Jonathan Taylor Thomas!

fihe

JTT! I was so in love with this guy way way back in my high school years. I was so obsessed with him (i had a picture of him in my locker together with vincent kartheiser before). I remember that he's ALWAYS the cover of teen magazines... until now i have his pictures... miss him! hehehe

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Atmosphere.

I never knew his name. But I thought he was so cute back then. He is cute in his teenage years too!

Whatever happened to him anyways? I'm guessing he won't be starring in any movies right now, huh? :(

LOOL i really thought he was born in Bethlehem, but it's in Pennsylvania HAHA! grrr! lols.

anyways, wow i had no idea he was born in 1981 omg >__<;; same age as shou aka kohara kazamasa from alice nine! :o

and justin timberlake o_O interesting.

young simba for kingdom hearts 2? wow.. cool ^__^;;

aww i just checked out his IMDB.COM movies... the last movie he made was in 2005

that really sucks :(

I used to like him a lot! I remember watching the Pinocchio movie and waiting for the end for Pinocchio to be a boy and see JTT's face :lol:. Home Improvement was so funny with him and I loved the episode where he came back for one more episode :)

Guest badstar

of course i remember him! i was a big big fan!!

haha just yesterday i heard hilary duff saying in an interview that just like every other teenage girl at that time, she also had a huge crush on him.

Guest ILuVTiTTiEZ

JTT!!!! I loved him/still do. He was/still is so hott and cute....ugh! Amazinsg...gosh. Man do I miss him....I wish he would come back.... that would be amazing!

Guest luvjunjin0819

I adored him..had all the posters and crap. watched home improvement cuz of him..and wore my 'man of the house' tape out HAHAAH. he was awesome. <3

he was so cute in home improvement. not so much when he grew up though. lol. whatever happened to hiM? lol. i guess he's not doing any new movies anymore. lol.

Guest grawgog

EVERYONE had a crush on him back then.

Yeah I heard he went to some ivy leagues.

Hope he found himself a nice gal.

Wasn't there a Home Improvement drama with him??

Guest ROCKWITHU

JTT! I had such a crush on him when I was like 12 or something. Use to buy all those popstar, bop, etc mags for him. lol

Fox played his movie, I'll Be Home For Christmas, so many times last week.

Archived