Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [completed JTBC Drama 2024]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

The video clip is  from Korea Dispatch.  Normally  I’m not that crazy about KD as it makes its living by digging  into others’ private lives.  But this time I’m happy they followed him in the airport.  hehe  I like its headline & the background music.

((JHssi Taiwan visi: 7/21))

Choi Jin-hyuk's departure ... "superior height of 186cm tall" envious  envious.. 
 Always kind and courteous ~

KnEPePG.gif

jxPQaXP.gif

pHwFVTc.gif

• Like 4

@mary-ann    hahaha   me too   Nonetheless  my eyes are getting used to his short hair.  I saw a few actors had a similar short haircut.  It may be the muggy hot summer made some to zip around for the short cut!!  haha  However I think  JHssi should have a different hair style to play  a drama lead.  Something about that banged short hair on the screen isn’t so desirable to look at.:):unsure: 

JHssi tries to promote upcoming  Tunnel in Japan.   The video only has  Japanese sub. Great background songs. 

<衛星劇場2017年8月>韓国ドラマ  チェ・ジニョク主演の 『トンネル(原題)』 主演チェ・ジニョクのコメント+予告+解説

• Like 4

More pictures from Japan Fan Club and HK Fan Club reposted them in its own FB.

For the first photo,  it may be from the Tunnel shooting.   It looks like there is the script on his lap and  he has a ring on his finger?   Perhaps looking at  some of his fan sites? 

崔振赫香港飯團 Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 HK Fan Group added 4 new photos.

【2017.08.10 ★ 崔振赫日本官網圖片更新】
【2017.08.10 ★ Choi Jin Hyuk Japan Offical FanClub Photo Update】

"Choi Jin Hyuk Japan Offical FanClub" 更新

*本飯團經得日本官方FanClub授權轉發相片
請勿自行刪除水印,圖片日本官方版權所有

*We (CJHHKFG) have the official authorization from Choi Jin Hyuk Japan Official Fan Club to repost the photos.
The photo copyright belongs to Choi Jin Hyuk Japan Official Fan Club. Reposting, modifying and sharing are strictly prohibited.

Cr: choijinhyuk.jp

l7OSziB.jpg

rTP4FVm.jpg

pff8qFX.jpg

XCzHNKE.jpg

• Like 3

On 8/14/2017 at 11:00 AM, hibiscus23 said:

hello chingus here, i agree i prefer his hair a bit longer :) thx for all the pix, he's awesome! been bz watching marathon these days, let's hope we get to see him in another drama!

Hi hibiscus, I join with you, dear - I also hope he'll do another drama soon. I wonder what's he doing at the moment, huh? It's Liberation/Independence Day in Korea TODAY, a national holiday! In South Korea it is known as Gwangbokjeol. It's celebrated annually on August 15 in both North and South Korea. It marks the liberation from Japanese imperial. :tongue:

• Like 2

@willenette   Ohh   Thank you for pointing out about the Korean independence day (광복절 Gwangbokjeol ).   I forgot that NK also celebrates  it too. Yet SK and NK are aiming at each other with barrels of guns. ahhh   such a crazy world!!  :crazy:

@hibiscus23   Hello  well  I hope we don’t have to wait too long to hear  news of CJH’s next project.  Btw  by chance I found this new Chinese drama (called ‘The Eternal Love’)  last weekend.  It’s so cheesy but so addictive that I spent the whole weekend watching it. hahaha  Fortunately  it’s a web drama with short episodes & 30 min each.    It’s possible you had watched it already but if not and you  ever have a feeling to unwind,  this drama might be the perfect one.

eFqUPa5.jpg?1

• Like 2

CJH gave an interview with kstyle for upcoming Tunnel broadcast in Japan.  It’s in Japanese but it is readable with uncle google.  

http://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=2074958

「トンネル」チェ・ジニョク“約2年ぶりの復帰…復帰作を選ぶのはかなり難しかった”
((google trans)) "Tunnel" Choi Jin-hyuk "Returning after about two years ... It was quite difficult to choose the return work"

Nx1NtZ5.jpg

zzzJ5R4.jpg

bmLWLtQ.jpg

OLY7TC4.jpg

• Like 3

5 hours ago, booha said:

