Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed JTBC Drama 2024]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"; [Upcoming Musical 2024.12.6~2025.2.16 : (Dracula) "Bloody Love"]

booha

Guest Yi0481

Hello friends :-h nice to see a few familiar faces here! Just wanna say thanks for all e articles, vids etc. Nice way to fill up e gaping hole left after EC ended. CJH's a fantastic actor and I hope he gets projects that he can excel in before he goes into the army!

PolarisCat said: @sunshine4ever‌ I'm not sure if this link for the "MDTF" works for you. It stated that if you can't watch the videos, try to use Chrome and instal the required plugin. http://www.maplestage.com/episode/26212/%E6%88%91%E7%9A%84%E5%A5%B3%E5%85%92%E6%98%AF%E8%8A%B1%E5%85%92+%E7%AC%AC1%E9%9B%86+my+daughter,+flower+ep+1/

Dear Hyuk Hyuk girls. Just popped in to say hi. I have been a silent lurker (as always). I have no time to write proper posts. Sorry about that. I would like to say BIG THANKS to all Hyuk Hyuk girls here to make this thread so lively and informative.  I'm so glad for our Jin Hyuk to be more and more visible in the Korean Entertainment (which also means international).  He really deserves it. As he is going to MS this year, there are so many works/events/activities for him to do before that.  I'd like to let you know that it has high possibility that he will have a Fan Meeting in Thailand.  Because ERMW was very popular among K-Drama lovers in my country (Thailand). And before ERMW, The Heirs was also a hit even though both dramas have not been released in cable or free T.V. yet (The Heirs will be soon).  
Kim Woo Bin and Kim Soo Hyun had Fan Meeting in Bangkok and both events were successful.  I guess, the agency would like to have other HOT actor for the next Fan Meeting.  Who else can he be if not our CJH?? 

KCA Facebook Page have asked members whether we would like to see CJH in Bangkok. And of course we said YES,  PLEASE.  I hope to see solid confirmation soon.
https://www.facebook.com/kcathailand 
The recent discussion is about a question to ask Choi Jin Hyuk and many fans post comments. 
CJHinKCA_zpsc5772d5a.jpg

Credit: KCA
That's all from me now. Thank you again for all of your contribution. I have enjoyed reading all posts here.

Guest luvjinhyuk

I miss this thread i feel like i betrayed him for not visiting the thread.. me so sorry I miss him and you guys!! Wish he does a fan meet in USA I would defiantly fly where ever he's at to met him. :))

Hello friends :-h nice to see a few familiar faces here! Just wanna say thanks for all e articles, vids etc. Nice way to fill up e gaping hole left after EC ended. CJH's a fantastic actor and I hope he gets projects that he can excel in before he goes into the army!

Hello there! Yeah, hope he picks up another project!

@alex1999‌ It would be nice if he had a fan meet in America.

Guest sunshine4ever

@alex1999, wow, thanks for delurking and writing a message. I really hope you guys get your wish soon!!! :)

On to the My Daughter, The Flower. I went to the video store and asked and they don't have the videos because it is too old. So sad. But I'm so grateful for the recaps website and the video links you all posted for me. I think I might just skim to the parts with Jin Hyuk and Se Yeon, but will read all the recaps. Oh my gosh. As you guys can see that I write a lot in Emergency Couple, but the truth is I am very lazy to read. lol. I guess I have to do it now which is reading because I think watching the whole thing wouldn't make sense. I'll just hop on to videos when I need to after reading the recap.

I finally undertand now why @Yeekrfan2 *coughs* loves her Sang Hyuk so much she wouldn't even change her banner to Emergency Couple!!! lol...I was skimming through a bunch and some fan at Se Yeon's thread and I were also giggling very the Sang Hyuk and Kkot Nim pair. The truth is that I had been following Jin Se Yeon ever since Bridal Mask ended, so her fans had been telling me about My Daughter the Flower, but I never attempted to watch it because it didn't have subs and I can't handle any dramas more than 20 episodes! Actually I think Bridal Mask was 28 episodes? Anyway, but I wouldn't go to more episodes than that. 131 episodes divided by 2 is roughly 65.5 episodes on standard of 1 hour? I guess I can handle it if given time. But anyway back to Yeekrfan2's favorite drama (I assume since she still has her banner despite that she watched Emergency Couple haha).....I just found that there were way too many sweet scenes. Seriously Sang Hyuk was so cute and I think there were some bed scenes between SK & KN, too. They just seemed so cute and I can't wait to see more of them.

I didn't see Jin Hyuk's kissing scenes yet, but I want to see how different it is compared with Emergency Couple.

