Eurasian Celeb Galore

Guest bubbles20

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

rebecca tan

she is a singaporean model, I remember her exact mix, but think her father is chinese and a english mother?

too bad I don't like her teeth

20050221042518.jpg

20050221042619.jpg

this is michelle leslie (aka michelle lee) , she's "of Philippine, Spanish, Australian and Scottish ancestry"

she was in ads for antz pantz and .. w/e else . but recently she was arrested in bali for carrying drugs , and that's the real reason she's famous :P she was released today , i think , after 3 months .

michelle-lee-06a.jpg

michelle-lee-05a.jpg

michelle-lee-02a.jpg

michelle-lee-face-721526.jpg

article & credits : http://my.toast.com.au/2005/08/eurasian-mi....html721526.jpg

she actually looked better in court <.<; hm .

michelleleslierenae_wideweb__430x329.jpg

see x] beautiful .

the person in the white shirt behind her is actually a girl (everyone thinks she's a man) called renae lawrence who is also up on drugs charges in bali , but she was caught with kilos of heroin strapped to her at the airport , and is probably getting the death penalty . michelle and that girl had to go to court together one day , and on the radio the other day i heard someone say , in reference to feeling ugly compared to someone at the hair salon , "i felt like ranae lawrence handcuffed to michelle leslie" . ahah sorry , i think it's so funny . :lol:

Archived