CJH gave an interview with kstyle for upcoming Tunnel broadcast in Japan.  It’s in Japanese but it is readable with uncle google.  

http://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=2074958

「トンネル」チェ・ジニョク“約2年ぶりの復帰…復帰作を選ぶのはかなり難しかった”
((google trans)) "Tunnel" Choi Jin-hyuk "Returning after about two years ... It was quite difficult to choose the return work"

Hi booha, thanks for sharing the info + sharing the link with us here. I'm glad that CJH decided to take this drama as his comeback project. It was such a HIT drama. A very good comeback for him. Also, thanks for sharing the pictures featured in the spread. I wonder when will this magazine issue be released, huh? NICE photos there, huh? It seems that he is sporting a new haircut, which is a trend in Korea now. It made him looked younger. They call it "choppy bangs" - Many celebrities have been sporting this new hairstyle such the likes of Park Bo Gum & RAIN, too, etc..........So, he has hopped on to the trend. He surely pulled it off. It's a little similar to "mushroom hair" - hahaha - :D

• Like 2

@willenette    Whaha  “mushroom hair”  “choppy bangs”   Men’s trendy hair style names  humm   I used to be such a dimwit about men’s hair.  I figured there were only so many ways to cut their hair to be interested  till I signed in  soompi fangirling  then I noticed men’s changing hair styles.  However I didn’t know there were name tags for them.   I’m glad to know that soon to be a dad, RAIN, has the same haircut  too.   Yeah I know CJH doesn’t have a boyish face.  Now he can’t hide his mature look  so he needs extra help to shave off his ripening age.   hehehe    

[터널OST] JK 김동욱 (JK Kim Dong Uk) - 세상은 다시 (Circle Of Life) MV

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXxxYkABkhB/?taken-by=real_zushan

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, booha said:

@willenette    Whaha  “mushroom hair”  “choppy bangs”   Men’s trendy hair style names  humm   I used to be such a dimwit about men’s hair.  I figured there were only so many ways to cut their hair to be interested  till I signed in  soompi fangirling  then I noticed men’s changing hair styles.  However I didn’t know there were name tags for them.   I’m glad to know that soon to be a dad, RAIN, has the same haircut  too.   Yeah I know CJH doesn’t have a boyish face.  Now he can’t hide his mature look  so he needs extra help to shave off his ripening age.   hehehe    

[터널OST] JK 김동욱 (JK Kim Dong Uk) - 세상은 다시 (Circle Of Life) MV

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXxxYkABkhB/?taken-by=real_zushan

Hi booha, ohhh...............you think so, dear? Well, CJH will always have that  "fine" & handsome face. Thanks for sharing this clip + the IG link. :tongue:

• Like 3

@mary-ann

ahaha yes he is very handsome.:tongue:   But in the photos of his childhood,  I see there is a hint of his being rambunctious and mischievous.   I wouldn’t be surprised if he was quite a handful for his parents when he was growing up.  He is the only son but he grew up with a big family clan with many cousins and nieces. He talked about how many diapers he changed for some of them.   I believe he is very sociable  and playful within his families and friends  unlike in his public setting  where he appears to be stiff and reserved.  I know SJH is so good in dealing with people in public.  She seems so approachable and relaxed.   I know CJH was lucky to have her in Singapore FM after EC.:)

EC OH & OH couple

onBI69y.jpg

XKDEa0g.jpg

• Like 4

@willenette @booha sorry guys for my late reply as usual/as always! yes i also wondered what's he up to? is it me or am i sorry he did not take that proj with Ha ji won? :( woah and thx for sharing his baby photos, @mary-ann he's super cute & that infamous  wedding shot from EC  i can only guess that was filmed in their famous district shopping place called Myungdeong (not sure of spelling) - i hope they team up again! hehehe booha you said the photo seems to tell us he's rambunctious N mischievous hahaha i think he was a happy kid too with that beautiful smiles N little did he know he'd be a celebrity when he grows up!

let's hope he's having a great time from his break after Tunnel drama and that he's all set for another good drama for us, be it a movie it's fine right? what are you guys watching while he's taking a break? am watching some old kdramas which i've missed seeing while it was airing & so my hands are full aside from my daily scheds! see you all soon!

• Like 2