Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Yup not at all surprised cos I read that her choice of Eden9 is because it has a family-orientated atmosphere besides the trust. Will it eventually lead to a family agency, think further what is the definition of "family"?

http://translate.google.com.sg/translate?u...en&ie=UTF-8

BaeYoonJun & SongHyeKyo selected as the top favourite Hallyu Korean stars, survey conducted by korea.sohu.com

oops.. i missed ths one.. :rolleyes:<_< sorry ...

deka dearie, i like that term "Yonsama Power" :D

and those that you said, the ingredients of his power... i like it even more :sweatingbullets:

haha.. :lol: yay putriN.. smart move huh :P

^heh.... so fierce :lol:

must understand her position... once she's @soompi, she's like octopus... so many threads to take care :P

maaf dear, jkg only :D

heeh.. not many threads dear.. just my two faves threads and NT :P

how about you dearie ?.. let see...SHK,WB,WW,Mothers,... :w00t:

btw.. it's my holyday till sunday.. :D

http://www.hankyung.com/news/app/newsview....d=2009040634231

In addition, in partnership with cosmetics brand whitening products can deliver a better concept of the program are to develop. (i guess, she may not be involved if she's still with Laneige, unless it's allowed :unsure: )

i think it's ok... since ths's health beverage for whole body.. meanwhile laneige product target is (just for) her 'face' .. right ? but firstly the adv of Haitai must make it clearly.. ;):blink: otherwise it'll againts her contract with laneige .. ;)

^i agree... atm she only endorses "Sunbaekcha" Haitai white tea... and it didn't like compete with Laneige :)

but the last para stated that this Haitai Beverage will go into partnership with a cosmetic brand whitening products to deliver and develop better concept... ehmmm, i guess this may be an issue :unsure:

heeh.. not many threads dear.. just my two faves threads and NT :P

how about you dearie ?.. let see...SHK,WB,WW,Mothers,... :w00t:

btw.. it's my holyday till sunday.. :D

are you sure? don't bluff me. i thot i saw you somewhere at individuals threads like hujan, muka putih pucat :P

so jealous! why you always have more than us... ours starts 2moro only! :angry::lol:

my dear girl hyekyo, where are you ? :(

shk2.jpg

our necks are getting longer each day :P

^aigoo... this shk thread discipline master so strict :lol:

i don't think we should take the news at face value.... they're very fond of sensationalised it B)

i remember on hyekyo's interview being reported in korean media, she mentioned she can't forget her first love....

but when it comes to that side.... the news becomes she can't forget her first love, LBH ;)

both are smart people... i don't think they will say names :unsure:

if in any case, i am wrong.... and actually both did mention each other names...

i'm wondering... perhaps, something did happen behind closed doors of PD Yoon's wedding banquet :ph34r:

come to think of it, after 3mths, there're still NO pix surface at all huh :huh:

are you sure? don't bluff me. i thot i saw you somewhere at individuals threads like hujan, muka putih pucat :P

so jealous! why you always have more than us... ours starts 2moro only! :angry::lol:

my dear girl hyekyo, where are you ? :(

our necks are getting longer each day :P

hehe.. i do not bluff you dear.. :Phmm.. in hujan.. just to post some news....muka pucat ?? haha.. i get it.. sama ... just to post some news saja ...och.. today is election day

yeah.. where are you dear hye kyo ? :blink::unsure:

i remember on hyekyo's interview being reported in korean media, she mentioned she can't forget her first love....

but when it comes to that side.... the news becomes she can't forget her first love, LBH ;)

as i remember.. she never mentioned 'clearly' her first love is LBH.. :rolleyes::blink:

probably her first love ... is in 'first love'... :lol::P

Guest s3rene

I haven't been following the news lately on unnie but what's the latest on Song Hye Kyo? Skimming over certain parts, there's indication that she is overseas. What is that concerning, may I ask?

