Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Current Drama JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Hyukhyuk girls After listening to the Japanese FM video, I have the feeling that CJH is preparing to leave for the army. It could be the right after Korean FM since he will have about a month after PP ends.

Thank you @celes80  But there is one part, you meant this => (013) probably I will not see you for awhile

【Section TV.EP756.MBC Drama Awards.최진혁】ChoiJinHyuk.崔振赫. チェ・ジニョク

cr to @PolarisCat

(000) CJH “2015 a new year greeting! A good fortune with your daily life!  (005) [ encounter of star who shined through the whole year and fan ]

(012) [ Untold story from behind the scene at MBC Drama Awards]

(023) [ Lee Ho Suk(MC) with (MHM) trauma ] LHS-mc “I feel kind of tense about possibly running into chief (MHM)”   (026) [ CHS “Stop asking the question for me”] ((CHS said it during PC))    (027) (( I think CJH says CHS wouldn’t make it to the awards. Then MC “I’m so relieved. Because I always feel small in front of him…” (teasing remark) ))

(033) [ 2014 Drama Awards: CJH prepares the stage opening for the 2-part ]  MC “Finally the time has come to show your singing ability!  

(036) [ CJH “I don’t know how well I could do it.” ] [ anxiety] [ worry]   (038) [ MC “How about loosen up your voice here now?” ]   (042) [CJH “Ya Ya Don’t make me do it” ( same age; like friend!)]    (044) [ For only today, transformation of GDC to rocker ]   (049) [ CJH with a sweet/mellow baritone voice ]   (052) [ Am I shaking/trembling?] [ trembling] MC “He was very tense but he did it well”

(056) [ Q: How was it? CJH “I didn’t do well. I was nervous about standing in front of sunbaenims…” ]

(101) [ The end of ceremony ]  (104) [ To the SectionTV’s viewers] (118) [Happy New Year]

Edited by booha

Guest meomongco

@booa, @celes80, @PolarisCat,...
Thank you very much for your videos, translations and informations about our Hyuk. I am really happy to hear that he ready to go for his events.
Tonight ep 18 will be on air. I wish the rating of the remains eps will be higher and still keeps in the leader...:X
See you and have a nice time dear chingus. 
mabXfcu.jpg

He's alway happy, i am very happy for him...:X

Guest chaybags55

meomongco said: I'm so sorry for P&P drama. It fell the rating of the drama. 
06f0284f78f0f7362e89e5a60955b319eac413b2.jpg

RATING ON 05/01

MBC "Pride and Prejudice": 8.4%

KBS "Healer": 8.2%

SBS "Punch - Drama": 9.6%
-----------------------------thats ok , am sure it will regain its number 1 position in the last three episodes.
the two new dramas are yet to hit the double rating  (am I correct?) so good job whole cast of PP.. Fight fight to the end!!

I've really enjoyed all the content on this thread! I just came here to say how much I really love this man and how talented he is. I hope that he has even more dramas coming up soon. He's awesome! I loved him on Heirs (such a tormented soul!) and when he made an appearance on Running Man it seemed like he was such a nice guy. Can't wait to see more from him!

Guest chaybags55

AliciaA said: I havent watch ep 18 yet but i think O somehow lost its.momentum because of no broadcast for 2 days and some viewers shift to other dramas ,hence a drop in the rating
i just watched ep 18.. oh I dont know what to say. the son and father are being pawned..So whatever DC chooses , I trust in his instinct and am sure, the father and son will be saved coz I believe the TRUTH will set them free.PP fighting!!

Guest chaybags55

Violetlove2 said: I've really enjoyed all the content on this thread! I just came here to say how much I really love this man and how talented he is. I hope that he has even more dramas coming up soon. He's awesome! I loved him on Heirs (such a tormented soul!) and when he made an appearance on Running Man it seemed like he was such a nice guy. Can't wait to see more from him!

Guest meomongco

@chaybags55, @ell4u, @booha, 
Oh, yeah. Thank you so much, all girls. I'm still keeping the faith to the P&P drama and it's will be until the end. I just felt quite curious when the ep 18 was very interesting and intense, but its rating was very low. Anyway, the up and down of the rating is very normal to the dramas. Just 2 last ep, I hope everything's better. It's only a success for the film and for the casts...
Thanks again!

@Violetlove2,
Welcome to Jin Hyuk's House chingu. Wishing you'll have a nice and happy time. Often come here to visit and join in talking with us if you can.Nice time and see you soon!

Violetlove2 said: I've really enjoyed all the content on this thread! I just came here to say how much I really love this man and how talented he is. I hope that he has even more dramas coming up soon. He's awesome! I loved him on Heirs (such a tormented soul!) and when he made an appearance on Running Man it seemed like he was such a nice guy. Can't wait to see more from him!

Guest meomongco

Dear my chingus,
I just made a video clip with the images of CJH as my wishes for him, for P&P drama and his upcoming FM tour. And I also wanna send it to all you, CJH fans. I hope you will like it. The first time I made it, I think it's not too perfect. Because the internet line is broken in Vietnam. My internet is too lagging. So, It was difficult to upload the video. Phew, now I'm really happy when I finished it well.
Enjoy it and if possible, you can send me some comments if you see it through Youtube. Thanks and love you all!!!
C15dDzg.jpg

CR: by meomongco@Hulya.23_d801: thanks alot for your photoshop...:X

Guest meomongco

ell4u said: great video @meomongco.. made me love him and his work even more!
Could you send your comments on Youtube, pls??? It can make somebody curious about his FM tour more...:X