Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Current Drama JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

(translation)
CJH hubae, to JWS sunbaenim, a feeling ,great and proud (4/15)

2014041401000688200040691_59_20140415065

“Respectable JWS sunbaenim. I will work harder!”
Emerging as a trending actor, CJH expressed extraordinary gratitude toward JWS.   CJH made his debut with 2006 KBS2 ‘survival star audition.’   After having a long period as an unknown actor, he emerged as a late blooming star through MBC, GFB with a strong impressionable performance.   He joined the agency, RBH, managed by JWS and started a new acting career.  This change gave him a reliable support so that he could solely concentrate on the acting.
CJH said of JWS, “I still feel uneasy with him but I’ll always be thankful. I started acting again with an earnest intention.   His steady encouragement gave me a lot of strength.”  “Above all, I feel rather bashful yet, at the same time, proud of having the title of being a part of JWS’s family.”  He started with GFB and recently played as a lead in a medical drama tvN ‘ERMW’ and expects the opening of the movie, ‘God’s Trick’ in the coming second half year.  Coming 4/27 he will have the first fan meeting, ‘the first date with him.’
Q ERMW came after Reply1994 which brought Responded Syndrome.
I know it sounds conceited but I thought I could do well. (laugh)  The character in ‘ERMW’ had a variety of emotional lines with a bright and lighter aspect yet on the other side, pitiful and pathetic, and I had to act with them without clear, distinct lines.   From the beginning to the end, I was a bit overwhelmed by the amount but I was able to show my ability fully.
Q Either in the fan meeting pictures or a published photos, there were many photos which showed you with children.
Ever since I was a kid, I always liked children so my dream was marrying soon.  ‘ERMW’ there was a baby named Jun Hyuk.  He was so adorable that I frequently held him while walking around. This became the only healing activity for me during a difficult time with sleep.
Q What is your ideal match?
Simple and innocent glamour? I like the charming and bright person. It would be nice if she also has a positive personality. For a girlfriend, I wish to avoid entertainers. Dating entertainers has positive and negative aspects. Knowing about this business can be very stressful.  I wish to marry soon but….

2014041401000688200040692_59_20140415065

Q As an unknown actor you probably had a feeling of giving it up?
There were many crises.  It happened until last year. My friends had jobs with steady incomes and bonuses but my future was murky.  I went to the current agency as if it was my last and I did GFB.  It seemed my wish was heard.  Now I’m getting better but there is the enlistment I have to do this year.
Q Subsequent works from project and CF made him to do a son’s duty.
Yes! My father retired ten years ago and I did a lot of auditioning continuously.  My family was in difficulty.   My face before 28 had carried with it something dark and heavy…. It showed.  We were tight financially and I had to take care of my parents.  Since I didn’t have a steady job, everybody suffered.  It’s embarrassing to say but recently the family’s debt was completely paid off.  My mother cried a lot for that.   Now if I have another wish, it could be buying a house, not a fancy but decent one, for my parents.
Q your low voice and smooth and gentle looks are your strength.
I’m not really good looking or my voice. However I feel there is this unique aspect defined CJH as who he is.  Sometimes I could be perceived a bit old or unsophisticated yet people still see me in a positive light as they feel I’m an unusual (or uncommon) person.

2014041401000688200040693_59_20140415065

Q Who is JWS to CJH?
I will never forget JWS hyung ‘Beat.’ His halo is too big for me to be around him casually. He hasn’t showed openly but according to others he feels very proud of it. Haha I like and respect him a lot. I wish to live a splendid life like JWS sunbaenim.
Q Your future plan?
I have schedules for a photo shoot and a movie.  Since I’m enlisting this year, I want to show much of my charm through many projects.  I did a lot of action scenes in God’s Trick.  Afterward I really liked doing it so I want to try it more in the future.  To prepare for my first fan meeting, I’m starting dance practice!
Please wait for it.
http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=073&aid=0002423430

CM & Gooki

Hyunga ,  I am, Gookia   Why are you surprised..

It’s futile looking at me with those eyes

Soon  you’ll be smothered by my charm..

MOMENT LATER…

HUTT..   hyunga, you’re so easy

og43.jpg

cr to DC

Oh, I miss him so much already!!! Watching him in MDTF is not the same. I'm not a JWS fan (my father is though lol), but he's an international star and for JH to be under his wings is really an honor.

Baby Gook and JH are too cute!

sunshine4ever said: It's time to delurk! :) Thanks @Yeekrfan2 for the information on MDTF clips. Unfortunately Todou doesn't load much for me. I guess I'll find another source. I would probably watch just the cut because that's a lot of episodes to watch and you guys know I have a habit of skipping at EC thread. lol. Anyway, I liked Jin Se Yeon after Bridal Mask, too, and I do come to her thread. Some people mentioned MDTF and I was a bit surprised that JH was in it also. I guess it's a plus since I have a background with JSY, so maybe watching it will be easier even though it is a long drama with no subs.

@booha THANK YOU dear for the wonderful translation.  >:D<
So happy and proud of HyukHyuk, he had managed to clear his family debt and looks like they are on the right path to financial security. Wonder why he's so eager to get marry, he is still very young, IMHO man should get marry in their thirties and of course if the right one comes along! Look at his sunbaenim JWS who is still single in his forties! 

Guest s3nbky

hii,,im fans of jin se yeon and mdtf is the best romance she had,,tq @yeekrfan2 for beautiful banner of kot nim and sang hyuk,,love both of them,,they totally beautiful together,,
;)  :x

@Yeekrfan2‌ Thank you so much. I am totally going to watch them tonight. Lol. I agree with you. He's very natural at heart wrenching scenes.

I personally think marriage should happen before anyone hits thirty. Lol.