By the way, although Jin Hyuk said it was awkward to kiss Jin Hee the way Chang Min did, I still think the surprise kiss at the end of Emergency Couple was well done. I think I saw Jin Hee's lips moved a bit although I have no clue why Jin Hee won't be kissing Chang Min after all they had known each other for so long. Kissing him should be of familiarity and not of something strange.

About JH and what he said about his workout....I kind of agree with him about gaining a bit of weigh. But it's normal and I hope he will get back to his routine soon. I think he'll have a lot of things to do this year as the year is wrapping up and he's heading for the military, but good luck to him and hoping that he will take good care of himself!!!

-oh yeah...*sobs* I am about to go a bit so into Sang Hyuk...I feel a bit sorry for Chang Min that I had moved on a little bit too fast!!! nooooooooooooooooooo....lol..

@sunshine4ever I know, so many sweet scenes I've been told, which is why I'm watching it. Well...was watching it. Urgh. So upset. Anyway, have you seen I Need Romance? I don't remember if you've mentioned anything about that, but Jin Hyuk has plenty of kiss scenes in there. Lol.   

PolarisCat said: @sunshine4ever‌ I'm not sure if this link for the "MDTF" works for you. It stated that if you can't watch the videos, try to use Chrome and instal the required plugin. http://www.maplestage.com/episode/26212/%E6%88%91%E7%9A%84%E5%A5%B3%E5%85%92%E6%98%AF%E8%8A%B1%E5%85%92+%E7%AC%AC1%E9%9B%86+my+daughter,+flower+ep+1/

Ihjj said: PolarisCat said: @sunshine4ever‌ I'm not sure if this link for the "MDTF" works for you. It stated that if you can't watch the videos, try to use Chrome and instal the required plugin. http://www.maplestage.com/episode/26212/%E6%88%91%E7%9A%84%E5%A5%B3%E5%85%92%E6%98%AF%E8%8A%B1%E5%85%92+%E7%AC%AC1%E9%9B%86+my+daughter,+flower+ep+1/

sunshine4ever said: @alex1999, wow, thanks for delurking and writing a message. I really hope you guys get your wish soon!!! :)

On to the My Daughter, The Flower. I went to the video store and asked and they don't have the videos because it is too old. So sad. But I'm so grateful for the recaps website and the video links you all posted for me. I think I might just skim to the parts with Jin Hyuk and Se Yeon, but will read all the recaps. Oh my gosh. As you guys can see that I write a lot in Emergency Couple, but the truth is I am very lazy to read. lol. I guess I have to do it now which is reading because I think watching the whole thing wouldn't make sense. I'll just hop on to videos when I need to after reading the recap.

I finally undertand now why @Yeekrfan2 *coughs* loves her Sang Hyuk so much she wouldn't even change her banner to Emergency Couple!!! lol...I was skimming through a bunch and some fan at Se Yeon's thread and I were also giggling very the Sang Hyuk and Kkot Nim pair. The truth is that I had been following Jin Se Yeon ever since Bridal Mask ended, so her fans had been telling me about My Daughter the Flower, but I never attempted to watch it because it didn't have subs and I can't handle any dramas more than 20 episodes! Actually I think Bridal Mask was 28 episodes? Anyway, but I wouldn't go to more episodes than that. 131 episodes divided by 2 is roughly 65.5 episodes on standard of 1 hour? I guess I can handle it if given time. But anyway back to Yeekrfan2's favorite drama (I assume since she still has her banner despite that she watched Emergency Couple haha).....I just found that there were way too many sweet scenes. Seriously Sang Hyuk was so cute and I think there were some bed scenes between SK & KN, too. They just seemed so cute and I can't wait to see more of them.

Guest mdolphins

@Yeekrfan2 Thanks for all of the photos and I agree with you how you said in the couples you always like Jin Hyuk's character more than their partners. So true for me as well. It was especially true with IY in INR, for a lot of the drama I hated how shallow she was, in the end I hated to watch SH suffer, but she did not deserve him, she and her ex were a matched pair of jerks. I am really looking forward to settling into MDTF.

Also, if you ever see that fanfic translated into English let me know, I would love to read it. I have a serious crush on Kim Won, pink lipstick and all, I think he is super hot.

I stumbled across something funny on Dramabeans, most of you probably read it at the end of the year (2013) but in case some missed it. Wol Ryung/Choi Jin Hyuk won a Beenie Award  for Most Glorious Mane of Glory. One mane to rule them all.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/12/2013-beanie-awards-vote-for-your-favorite-dramas-of-the-year/ 

It was funny that he was the only nominee for the award and in the past years they had characters compete. His hair really was great as WR, I personally want to thank whoever styled him in that drama, his hotness was seriously off the charts!!!!

Thanks to everyone who has been posting so many wonderful articles and photos lately, you guys are the best. I am so glad his thread continues to be active!!!!