Kyo by smiling so wide, eyes big and waving her hand while he, for once forgot his shyness grabbed her hand :sweatingbullets:

haha, you make me giddy putriN :lol:

i feel that he's telling from what is happening to him atm :blush: haha *dreaming*

My jaw just dropped for this passionate kiss :lol:

i still like the classroom kiss the best... it was so unexpected... and Kyo looked so pure :sweatingbullets:

Wonder when they featured our dear Rain, did they mentioned Full House?

I still haven't had the time to watch Hip Korea yet

allow me to add to the Q pls... and Song Hye Kyo ? :rolleyes:

to your Q, should be huh... to me, Rain & Full House are inseparable :D

fh2.jpg:lol:

fh19.gif:lol: :lol:

just to add on the last para of the article... it seems that it only mentioned in the mth of sep, Kyo will be

involved in domestic and international activities :unsure:

i'm using online trans... so not quite sure the accuracy of my interpretation :blush:

^ from the last para by using google " Bakhyeonjeong agency director "is a combination of domestic and international activities. Woljjeumyimyeon in 9 of the film is expected to be a decision to meet with the fans again," he said updates."

i still like the classroom kiss the best... it was so unexpected... and Kyo looked so pure :sweatingbullets:

Kim likes all the kisses in All In, thanks to LBH for being as such a good kisser , make me envy, haha, pervert me :lol: But I didn't like her make up in All In, of course I know they want to make the age gap lesser, but I honestly think it wasn't needed, they both looked fine as the way they were <_< .

Dobbel Song

7ced7609c11192b62eddd427.jpg

Guest laila85

Greetings to all SHKers :D

Thanks to all SHKers for updates and waves to Janie :) . You bring back my All In memories, maybe I should change my LBH/SHK avie again, buahaha :P:lol: .

I also like the classroom kiss the most among 4, but the bed scene kiss was very very umhhh what do I call it? drool.gif

btw, how are you guys and our lovely HyeKyo ;) ?

Guest SweetKYO

Thank you Putrin for the pic. I still want Bi for her and LBH for her too, even HB, and of course I like WB.

oh gosh I am becoming fickle minded - one is consistent, my wish for her a good guy to love more than she does. Meanwhile, can I post this WW pics, they're sweet too:

1243912016_200906021207430564256301.jpg

Hi everyone!! hows summer going for you all?!!

hehe I guess everyone is missing her too!!

posting up pictures and pictures! so cute and pretty!!

I started watching full house again but then my memory ruined it for me cause I remember everything clearly!! I wish have a memory eraser button!! >_<

Guest cintakyo

Thank you Putrin for the pic. I still want Bi for her and LBH for her too, even HB, and of course I like WB.

oh gosh I am becoming fickle minded - one is consistent, my wish for her a good guy to love more than she does. Meanwhile, can I post this WW pics, they're sweet too:

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr301/S...30564256301.jpg

hahahahahah i like this pic...emmmmmmmmm yapz so sweet :wub:...kkkk thanks sweetkyo :rolleyes::D

hahahahaha thanks PutriN.....yapz mizz kyo in 'fullhouse'.........kkkkkk 'HE'S SO AWSOME acting with BI... ;):lol: :lol:

Guest SnowB_all

putriN .. thank you for posting that FH lunch scenario. It was so funny. The acting of each of them really complimented each other. Funny, funny, funny!

I just did some re-run in watching it. Can't help but laugh. Still laughing.

Guest kierelun

just to add on the last para of the article... it seems that it only mentioned in the mth of sep, Kyo will be

involved in domestic and international activities :unsure:

i'm using online trans... so not quite sure the accuracy of my interpretation :blush:

others' interpretation - her next project will be announced in Sept. most probably a film since she has already done a drama.

but the most exciting part is her fans will certainly love it, so keep on guessing the "mystery" - is it the genre, co-star or script?