Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

This is what I call L-O-V-E. Hope someone out there could see the true beauty, hehe, and take care of her. (I always think the innside beauty 'll last forever)

25be31071f2a6a5c030881fa.jpg

1fbf1437f4104efaa2cc2bfa.jpg

156fd2115de65826213f2e8a.jpg

156fd2115c2d5926203f2ec7.jpg

07b042940834632f7af4804a.jpg

fd58af1e42cf4dd2e1fe0ba1.jpg

f4a0a2fbdd9993f9b58f31c3.jpg

Thanks Happynuna and putriN dear for H2 pics, lovely. I think I do have few pics of them, will post when I have more time, but for now

Gudnight, SHKers ;) . Before I take a nap, hehe, gotta check the fics , kind of SHK terapi :lol:

Guest SweetKYO

thank you UTKIM, even the pandas love her - she really has that attraction not only

to people but also to animals and anything maybe. those pictures are very much her: LOVABLE

Hey its just 2:30pm here - dont sleep yet!

Guest kashermieece02

Wow, I really love those pics of Kyo with the pandas. :lol: ..very cute and lovely!!!..thanks guys for sharing all the pics here!! :) :) :)

Guest baby_noon

thanks Utkim

aigu.. Kyo Onni Looks so Happy with the Pandas.. B)

ah.. nomu haengbokhae. they're so cute :P

-------------------------------------------------------------

more pix

kyopan.jpg

kyopan2.jpg

kyopan3.jpg

kyopan4.jpg

kyopan5.jpg

kyopan6.jpg

kyopan7.jpg

as tagged / baidu

re-posted : Song Hye-Kyo Indonesia (Hyeina)

Guest Janie Simply

Hi everyone :)

Wow, ADORABLE Pandakyo :w00t: She really treat them like her pet, so playful :)

Congratulations on SHK being the #1 in HK survey thingy; I hope they will do a polling in Japan as well to gauge her popularity there. I hope Artistview agency will do something for her in Japan like a fan-meeting sth like that which they are great at doing. Ever since she signed up with Artistview, we haven't seen much happening, have we? Look at what Stellar agency has done for her... so many... being ambassador for youtube, charity queen and now even get to play with pandas and be their ambassador as well. (I assume it's all Stellar's working since they are taking care of her oversea activities.

edit:

Hi riehae, you like sorry sorry too :rolleyes:

Guest riehae

I haven't said my congrats yet to her for being HK's favorite...

she must be delighted!!!

but I believe not only on HK... many other places too...

Congrats on topping the page... it's a welcome gift from us.... and this is a GOOD SIGN ! :rolleyes:

we do missed her terribly too... each of us here has been whining for countless times :(

we do wish for their reunion in a project since the day she joined Eden9... greedy me wants more than CF <_<

we really anticipate your fanfic especially time like this when Kyo is in her hiding mode :D

hah! Tammie is good enough... i don't wish to steal the limelight from her :lol:

i'm contented just to be a loyal supportive reader to your fanfic :D

oh you work in a hospital... must be tiring huh sometimes with an irregular hrs... you take care dear :)

oh yeah kaycee, reminds me of the fanfic that you've posted at asianfanatics few yrs back... i can't remember the title... but it's about a relationship between a doctor and a nurse.... do you still have the manuscript or the link to it?

i can't seem to locate it from the site anymore :(

oh sis! i took it out for editing...you think i should be posting it here? i mean...uhm~ i'll be glad to repost it if you guys want...that story was like 3 years ago...hahaha...wow that was a really long time...i'm still working on wildflower 2 so i guess i'll just repost it then...that will give me enough time to finish wildflower 2...great! hope you will still support it...

Guest cintakyo

:w00t: nice,sweet, pic KYO'S and my lovely couple H2 :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ..

thanks for pic utkim & happynuna amazing Ps.....kyaaaaa know mizz again H2 :P

Guest knucklepink

edit: hey, i topped a page! :D

Click on the link above to read...

