Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

I like your suggestion and make it more exciting to add more hunks or hotties to compete like in Boys Over Flowers, must have at least 3 to 4 guys fighting over one gal. Maybe one younger, same age, middle-aged, one overage but please not too old like that grandpa who wants to act with her.

My wishlist : LeeMinHo; HyunBin; WonBin and BaeYoonJun (alternate JangDongGun)

hehe.. :D

it's ok silver_beam .... but as her father or even as her grand pa... :P

ohh i'm waiting for her next project impatiently... :sweatingbullets:

perhaps she can cast in "Dream High" ...yeyyyy :rolleyes::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

^yah, yah deka..... you may "Dream On" :D high and high until reached the sky :P

LeeMinHo; HyunBin; WonBin and BaeYoonJun (alternate JangDongGun) in one project with her ? surprise1.gif

must be kidding... almost all are A-list celebs... are we going to make the production company bankrupt? :crazy:

pls be more realistic lah.... for me, i'll be more than happy if we or better still the PD give a chance to

fulfill Park Shi Hoo's dream of acting with her.... i always have a soft sentimental spot reserves for him cos

for the past 2 yrs since i camped at this thread... he's the 1st to declare openly in his fanmeeting his wish to

collab with our dear girl... so, my 1st priority goes to this guy :sweatingbullets:( if only i have a say -_-)

guy21.jpg

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Park_Shi_Hoo

^^ oi, our putriN has a crush on that guy :phew::lol: . He is handsome though :P .

hehe.. :D

it's ok silver_beam .... but as her father or even as her grand pa... :P

ohh i'm waiting for her next project impatiently... :sweatingbullets:

perhaps she can cast in "Dream High" ...yeyyyy :rolleyes::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Dream high? what movie is it? is it one of BJY 's project :D ?

Dream high? what movie is it? is it one of BJY 's project :D ?

hehe... it's musical drama about music school kim... will Produce by collaboration of "BYJ - JYP" company :D

since it anounce early ths year, stock value of they company have soared.. :rolleyes:

^yah, yah deka..... you may "Dream On" :D high and high until reached the sky :P

LeeMinHo; HyunBin; WonBin and BaeYoonJun (alternate JangDongGun) in one project with her ? surprise1.gif

must be kidding... almost all are A-list celebs... are we going to make the production company bankrupt? :crazy:

dream on putriN ? why being so pessismitic dear ? .. there's a chance though.. :P ...

she don't have to sing or dance... probably her role as the teacher or else.. :rolleyes:

she's a good actress ... both JYP-BYJ are the perfectionist people ... they'll looking for the perfect candidates ( actress or actor ) for ths drama... i think shk is one of the best candidate for the lead role B)

^^ sounds like a great project, but ehhhh, can our girl sing ? well, I'm a diehard fan of her, my opinion can be so bias hehe. I thought she has a sweet voice, but it gotta be more than that to be a singer ;) ?

Edit: deka, it's a musical drama, if she doesn't have to dance or sing, what does she do in that drama :o ?

^with a proper guidance and training why not.... she will and she can sing and dance :D

just look at how she sing and dance the three bear song :P

lets recap Hong Young Joo, Choreographer words :rolleyes:

"It's possible that if she were a dance singer, she'd be more popular than Lee Hyori."

deka, i'm not being pessimistic.... but rather realistic ^_^

edit : kim, she'll be the PD of that musical drama probably :unsure: PD again? no, bad idea -_-

:wub:

shk0330a.jpg

baidu

^ Aww, you make me miss her so bad and her tears :tears: , hope there was no tears for her when the news break out :tears:

Thanks deka, so it's a drama about a music school, imagine she is as BJY's student and he falls in love with her :rolleyes: ,

^^ sounds like a great project, but ehhhh, can our girl sing ? well, I'm a diehard fan of her, my opinion can be so bias hehe. I thought she has a sweet voice, but it gotta be more than that to be a singer ;) ?

Edit: deka, it's a musical drama, if she doesn't have to dance or sing, what does she do in that drama :o ?

my mistake kim.. not exactly musical drama .. but drama about music school.. ;)

so i thot not all of casts must singing & dancing in ths drama... :phew::sweatingbullets:

^with a proper guidance and training why not.... she will and she can sing and dance :D

just look at how she sing and dance the three bear song :P

lets recap Hong Young Joo, Choreographer words :rolleyes:

"It's possible that if she were a dance singer, she'd be more popular than Lee Hyori."

deka, i'm not being pessimistic.... but rather realistic ^_^

edit : kim, she'll be the PD of that musical drama probably :unsure: PD again? no, bad idea -_-

:wub:

she's looks so beautiful with teary eyes like that :phew:

and i love the way she sing & dance the three bear song... :lol::w00t:

haha.. PD again ? not bad lah... :rolleyes:

but why not a beautiful teacher dear ? :unsure:

hmm...putriN, i think SHK more popular than her outside of Korea... :rolleyes:B)

just look at in soompi or google..... :P:lol:

Guest laila85

I like your suggestion and make it more exciting to add more hunks or hotties to compete like in Boys Over Flowers, must have at least 3 to 4 guys fighting over one gal. Maybe one younger, same age, middle-aged, one overage but please not too old like that grandpa who wants to act with her.

