[collab] Female Big Bang Group

Guest Yukari

hey girls! What do you want to sing next? I thought of 'i don't understand' because it's a nice song. And lot's of singing in it ^^

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SUjjang

oh woah. i didn't know the second one was up....

i have to do midterm reviews first. but will get to it as soon as i can.

school controls my like. what a buttt.....

okay. question.

the adlibs... was wondering. did you purposely make some of the parts not what big bang members sing? like some of my adlibs you posted are youngbae's adlibs in the song...

just wondering :9 ... *whistles

no i didn't do it on purpose. I just made a mistake,heard wrongly it seems ^^' but does it really matter? ^^'' it's quite well ballanced this way.

Guest SUjjang

oh ic i c. and also. since i can't really read romanji... i look at the korean lyrics, but here is something to fix??

my first line is wrong: Ginmansumman wae neoi eolgulman

the real lyrics are: Ohn jong il nahn wae neoi eolgulman

and your "?" adlib is "ah jik kkah ji do nahn"

Guest SUjjang

^ you're welcome. anytime anytime. i have to study for my midterms.. so you'll probably get mine the following week. sorry if mine's the last one in x)

keeks.

Hey There :) Nice voice. Your very talented at singing ^^

Oh thanks~! :blush:

Oh! And Yukari~ I know this isn't my line, but GD's opening line to me sounds kinda like

Yes you know how we do. Yeah. I'm truly falling

What should I do? Please come back to me girl.

But I dunno if you wanted to change the lyrics or anything~ But I really like this song~ And I can't wait to hear more from sujjang~! ^^

Yeah cause it doesn't sound like "I'm TRULY falling"... It sounds like straight. xD

And this site I went to once had big bang lyrics and I swore it was straight. O_O"

• 2 weeks later...

I have all parts except odango and i don't know when she's going to turn hers in ^^'' as far as i know she's having some problems with her computer ^^''

• 1 month later...
Guest Annyon

Hmm seems fun! Not a lot for us singers to sing, but it's better on me since my korean sucks and I have so much other activities going on atm. xD

I SHALL TURN IT IN ASAP! :D

Guest SUjjang

SO MUCH FUN.

I LOVE THIS SONG. i LOVE THE RAPS.

SAD I'M NOT DOING IT.

BUT I LOVE THIS SONG.

AND I LOVE THE RAPS (:

btdubbs. isn't it.

"you wannie dirty money?"

and...

"change of mind"

Archived