^hi... hyekyo will be @Carneige Hall NY on Apr the 15th, as a Asia Pacific Region Ambassador for YTube Symphony Orchestra Finals :rolleyes:

according to news, she will leave for NY with Korea representative for the Finals on the 13th :rolleyes:

as i remember.. she never mentioned 'clearly' her first love is LBH.. :rolleyes::blink:

yes, and knowing her, definitely NO name is mentioned at all... sometimes, this media tend to put words in her mouth <_<

you just have to bring him in... in any possible ways huh :P

so soon the election day is today? i thot will be like next few weeks :)

clearly' her first love is LBH.. :rolleyes::blink:

deka_if & putrin...HI! I think her first love is "one-sided love" :tongue2: ...

Following Article from Songhyegyo.net translation by Shanda (8th August 2006)

During the press interview yesterday in Tokyo at the Hyatt Hotel, Hye Gyo made a confession about her first love: "In high school, I was in a 'one-sided' love with a boy who attended the same church as me." As for Cha Tae Hyun, his answer had everyone laughing: "My first love is waiting for me at home."

deka_if & putrin...HI! I think her first love is "one-sided love" :tongue2: ...

Following Article from Songhyegyo.net translation by Shanda (8th August 2006)

During the press interview yesterday in Tokyo at the Hyatt Hotel, Hye Gyo made a confession about her first love: "In high school, I was in a 'one-sided' love with a boy who attended the same church as me." As for Cha Tae Hyun, his answer had everyone laughing: "My first love is waiting for me at home."

thanks Temasek dear :)

i know whom is waiting for her at home :rolleyes::lol: .. if i tell here.. :unsure:putriN will throw tomatoes to me :sweatingbullets:

^is this the boy ? how could he :angry:

ok serious now.... the 2006 & 2008 interviews.... is she referring to the same first love :unsure:

nope him dear.. she said during her high school ... B) ... the 2006 interview ? i don't remember ths one :sweatingbullets::huh::rolleyes:

i told you... her dear *** is the guy... :vicx:

meanwhile here's various expression in epi4 WsW my simple work of our beautiful girl :)

SongHyeKyo.jpg

Guest moomoocows

sorta a random question but what phones did SHK use in the drama world within?

she had a red touch screen and a white flip phone halfway thru the drama.

Guest silver_beam

thanks Temasek dear :)

i know whom is waiting for her at home :rolleyes::lol: .. if i tell here.. putriN will throw tomatoes to me :sweatingbullets:

nope him dear.. she said during her high school ... B) ... the 2006 ? i don't remember ths one :sweatingbullets::huh::rolleyes:

Wah, you all talking in riddles? Heh, me catch no ball this time! What high school, what 2006, who *** is the guy?? Share share, curiousity kills the cat!

Unforgetable 1st love can be unforgiveable in her vocab - she mentioned being very tired listening to excuses many times and each time it always happen again and again and she caught him with another woman - who could this 1st love be though she didnt mention names? Were there 2 camps to both sides of her love interest to denials.

If her unforgetable can turn into forgiveable, the guy has a good chance to reconcile but for the time being he is living a life full of regrets maybe 2 guys instead cos she never admitted nor deny about the 2nd interest - is this what in some ppl thoughts? This could be in the past but will she move on to newer pastures if her past loves still lingering in her heart?

^we're playing guessing games instead of riddles :D

ehmm.... we will never know whom she actually meant :huh:

judging from her excerpts from the past few interviews on her ideal types : (my fantasy mode is on :D )

Nov 08

When asked - What kind of moves or gestures from a man could make you feel the love-”, Song Hye Kyo said: "When two of us are having random chats and after some time he is still able to remember the details of the conversation." :sweatingbullets:

Oct 08

Song Hye Kyo surprisingly revealed her ideal type. "I'd like to meet a guy who I'm comfortable with."

She also confessed, "I'd like a man who when we're together, we get along comfortably and will gently take in all of my grumbling." :P

Jun 08

On her ideal man, she confessed her desire for a considerate and gentle man saying, "When I was younger, I placed a lot of emphasis on looks but now instead of a handsome man, I'd like someone who can understand my state of mind, a person with a gentle personality." :rolleyes:

In 10 years, where does she see herself? "I hope to be an honorable mother to my children."

Her response gives hints to her willingness to marry.