@lhjj    Dear chingu  I'm sorry   A life is full of spring pot holes!    I have this mdtf link (  http://www.dramastyle.com/drama/My-Daughter-the-Flower-Korean-Drama-2011/EP-01#.U02QxFdqPIU   )

hyukhyuk girls
The highlight from the article which I posted earlier.
1 He said he had to start practicing dance for the fan meeting. So this statement brought roars of cheers from DC. I’m posting some links showing gifs made by them. Those fanmade gifs are really funny.
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=jinhyuk&no=43943&page=1

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=jinhyuk&no=43895&page=3
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=jinhyuk&no=43938&page=1
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=jinhyuk&no=43912&page=2

2 He said he made lots of action scenes for God’s Trick. (Initially I thought he would get a few minutes of screen time but it looked like he got more. In another article, he mentioned that people might have another surprise from this new image makeover(?) I thought the movie would be released sometime around May but now it is going to be during summer.)

3 ‘Gooki syndrome’ When CJH talked about marriage, there were hints of mild desperation underneath which might not look obvious in translation but they were there in Korean. I wonder if it had to do with cute Gooki who brought up his suppressed feelings. I know he liked children and wanted a family but his financial circumstances had to push it aside.
I want Gooki, Gooki (sniff sniff    borrowed from @lhii  hehe)
wOMMBA.gif

Why can’t I have Gooki
tumblr_n1gkqeiUtC1sj7ro0o2_400.gif   Credit aweenerz

Well It looks like he did many interviews again.  There are two more.   Generally he gave very good interviews, especially the long ones and I sensed that reporters liked him because he could talk about things in different yet still interesting ways even though the topics were heard before.  Normally a reporter who handles a long interview is good and smart knowing how to frame and ask questions.   CJH is a good candidate for them to make interesting articles.   His answers which reflected some of his personality were normally direct and thoughtful yet they were not cookie cutter type.  It seemed he responded differently to each reporter and enjoyed talking about life in an introspective way.  Other articles gave hints of what kind of an actor he would like to be in the future.

Guest sunshine4ever

Dear @booha, will you please post the articles you translated of Jin Hyuk at EC thread, too? Because it relates to the meeting and it has a bit of EC and I think EC fans would like to know that. If you prefer not to then may I repost it? I think people at EC thread would be thrilled to know that they will be attending his first fan meeting. I can't believe that JH went through some rough times while in the entertainment! I'm so glad he's known now!!! :) Thanks to the agency that found him..kekeke...and that he persevered through the difficult times. :)

Thank you @Yeekrfan2   The party time in CJH thread    Did you see the Daum video.  It said they (or just him?) practiced 3 days for that clip.

Lots interview articles but they all had slightly different content or emphasis or interpretation. CJH knows how to think and how to talk engagingly. But they are so many so I’m just going to post the headlines and pictures. It seems CJH had a new hair cut.

The hard part was less about immersing in the character than about the burden of carrying the popularity of Reply1994
l_2014041602000846200191261_59_201404152
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=144&aid=0000241283
CJH “I learned acting through tears in shooting locations.’ … becoming the lead ERMW with a rating of 5%
20140416065615_438227_550_334.jpg
20140416065715_438228_550_770.jpg
http://www.etoday.co.kr/news/section/newsview.php?idxno=901793

CJH “Before enlistment, I would like to make one more hot project.” (4/16)
최진혁 ”군대, 작품 하나 더 하고 화끈하게 다녀오겠다”
 http://enews24.interest.me/news/article.asp?nsID=389306
CJH “JWS, instead of giving me an acting lesson he acted as a catharsis to me.”
최진혁 ”정우성, 연기 코치보다 나를 정화해주는 형님”
  http://enews24.interest.me/news/article.asp?nsID=389330

Guest mdolphins

@Ihjj said: @mdolphins LOL. You aren't the only one who skipped. I did and so did many others in here. I cried a liter watching the ending, so you better prepare yourself. Lol. 

Guest sunshine4ever

So I found a link to SBS drama and it actually has clips of My Daughter The Flower on Youtube. I'm not sure if it's the whole thing, but here is an example of what they are giving you. So you can cut & paste this  in to search bar

내딸 꽃님이(27회)_01

and then after that just change the episode for the one in the parenthesis. That is episode 27 part 1. I suggest you do that with episode 1 if you want to watch episode 1. YT loading is a bit better, but the other website provided by Yeekrfan2 is very good at loading too and it has the full clips. *sighs* SBS Doesn't give us the whole thing.

Episode 27 part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmPuQ643WrM

Part 2 in spoiler tag.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FupV7GO4Hng

rachel said: Hi everybody!! it's been a long time...I think this has not been posted, right? Awww his voice :x (even if I have no idea what he says) :D
cr. THESTAR

@sunshine4ever‌ I'm not sure if this link for the "MDTF" works for you. It stated that if you can't watch the videos, try to use Chrome and instal the required plugin.

http://www.maplestage.com/episode/26212/%E6%88%91%E7%9A%84%E5%A5%B3%E5%85%92%E6%98%AF%E8%8A%B1%E5%85%92+%E7%AC%AC1%E9%9B%86+my+daughter,+flower+ep+1/

@Yeekrfan2‌ Lmao. Those dancing gifs are hilarious. I wonder what JH has in store for us!

@booha Thank you so much for your brief summaries!

@mdolphins‌ See wasn't it sad. I watched it thrice and the effect was the same. Sad, sad.

@rachel Thanks for that clip, JH's voice sends an echo throughout my body. Does that make sense? Lol. I watched the whole clip just to listen to his voice.

@sunshine4ever‌ I saw those too, but unfortunately SBS is teasing us only! Grr. So mad. They should sub it and sell it, I'll buy.

@PolarisCat‌ Oo, thanks awesome. I'll try it.