Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

^i'm quite surprised actually eden9 being bold on Kyo's arrival schedule, not that she's already back in Korea...

anyway, this is good :) care to share babynoon, you sound excited :D

how i wish i'm in korea... want to greet her at the airport :rolleyes: *dream on*

i'll bet domestic schedule is CF... bring more Laneige pls ! :w00t:

Kyo always looks gorgeous in the CF :sweatingbullets:

shk0712j.jpg

kim, i think, probably one of the projects offered to her is from JW (got phobia mentioning his name) <_<

he better don't play her out again :angry:

Guest baby_noon

haha.. yess im so excited hoho..

cause i felt Kyo Onni was in US :P

--------------------------------------------------------

more from FH party

fhparty.jpg

fhparty2.jpg

fhparty7.jpg

baidu

re-posted : Song Hye Kyo Indonesia (Hyeina)

Guest kashermieece02

Wow, Kyo onni will be arriving tomorrow!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

..so happy to know that news, thanks guys for posting it here :) ..I hope she'll do another CF or a special project that will make us see her even when she'll return to New York..wish she could finally find the perfect drama for her after WW and finally team up with the very "man" I've been dying to see with her again!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

..wishing Kyo onni a peaceful trip back home and good health always.. :) :) :)

Guest cintakyo

OMO :w00t: ....thanks for news....my dear PutriN....and thanks for PIC H2 my god so...mizz hem so much.........thanks dear Utkim :) :) ..........kyaaaaaaaaaa so Kyo's BACK.......waaaw :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i wanna pic again my BEAUTIful ONNIe.......

Image-1221134-74454786-2-WebSmal-1.jpg

Image-1221134-70877305-2-WebSmall_0.jpg:rolleyes:

Image-1221134-72363395-2-WebSmall_0.jpg

Image-1221134-53027581-2-WebSmall_0.jpg

Image-1221134-72363394-2-WebSmall_0.jpg

Image-1221134-53530118-2-WebSmall_0.jpg

Image-1221134-72363430-2-WebSmall_0.jpg

Image-1221134-72363429-2-WebSmall_0.jpg

cr songhyegyo.net

^it's my pleasure dear :)

Wow, Kyo onni will be arriving tomorrow!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

..so happy to know that news, thanks guys for posting it here :) ..I hope she'll do another CF or a special project that will make us see her even when she'll return to New York..wish she could finally find the perfect drama for her after WW and finally team up with the very "man" I've been dying to see with her again!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

..wishing Kyo onni a peaceful trip back home and good health always.. :) :) :)

thanks kasher... specifically that wish, exclusively for Kyo from us here too :)

i'm so glad we know some news about her... from the article, looks like she may has chosen a project :rolleyes:

ehmmmm... no explanation is given on why she is returning to NY and stay there till Aug huh? :huh:

and kasher, while you're waiting for her to reunite with your very "man" in a project ;)

this memorable gif is for you dear :sweatingbullets:

at0510a.gif

thanks everyone for the awesome pix posted :)

Guest kashermieece02

^it's my pleasure dear :)

thanks kasher... specifically that wish, exclusively for Kyo from us here too :)

i'm so glad we know some news about her... from the article, looks like she may has chosen a project :rolleyes:

ehmmmm... no explanation is given on why she is returning to NY and stay there till Aug huh? :huh:

and kasher, while you're waiting for her to reunite with your very "man" in a project ;)

this memorable gif is for you dear :sweatingbullets:

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd65/pu...riN/at0510a.gif

thanks everyone for the awesome pix posted :)

oh putriN, thanks!..very sweet of you!!! :) :) :) ..it made me want more to see them finally together!...missing them both :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

^ I miss the both too, Kasher .

acd7ad6efb6455cb81cb4ad7.gif

Just have to share this, they are just so cute for words. Lovely pandas :wub: .

m.jpg

Will we ever get to see them together onscreen ;) ? I do think they could be great together onscreen.

1e8782dc65ada4b0cc11661d.jpg

Baidu

For some entertainment, while waiting for the next event to happen, this is

a 2004 drama: RAY OF SUNSHINE - this isnt the drama itself but some scence and NGs, etc.

photo166681.jpg

I got a poor copy of video of this drama but I lost it from borrowers - does anyone know any link where

I can watch this drama. also Guardian Angel. thank you

Brings back old memories...Just recently managed to watch "Ray of Sunshine" w/Eng sub. You can watch this at DramaClick.com. But very poor english..but still better than watching this at youtube with mongolia dub....Sorry if I've got the wrong name...I think it's "Pulpit" from shanda's site that gave me the link to watch this drama...Love this drama that I watched it 3 times..nice Ost too..

Guest knucklepink

yay! topped a page!

