Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

okay, here's the list

it's long :lol:

i give one week, whoever responds with their real name & country will be added

and if you reach 3 posts before then, feel free to PM me!

shgprojectnames0gx.jpg

i thought about PMing all the ppl here

but since there are some who comes here but never comes back, i figure it'd be a better 'test' to see who actually will come back and want to participate ;):lol:

Where do you go to see who has the mosts in a thread?

jacqie, thanks for the pics! those pics are sweet. even the one in underwear...

yeah, sorry about that

the first ad is the head office of sidus then i realized after posting that sidus is a large and diversified company and i'm afraid it might get lost if we ads it there....

then i found out that the star management company of sidus is icom, that's the 2nd ads

anyway, i'm verifying this...will tell you once i get confirmation. :)

miss bi, what kind of shg pics you have in mind? i have some olay and etude wallpapers and i can look for other pics as well...

any kind is fine ;)

we can have a variety of her younger days to now :)

any kind is fine ;)

we can have a variety of her younger days to now :)

that's awesome, miss.bi!! :)

we could start from her younger days till now that's great too.

have you gotten a lot of pictures yet?

I see that more ppl want to join the fun, I'm glad!!

how many songs are there that we're going to vote on?? so far I know there are 3 right??

I should give the song to you by now :( I'm still searching for it.

Mianhe!!!

Guest Onesweetypie

lol u guys can go check out Etude.com. She s the model for that make up brand and they have alot of cute stsuff. Song Hye Kyo is so pretty. I really like her bang so cute!! XD

Guest soutsada7

Hey, hey...I'm back. I'm so glad to be back here...I've only been visiting the fanfix forum lately, so I haven't had the time to check out this forum...I'm glad to see that it's still up and running...SHG is the most beautiful Korean that I've laid my eyes one...

i think that's a wonderful idea :D

i made one for hwanhee :wub:

i am quite decent with windows movie maker...if no one else volunteers, i am willing to put together the clips

however, if anyone wants to participate, i'd appreciate any clips, ideas, feedbacks, etc... ;)

Oh, and I forgot...just kidding, I just wanted to reach three posts, so I can be added to the project. Thank you so much Miss Bi for letting me know...you don't know how much this means to me. I just joined another forum and I have already introduced those people from the other forum to our beautiful Song Hye Kyo...Most of them were like..."Wow, SHG...She's so beautiful..." Duh...

wow mzz_booo thanks for the pictures and the article!

all of my million votes go to song hye gyo :wub::lol:

Me too, me too... :P

Guest soutsada7

thanks for the link Lyn

i actually just barely installed LimeWire on my computer

i was putting my life on the line for hye gyo :ph34r::lol:

i've got the four songs now...

and now i will go work on it! ;)

hey soutsada7!

it's good to see you here B)

wow, more fans for her then! :D

Hey, thanks for welcoming me back, I feel like I'm finally home...and just wanted to reach at least three posts, so I can be included in the project :P

Hey, thanks for welcoming me back, I feel like I'm finally home...and just wanted to reach at least three posts, so I can be included in the project :P

:lol:

np

i just talked with pwrpufgrl and we will be lenient about the number of posts ;)

wow Lyn, i really like the song 'Happy Birthday' you just sent! :D

miss.bi I know I like it tool. Don't you think it's appropriate for hyekyo's birthday present from all of u s??

I sang that song once for my friend's birthday :) She loved it.

It's just a sweet song :wub: I think we should send that to hyekyo as well

p.s welcome back soutsada!!

Guest AChan10

she's awesome... just look at my sig yo

I've liked her for about 5 years now... and she talked to me... and from then on... its history... haha

Guest hyekyo87

1024.jpg

;););)

nice! thanks for the pics!

but does anybody have this pic with a bigger size?? as in for wallpaper... thanks! :)

ey? must haf 3 posts to join the tribute thing?? so do i haf 3 posts here??? i think i jz made the 3rd post!

add me..

Chelsie Ling - Malaysia