[movie 2006] Fly Daddy 플라이 대디

seirin

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest karenu.shi

lol jun ki looks so cute while reviewing his acting haha ^^ actually he really does look like he popped out of a manga book. why does lee jun ki have to be such a hottie? lol but i don't mind lol

omg!! i wanna seee!! is it out yet?? lolz hehe im so out of date..hahahah

Fly Daddy premieres in Korea theatres on 3 August and this time Jun Ki is gonna kick a$$es in the movie, unlike Gong Gil in King and Clown ! :lol:

Jul 25, 2006

Tickets for Film "Fly Daddy" Sold Out before Opening

flydaddy_l.jpg

Tickets for the upcoming movie "Fly Daddy" have been sold out even before the movie's opening as moviegoers rushed to buy tickets. The viewers are anxious not to miss the opportunity to see its lead actors, Lee Mun-shik and Lee Jun-ki, who are scheduled to welcome viewers personally on the day of the film’s opening.

The two actors will meet with viewers on August 3, the movie's opening date, at the Daehan Theater (430 seats) and the Seoul Theater (900 seats). With two weeks to go before the movie's premiere, fans flocked to book tickets, showing an unprecedented response in domestic box-office history. Tickets that went on sale via the Internet on July 21 were sold out immediately, and box-office sales that began the following day closed in just two hours.

Ardent fans stood in lines from 3 a.m. at the Daehan Theater so as not to miss the two lead actors of "Fly Daddy" introducing the movie in person. Those who missed tickets for the timeslot when the two stars are scheduled to appear onstage were frustrated to learn that all tickets had already been sold out. The announcement of additional stage appearances by the two Lees will likely elicit an equally explosive response from viewers.

"Fly Daddy" is a story about an embattled 39-year-old head of a family who receives special training from a skilled 19-year-old brawler and is reborn as a hero.

Slated to open on August 3, the movie is expected to evoke much laughter from viewers.

Source: http://english.kbs.co.kr/entertainment/new...7524_11858.html

Guest yaoiraburu

Jun Ki helping himself to some soup on a cold spring day during filming.. :P

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/4109/10539188940ko.jpg

annyeong..^^

JunKi really looks cute here*1st pic* i cant wait for this moviee!!! :lol:

Wendy-ssi..u r so lucky to watch the premiere..i hope u can see JunKi in person n capture his pic as many as u can..*lol*

Cap from the movie..

http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/5982/1152642335407vc.jpg

credit as tagged

kyaaa...i love it..thank God he has my name on his shirt!! :w00t::wub:

*my name is Puma* hehehee... :D

im dying..cant waiiitt.......................... xDD maybe i'll just pre order from now.. :P

Guest silverwingz

hey guys.. don't know if this has been posted before.. but here's the trailer of of his new movie "Fly Daddy".

I just can't wait to see it.. the movie looks intesting AND he looks really good in this movie.. the best he's looked in a movie in my opinion!! :lol:

Here's the link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4M86I87V

It's real eye candy.. lol..

Lee Joon-ki Picks ‘Fly’ to Repeat Success

By Kim Tae-jong

Staff Reporter

ensor200607271915010lee1cd8.jpg

Actor Lee Joon-ki, left, in his new film, “Fly, Daddy, Fly”

Actor Lee Joon-ki became the nation's heartthrob when he played an effeminate court jester in the country's most viewed film of all time, ``King and the Clown.'' But Lee said when he prepared for a new movie it was difficult and challenging to emerge from the shadow of the powerful image he projected in the hit film.

``I thought if I created a macho character for the new film, audiences may find it really strange because of my role in `King and the Clown,''' Lee said Wednesday during a news conference that was followed by the screening of his new film ``Fly, Daddy, Fly'' at Seoul Theater in Chongno, downtown Seoul. ``I was worried I might create the worst character of my career.''

But he said he is not stressed anymore as he is now very confident about his role in the new film.

As his new character is physically stronger than the one in ``King and the Clown,'' he intentionally put on weight and took boxing lessons for three months.

``Putting on and losing weight is not such a difficult job for actors, but when I had to learn rock wall climbing, it was kind of scary as I have acrophobia,'' Lee said half-jokingly. ``I have seen what's behind the horror.''

The film is based on the Japanese popular novel with the same title. The novel's film version was first made in Japan last year, but it was not commercially successful.

But the Korean version has drew high expectation since Lee was cast for the film early this year.

The film revolves around office worker Chang Ka-pil (played by Lee Moon-sik), who leads an ordinary life with his adorable wife and 17-year-old daughter.

But a crisis knocks on Chang's door when his daughter is severely beaten by a high school student boxer from a noble family. He finds out that there is nothing he can do for his daughter.

To prove that he is not a coward and will do anything for his family, he decides to take revenge. And he asks Ko Sung-suk (by Lee Joon-ki), a high school student with talent for fighting, to train him for the seemingly impossible task.

``Fly, Daddy, Fly'' opens on Aug. 3.

e3dward@koreatimes.co.kr

07-27-2006 17:29

aaahh..i dunno what to sayyy..he's just too cuteee.... :P

and he seems close with LMS too..^^

is these pics taken from photosection or is it one of the scene?

I actually have no idea at all...guess I can tell when I catch the premiere on 3 Aug. :lol: One or two are from the making of the movie scene though. :P

Archived