:) Please read and review..Your comments do inspire us to write..am i right, fanfic writers? :D

Anyways, on the next chapters (not exactly the next chapter but the succeeding chapters), I need a female to act opposite one of the boys. I have a few actresses in mind:

A. Yoon Eun Hye

B. YoonA

C. Kim Tae Hee

D. Han Chae Young

Who do you think should make a cameo in the fic for a couple of chapters? Your help will be very much appreciated! Please PM or reply to this...thanks a lot guys! :D

edit: for people like putrin (waves :D ), who don't like any of the above-mentioned, you can tell me your suggestion and we'll see how it works...:D

^hi belle.... E. None of the Above :P jkg hehe...

C was taken by kasher.... i based on the boys' age, A is the most appropriate :)

just took vacation - away from computer, immersed myself in waters to cool down my

longings on Hye Kyo (so sweet) :D lol :lol:

this gif, even how many times posted, its like FH and WW, even how many times viewed, I always want

to watch - its so sweet, as if they are real.

Hey what happen to the China Magz - isn't she be cover of an international magz, any news about it?

sounds heavenly your vacation :)

agree with you.... can never never get tired of those two :rolleyes:

good Q... the mag is for Sep issue, not sure whether she's still in NY for the photoshooting or she's done with it...

i doubt we can see the print anytime soon <_<

oh dear putriN :blush: i was never good at photo editing as well...but i was willing to try...and that is all you need...

there are many free softwares you can download online you can just google it...so use that as you practice and gain

experience...eventually you'll want to buy powerful photo editing softwares :P and that's where i am now eheheh...

yes, it's a learning experience, but my fellow SSH fans (who does more exceptional arts than me) keep encouraging me

they all say "we all start from zero" and don't compare your arts to others...because it's your expression of love in the art that matters...

so i'll extend that same encouragement to you and to other SHK fans as well...

as you all have known waiting for news of KYO can be agonizing at times eh :rolleyes: but we all can go through it while

sharing fan poems, fictionals, gifs, videos, arts and even testimonials (of past dramas/movies) to pass the time in between her projects...

so keep them coming KYOers!! :w00t:

2uss ur words of encouragement really motivate me to give myself another chance... yeah, i did try once b4 :blush:

indeed... that's the word, quite agonizing... but when come to Kyo, we'll always have patience for her :rolleyes:

we're lucky that SHKers/KYOers (i like this too) here are talented and hence willing to share their artworks, vids, fanfix... thanks dear for the nice words :)

Hi everyone :)

Wow, ADORABLE Pandakyo :w00t: She really treat them like her pet, so playful :)

Congratulations on SHK being the #1 in HK survey thingy; I hope they will do a polling in Japan as well to gauge her popularity there. I hope Artistview agency will do something for her in Japan like a fan-meeting sth like that which they are great at doing. Ever since she signed up with Artistview, we haven't seen much happening, have we? Look at what Stellar agency has done for her... so many... being ambassador for youtube, charity queen and now even get to play with pandas and be their ambassador as well. (I assume it's all Stellar's working since they are taking care of her oversea activities.

edit:

Hi riehae, you like sorry sorry too :rolleyes:

omo, look who's here ! janieeeee...... :lol: welcome back dear !

i believe so too... Stellar is behind it :)

it takes another miracle to happen if she does hold a fan-meeting... her last fan-meeting was like aeon yrs back :blink:

correct me if i'm wrong but i don't remember anything ever happened yet... could it be her contract with Artistview has expired ? :unsure:

oh sis! i took it out for editing...you think i should be posting it here? i mean...uhm~ i'll be glad to repost it if you guys want...that story was like 3 years ago...hahaha...wow that was a really long time...i'm still working on wildflower 2 so i guess i'll just repost it then...that will give me enough time to finish wildflower 2...great! hope you will still support it...

phew.... i'm so glad you took it out... i thot it was probably just vanished without trace :P

why not kaycee... after you've edited, it's a must you post it here... very nice storyline... i love it....

it's abt time you share it with soompiers esp us who are deprived of Kyo's news atm <_<

you know we'll always support you my dear.... and we're glad that you're back :D

thanks kim & babynoon for the ever-adorable PandaKyo pix :rolleyes:

i love this moment... it's like she's coaxing them to open their mouths for her to feed...

she'll definitely be a great mother anytime :sweatingbullets:

