• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest chocolate//

in general mixed asians are prettier

from my experience.. not really. :P

(mixed and full asians are equally pretty haha)

Guest blowmeupdoll

^ i agree. they're pretty cos they're celebrities and known for their beauty. ive seen plenty of uggggllyyy halfies:)

look at all them asian celebrities..they're equally stunning:)

Guest certifiedPSYCHOPATH

:o reika's really pretty

gosh all these people look so good <_<

i want to marry someone from a different nationality now, just so my kids are pretty :lol:

Guest inside

Sowelu, born Aki Harada (原田亜希, harada aki?), is a J-pop singer. Born on November 6, 1982 in Tokyo, her career started in 2002 with the release of her first single Beautiful Dreamer, a soft love ballad which did very well in the charts, and was later featured on the Relaxin’ with Japanese Lovers compilation album. Her first single was modestly successful, and it wasn't until the release of her album Geofu in the summer of 2003 that she gained recognition.

sowelu05.jpg

Sowelu.jpg

sowelu01.jpg

Erika Sawajiri (‘òKƒGƒŠƒJ Sawajiri Erika, born April 8, 1986 in Tokyo -) is a Japanese actress and model. She belongs to Stardust Promotion. Her blood type is A.

She is half-japanese, having a Japanese father (death of illness) and an Algerian-French mother and is the youngest child of three brothers and sisters. Her father died of cancer when she was in her third year at junior high school and her second eldest brother died of a car accident when she was in first year at high school.

Her father was the owner of racehorses, and owned sixteen race horses including Edonokoban (ƒGƒhƒmƒRƒoƒ“) etc. Her mother manages the Mediterranean restaurant now; Sawajiri sometimes helps with it.

Her specialty is horseback riding. She has been riding from childhood.

Her name is derived from the flower's name. (Ericaceae's Erica)

The opportunity which she entered the entertainment world was because she wanted to see Namie Amuro.

It's said that she has a frank character in contrast with her girlish appearance

sawajiri_erika_04.jpg

sawajiri_erika_02.jpg

erika10.jpgerika11.jpgerika7.jpg

erika8.jpg

Guest inside

Denise Lorraine Keller is a Singaporean model and a host for MTV Asia. She was born in Singapore on March 24, 1982. Her exotic Eurasian look is due to her German (father) and Chinese (mother) parentage. She was educated at the German International School in Singapore and has one older sister.

she is the model for red earth cosmetics

200507011145323628.jpg1U6IKE8K00LT0027.jpg

1U6IKETM00LT0027.jpg

1U6IKF6900LT0027.jpg

1U6IKFFB00LT0027.jpg

1U6IKFPH00LT0027.jpg

1U6IKGBK00LT0027.jpg

more pics of denise keller

200507011144843806.jpg

200507011143672548.jpg

050727112501mt3.jpg

2005711919154_5.jpg

2005531143744297.jpg

qqvdjb.jpg

Guest i like me

deanna kim

1/2 korean, 1/2 american

kimdeehna2.jpg

i dont like her much....i dont think shes pretty or cute.....

the funny thing is...my mom makes fun of her korean...lol

i think jessica gnomes was VERY pretty...she looked familar too

Guest Shades

Devon Edwenna Aoki (better known as Devon Aoki).

Japanese/German/English.

She's not as pretty as most eurasians but there's definitely something about her. She unique!

banilab7.jpg

banilab8.jpg

banilab3.jpg

banilab4.jpg

alessandro1.jpg

heaw0310.jpg

moschino2.jpg

030705155706devon.jpg

147421_small.jpg

BONUS:

Devon with her brother, Steven Aoki

d12wh.jpg

& friends

228126.jpg

Guest purple20

:o OMG so GORGEOUS wowwwwwwwwwwwww I know what my husband will probably be or mixed with :sweatingbullets: .

These women are stunning BUT where are the MEN??? Time for so male yumminess please post this is a request . I know there are plenty of male eurasian hotties lets SEE EM. ;)

Archived