My wishlist : LeeMinHo; HyunBin; WonBin and BaeYoonJun (alternate JangDongGun)

3-4 guys fighting over 1 gal, sounds like a dream for me :w00t: .

Let me think

younger guy = younger brother

Same age = friend and lover

middle-aged= oppa

Overage = uncle

Too old = grand pa

*Really, Im in a crying mode* Just wonder, how come the company could sell the script to the movie and drama version at the same time :ph34r: . *madness*

I wouldnt be here with you guys for a while , busy with school and party-work, you guys take care and hope for a great project for her very soon.

hello HKers!! bogoshipoyol... :sweatingbullets:

:blink:

so "1949" is a no go for SHK ?? :unsure:

can someone kindly explain what had transpire regarding the 1949 project?? i apologize if this is already oft repeated subject...someone can just kindly private msg me and direct me to a website/article if need be...

--------------------------------------------------------

edit: someone has msg me with the relevant information... thank you ;)

putrin: I have to find a friend to bring along with to stand with me >_< and ehh I think I have to skip school too! haha

those pictures of lil shk are soo cute!! it must be an asian thing cause my parents put lil me next to plants and flowers too!

oh my...if minho and won bin are together in one movie/drama! I'm going to be drooling at the screen the whole time!! :w00t:

ps: since I topped the page lol I'll put a picture so my post wont be so boring. hehe

shklaneigecopy.jpg

Guest silver_beam

http://66.249.89.132/translate_c?hl=en&amp...dSDAHCdtv3EneHg

Married actress also pretty unhappy to see which female stars have publicly come forward to marriage.

Good Man is willing to have my family after a total?

Recently, the Korean beauty Song Korean media in an exclusive interview with an open marriage, frankly their dreams have not yet encountered the man that did not want to give up the "mothers of life" ideal. And generosity through the media asked about the "Good Man is willing to have me (Song) total group home?" Said her organization of the work is still very full, has not encountered any of the good life can be accompanied by a Man.

(本文来源:瑞丽女性网) (This article Source:瑞丽女性网)

Guest silver_beam

Jin-Suk, "mother" in Autumn in my heart and both SHK/WB attended her premiere, has made the following remarks (abstracted from Baidu):

She is the most common Korean mother. When the new generation of idols not a lot of Korean birth, Jin-suk has been in the performing arts with a career achievement. Once, she was playing in Japan, the best mother award, there is also the issue of autobiographical album has become a very small number of popular Japanese star mother.

Idol actor performed many of her mother, often jokingly said:

"I hope my son is Won Bin, Song is my daughter, very sweet Hui Qiao, a very respected veteran actor Won Bin, should be filial me!"

In "Autumn in My Heart" has been played us the mother of Joe Hui Oh, have heard of other idols dedicated mother to play a lot of the aunt, whose name I forget, also said there is good hope that this kind of like Song daughter, very pleasing.

credit to: Baidu

http://72.14.235.132/translate_c?hl=en&amp...y4dY8-xQhZjCdng

^exactly what i'm thinking too deka... the best ps for me :rolleyes:

putrin: I have to find a friend to bring along with to stand with me >_< and ehh I think I have to skip school too! haha

those pictures of lil shk are soo cute!! it must be an asian thing cause my parents put lil me next to plants and flowers too!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/kym...laneigecopy.jpg

huong, this is once in a lifetime opportunity to see her.... yes, play truant if you have to! haha *evil me*

from the pic that you've posted.... i like the way Laneige desribe her -

'Song Hye Kyo, a top-lined model with clear and clarified skin, alluring eyes and voluminous lips :sweatingbullets:

and having added the more stylish and chic urban lady image' :rolleyes:

thanks for sharing :)

5) Putrin I like that pic - who could that be in the pic with her - an oppa?

i'm wondering too who could he be :unsure:

tc.jpg

Until I came across this pic... The hairstyle fits huh :huh::lol:

h4.jpg

so young... already know how to pose... no wonder he has so many CFs :P

pardon me for not putting credit to the pic atm :)

the mystery oppa solved *jkg*.... pic credit mookie @HB Thread :D