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m295/baby_kyo/kyopan7.jpg

Guest kashermieece02

<missing Kyo-onni mode>

..I wonder how long will we wait to know the latest news about her (i hope it'll be very soon), and to finally know that she's going to be in a drama or film.. B)

..it won't really matter whoever she's gonna be with in her new project, as long she'll do one! :P ..(but my fingers are crossed for her on screen reunion with WB.. ;) )

..her contract with Eden9 will expire on May next year, right?..i hope she and her "ever gorgeous boss" will finally have a project together just before her contract ends.. :rolleyes:

p.s. I have this gut feeling that BinKyo will appear together soon (I hope my it will truly happen)

:phew: :phew: :phew:

Guest baby_noon

candids from FH Party :P

kyocandidfh.jpg

kyocandidfh2.jpg

kyocandidfh3.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------

where's the male lead?kekekekk.. :rolleyes:

----------------------------------------------------------------

Full body shots and she looks so sexy B)

ladykyo4.jpg

ladykyo5.jpg

ladykyo6.jpg

ladykyo7.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------

ladykyo.jpg

ladykyo2.jpg

ladykyo3.jpg

as labelled

all credit : shanda@songhyegyo.net

---------------------------------------------------------------

MBC program screenshots.. recent show? :huh:

kyomcb.jpg

kyomcb2.jpg

kyombc3.jpg

baidu

--------------------------------------------------------------

I just searched the old pic Kyo Onni with her manager. So wonder where there is...

If you know, please tell me know...Thanks so much B)

kyomanajer2.jpg

baidu

re-posted : song hye-Kyo Indonesia (hyeina)

Guest riehae

^

Those for those images...

I love the shoes she wore for the photoshoot...

And I miss FH seeing those candid pics...

Guest SweetKYO

Putrin, thank you for the information re: the Magz in September.

Baby_Noon, whoah some of those pix are new to my eyes even the FH days - hhmmmppp, I miss FH although I just watched it just 2 months ago.

that interview - is there youtube video of it?

I like shoes that match the clothes.

and your pandas - yep, yep I think she will be a good mother, caring and loving. so sweet!

thnak you

Guest baby_noon

Baby_Noon, whoah some of those pix are new to my eyes even the FH days - hhmmmppp, I miss FH although I just watched it just 2 months ago.

that interview - is there youtube video of it?

thnak you

umh.. i dont know

im searching in YT but didn't found the video

aishh.. still no news from Kyo Onni :(

aigu, odieyo Kyo Onni ya? :rolleyes:

--------------------------------------------

btw, Bikyo PSed

bkyops.jpg

bkyops2.jpg

Bikyo Indo (thanks to ria and Indah.. muachh..) *hugs*

Guest SweetKYO

Hi Baby_noon, gosh those pictures are cool, as if they are still hhmmmpppp. pls keep coming,

especially these days we are missing her again.

Guest knucklepink

SHK and "Strawberry Milk" lipstick: :huh::vicx:

2009071007513815610_090325_0.jpg

Song Hye Kyo, gimhaneul, yihyeyoung, Seo In Young and the stars of LA within the BAR and the busy hands of women is common to find.

Strawberry milk, strawberry milk, called the lipstick color to resemble a star, and they want the right to see the image of geumse is tempting. Strawberry milk, low saturation pastel colors, pink lipstick and a general feeling strong, dark skin tones for women 'ratsbane said.

LANEIGE brand manager yisuyeon over "a black skin, strawberry milk of women using the wrong lipstick toin is easy to look like," he said. White women to the skin, strawberry milk, lipstick and the loveliness of the ship, but against the 'What the hell is he still gets his kicks that is difficult to avoid the attention around the Hot.

What the...anyone understand?! :blink::wacko:<_<

sorry if these are reposts..but i love her simplicity and beauty in these pics..:D

img_242_12334_10.jpg

img_242_12334_13.jpg

img_242_12334_16.jpg

img_242_12334_17.jpg

img_242_12334_4.jpg

img_242_12334_8.jpg

img_242_12334_9.jpg

pretty..ne? :D

edit: babynoon, i love these PS pics! where'd you get them? did you make them yourself? nice! :D