Khalil Fong (方大同)

Guest lilxtiffstah

Guest SoulBful

i like the song itself, but jan's vocals is not singer material. the song is composed by khalil

4.我要愛死方大同

詞:林海峰

曲:方大同

編曲:方大同/Randy Chow

監製:Edward Chan/Charles Lee

我點解會寫呢首歌 就系因為我聽太多歌

尤其系情歌

而好可惜根本無一首情歌可以感到倒我

迫返工 趕收工 我理發都不理世事

修修身 衝衝身 拿我冇再對花灑亂唱

LALALALA LALALALALA

供車供樓我倦到無火

LALALALA LALALALALA

聽春風吹 春風吹不倒我

遞只手 就算拖 沒有這種心跳聲

夜晚刻 要熄燈 直到我興奮後睡覺喪失知覺

我最怕聽林歌每日嘲笑我

尤其是Love Song 冇乜感覺 我沒有愛愛愛

越忙越麻木越怕Love Song

越去聽我越得不到愛

我好無情 為什麼 誰會可憐我

呢首歌 三分幾 我會記得幾咁幼稚

初中篇 Josephine 陪我吃漢堡通宵點唱

LALALALA LALALALALA

一打冷鍾散步扮拍拖

LALALALA LALALALALA

春天冬天等她講喜歡我

遞只手 未有拖 就有這種心跳聲

用耳聽 呼吸聲 就算只得對望就有愛的感覺

你最愛聽的歌我在心裡播

尤其是Long Song 每一料音裡面有愛愛愛

越傻越盲目越愛Love Song

越去聽我越想得到愛

愛足全程 為什麼 誰也深情過

年少我聽情歌 阿倫情歌

抄曬歌詞才下課

跟所有親愛的海濱公園唱 情歌林歌 Wo

陪我搭巴士放學散步那一個

一起青春過 一閃身走過

我最怕聽林歌你系都要播

尤其是Love Song 無乜感覺我沒有愛愛愛 Wo

越來越麻木越怕Love Song

爛播死播系咁轟炸我

你好無情 為什麼 還要催眠我

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SoulBful

HK reppppp

World celebrities sing to stop global warming

by: AFP 14 September 2009

British rock group Duran Duran and heavy metal band Scorpions are among 55 world celebrities who have joined in recording a song to draw attention to the global warming crisis, organisers said on Monday.

The song is part of a mass media campaign on the threats of climate change organised by the Geneva-based Global Humanitarian Forum, headed by former UN secretary general Kofi Annan.

The song entitled "Beds'r Burning", which was originally recorded by the Australian group Midnight Oil in the 1980s, can be downloaded from the Internet for free and will be presented to the public at a launch in Paris on October 1.

"If we do not stop the (greenhouse gas) emissions today, global warming will be still be with us in 40 to 50 years," warned Walter Fust, director of the Forum, at a press conference in Geneva.

The media campaign featuring the song is aimed at putting pressure on world leaders to reach an agreement on tackling climate change at a UN-sponsored conference in Copenhagen in December.

Some of the other popular artists who add their voices to the anti-global warming song include French 'Piaf' actress Marion Cotillard, Senegalese star Youssou N'dour, Irish singer/composer Bob Geldorf, 【Chinese singer Khalil Fong】, and even a Nobel peace laureate, South African archbishop Desmond Tutu.

source: http://stopglobalwarming.org/sgw_read.a … 7449142009

i finally got his timeless album today

i wasn't impressed the first time around...some of the songs were sort of awkward for him to sing

but i love half the songs and am going to give the album a couple more listens

haha i can't believe someone sang a song about loving khalil.....well actually it's not that surprising...he's amazing ^^

woooow i can't believe he sang a song JJ composed ^.^

Guest marasshi

^I thought him singing Bad was weird (it sounds like a completely different song when he sings it) but the rest of the songs are pretty cool.

Guest SoulBful

a new song from his deluxe version of timeless, Teresa Teng's The Moon Represents My Heart. classic, khalil jazzed it up with his version.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

yay. found some khalil love here! =] i'm addicted to his wonderland album.

anyone got english translations for that album?

haha i watched the 100% ep. it was funny. i was only watching it cause of Alan, but Khalil was just too cute and he got me at when he sang Red Bean...after that I started downloading all his albums. =]

he's my new HK crush.

Guest keeptryin'

Khalil Fong and Fiona Sit Concert

Date & Time:

February 15, 2010 @ 7:00PM

Venue Location:

Nob Hill Masonic Auditorium

1111 California Street San Francisco, CA 94108

Ticket Prices:

$58,$68,$78,$98,$138

Lucky CA-ers :(

• 2 weeks later...

lol this is so funny on Jan Lam's new album one of the songs is called "I Want to Love Khalil Fong to Death" He added alot of Khalil's song names and song elements =) Didn't know Jan actually liked Khalil that much to make a song about him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJEH5jltlTM

Oh thanks wonkawilly! Khalil used to have an english forum but it got really quiet. So glad there's a new one!

awwww

the link doesnt work anymore : <

• 2 weeks later...

HK reppppp

World celebrities sing to stop global warming

by: AFP 14 September 2009

British rock group Duran Duran and heavy metal band Scorpions are among 55 world celebrities who have joined in recording a song to draw attention to the global warming crisis, organisers said on Monday.

The song is part of a mass media campaign on the threats of climate change organised by the Geneva-based Global Humanitarian Forum, headed by former UN secretary general Kofi Annan.

The song entitled "Beds'r Burning", which was originally recorded by the Australian group Midnight Oil in the 1980s, can be downloaded from the Internet for free and will be presented to the public at a launch in Paris on October 1.

"If we do not stop the (greenhouse gas) emissions today, global warming will be still be with us in 40 to 50 years," warned Walter Fust, director of the Forum, at a press conference in Geneva.

The media campaign featuring the song is aimed at putting pressure on world leaders to reach an agreement on tackling climate change at a UN-sponsored conference in Copenhagen in December.

Some of the other popular artists who add their voices to the anti-global warming song include French 'Piaf' actress Marion Cotillard, Senegalese star Youssou N'dour, Irish singer/composer Bob Geldorf, 【Chinese singer Khalil Fong】, and even a Nobel peace laureate, South African archbishop Desmond Tutu.

source: http://stopglobalwarming.org/sgw_read.a … 7449142009

watch the video HERE!

you can see and hear tong tong from 3:10 - 3:18

• 3 weeks later...
Guest fiery4hand

..i really like his style...great singer...i saw him collab with Jason Mraz and it was really good :b ill try to find the vid they go well together

Guest 10cents

I absolutely adore this guy to bits!

So friggin' talented.

Bought his Timeless Concert CD and it was worth every single penny. Legendary - especially with everything being live, sounds even better than the normal studio versions. <3

I didn't like his Orange Moon album as much as his older albums though D:

Either way, I loveeee his music.

I wish I could one day go to his concert *sigh* one day...

Archived