Brings back old memories...Just recently managed to watch "Ray of Sunshine" w/Eng sub. You can watch this at DramaClick.com. But very poor english..but still better than watching this at youtube with mongolia dub....Sorry if I've got the wrong name...I think it's "Pulpit" from shanda's site that gave me the link to watch this drama...Love this drama that I watched it 3 times..nice Ost too..

hi imazz!

what's the story of ray of sunshine? is it good? who did she end up with? hihihi....:)

anyways, are there BTS of WW already?

yay! topped a page!

hi imazz!

what's the story of ray of sunshine? is it good? who did she end up with? hihihi....:)

'knucklepink:...HI...Here it the link..Enjoy watching but with chinese subtitle.

http://www.tudou.com/playlist/playindex.do...7850&cid=22

putrin,utkim and shkers...Thanks!for sharing the pics and articles..Hope,more good news coming in.

WOW!Our dear girl is studying English again...Will she collaborates with John Woo other project.Such as Hollywood film. :tongue2:

Guest SweetKYO

imaz66 I was looking for video of this before, and able to buy a copy, not too good, the english

is hard, but still ok. I lost it, I am not able to keep track of borrowers. Thank you I am able to access

it - hope it is complete.

yay! topped a page!

hi imazz!

Hi, I like the storyline..SHK is tough girl there..not so good ending...coz she doesn't ended up with Jo Hyun Jae.

I'm not sure who she end up with...maybe with the other guy..or just best friend.

It's a happy ending though..

imaz66 I was looking for video of this before, and able to buy a copy, not too good, the english

is hard, but still ok. I lost it, I am not able to keep track of borrowers. Thank you I am able to access

it - hope it is complete.

Yah..me too been looking for this video for quite sometime..Thanks to "Pulpit" from Shanda's site for the link.

^hi imaz66... agree, it's quite hard to understand the english-subs from that link... if not for Kyo i'll give-up B)

but i do thankful to the uploader, it's definitely better than nothing :)

a nice drama... i like her character... yeah tough lady she is... i wish she ended with JHJ... he's kinda cute :sweatingbullets:

hope they'll have a chance to collab again, and make sure this time he'll get her (sounds familiar huh :P )

some of her caps expressions in "Ray of Sunshine/Sunlight Pours Down" :rolleyes:

ray1.jpg

ray2.jpg

naver

and i do adore the girl too, she's so cute, Lee Young Yoo :)

ray3.jpg

just a recap on her interview done last year mentioning Kyo :rolleyes:

When asked which entertainer she would like to become, she responded " Like Song Hye Kyo unnie, I want to become a good actress and a beautiful person. My mom has such a fine mind like Shin Ae Ra auntie, I want to be a kindhearted person like that." Despite her young age as an actress, it's clear that she has bold aspirations.

@shanda

ps... this drama was aired in Feb 2004 and FH in Jul 2004... seems like back-to-back... lucky fans that time :)

i don't think we can have that privilege again -_-

Guest knucklepink

Chapter 29 of With or Without You is up!

Please Read and review guys..:)

Wah! nice pics putrin! maybe i'll watch it...i think i can find a dvd copy of that show somewhere here...hihi! Oh, she did not end up with the cute guy? tsk3...too bad...

anyways, are there NGs and BTWs of WW out? i've only seen the one that KBS showed during the awards ceremony thingie...

^hi imaz66... agree, it's quite hard to understand the english-subs from that link... if not for Kyo i'll give-up B)

but i do thankful to the uploader, it's definitely better than nothing :)

a nice drama... i like her character... yeah tough lady she is... i wish she ended with JHJ... he's kinda cute :sweatingbullets:

hope they'll have a chance to collab again, and make sure this time he'll get her (sounds familiar huh :P )

ps... this drama was aired in Feb 2004 and FH in Jul 2004... seems like back-to-back... lucky fans that time :)

i don't think we can have that privilege again -_-

Agree with u PutriN, hope they will collab again when he comes back next year from military..

Year 2004..a quick transformation from tough lady to cutie in FH

Your nick Putri..it means Princess in malay.. :)

^Congrats again to Kyo, you truly deserve it girl cheer-1.gif

wow... 2 continuous overseas polls she's topped... firstly, the HK poll... right before she boarded the plane :)

secondly, this arirang TV poll... what a great news to greet her home :rolleyes:

so... is that a hint for her next project.... will it be overseas movie ? :w00t:

thanks kierelun for the good news :)

another link to that news :)

http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno...50890&nvr=y

Song Hye-kyo & Lee Jun-ki, overseas viewer selection highest Hallyu star :sweatingbullets:(another collab worth waiting for)

shk0713c.jpg

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...1110&ext=na

shk0713d.jpg

Guest kierelun

agree with putrin - hope to see SHKs collaboration with Lee Jun Ki, good actor & very popular in Asia esp. in Japan.