(awww hyekyo, hope this beautiful wish of yours willl be fulfiled)

@shanda

it sounds easy to win her heart once she comfortable with the person :rolleyes:

sorta a random question but what phones did SHK use in the drama world within?

she had a red touch screen and a white flip phone halfway thru the drama.

hihi moomoocows... welcome :D

red touch screen is LG-LH2300

w1.jpg

unfortunately, for the white flip... there are 3 models being mentioned namely LG KF350, LG SH490, LU1600 :huh:

not sure which fits the one she's using or maybe none of the 3s :unsure:

lg1.jpglg2.jpg

source : baidu

i know whom is waiting for her at home :rolleyes::lol: .. if i tell here.. :unsure:putriN will throw tomatoes to me :sweatingbullets:

nope him dear.. she said during her high school ... B) ... the 2006 ? i don't remember ths one :sweatingbullets::huh::rolleyes:

meanwhile here's various expression in epi4 WsW my simple work of our beautiful girl :)

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk204/d.../SongHyeKyo.jpg

deka, pls read my avie slogan :D

i wish to believe you dear.... really, i am.... but until there's evidence... we still can claim that boy is our

individual fantasy oppa :lol:

aww you edit the various expressions pix... i like it, ep4 you know :rolleyes:

nevertheless, thanks for your simple but beautiful work of our dear girl :)

Guest silver_beam

deka_if has bionic eyes? You can see the crystal ball which guy in her home, and by reading in between your lines I caught your ball who you're referring to, crystal clear like the crystal ball! Isnt this guessing game fun?

Previously unnie kyo never breathe a word about her ideal not until the latter half of last year (to be precise right after she joined Eden9) when she insisted she doesnt have a boyfriend on 2 occasions, wondering she's hiding the truth but these are the excerpts to be added on to Putrin's list from Shanda's archive:

Quote :

Nov 2008

Kyo said, "My mind is opened all the time, I want to meet a man who is willing to embrace me. Right now I don't have a boyfriend, instead I have my drama," adding, "If the man doesn't have any money then I'll zealously earn it."

Oct 2008

Have you have the experience of patching up after breakup?” Song Hye Kyo said: “There are too many. There are many cases where I took the initiative to call for a patch up. Usually they would promise me that they will not make the same mistake again. But it was useless, we would break up again because of the same reason.” (notice she expressed in plural "they" not "he" - was she having 2 previous relationships not just one guy?)

As for the reason of the breakup, Song Hye Kyo said: “It can be a very minor thing or a small lie. A woman would want to know everything about her man. Although some things can be temporarily covered up through lies, but it will pose a big problem in the future.

June 2008

I do not have a boyfriend at the moment. Although I yearn to be in a love relationship freely, but as an artiste, it isn’t easy trying to strike a balance between work and love. Having a dinner seems like the only possibility even if I’m dating.”

Unquote

wait hold on!! are these from a magazine articles?? :blink:

ok, maybe i'm over protective of HK, but it seems the questions/questioner is putting her on the spot <_< according to all these answers that she's giving... or am i just being paranoid??

i apologize...i just don't want HK to be portrayed as someone that is weak that's all :rolleyes:

Guest silver_beam

ok, maybe i'm over protective of HK, but it seems the questions/questioner is putting her on the spot <_< according to all these answers that she's giving... or am i just being paranoid??

i apologize...i just don't want HK to be portrayed as someone that is weak that's all :rolleyes:

Read those self-explanatory articles for Year 2008 when she was interviewed and make your own judgement whether she's telling the truth or lying that she has no boyfriends or fabricated by the media :

http://www.songhyegyo.net/press/2008.htm

HIHI kim !!!! we missed you so much too dear.... yes! pls come back soon... have a pleasant journey :D

i apologize... i just don't want HK to be portrayed as someone that is weak that's all :rolleyes:

yes... it's from media :)

not only you dear.... most of us here too.... we are sometimes worst than her own mother :P

i agree it sounds like it huh... but i believe she's not at all :rolleyes:

i just hope that she'll find her soul partner soon :sweatingbullets:

:rolleyes:

at1.jpg

at5.jpg

at4.jpg

naver