Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed JTBC Drama 2024]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"; [Upcoming Musical 2024.12.6~2025.2.16 : (Dracula) "Bloody Love"]

booha

Guest cjmcjh

booha said: @cjmcjh   Welcome chingu  I joined soompi last Aug and I was then very new and inexperienced too.   haha   We have our members in a drama withdrawal mode too.   btw Have you seen  'I Need Romance'  in which he wasn't first lead but was quite good?    The next one is 'My Daughter To Flower'.  CJH is the lead in this drama and he wore a fantastic new wardrobe in each episode. but it is a long drama, 131 with a half hour for each.   It has only Chinese sub available at the moment.       

booha said: @lhjj  Oh really?  It could be she was too teen(?). The actress was actually very young when she played the part.  Her name is Jin Se Yeon and born 2/14/1994.  I like Kkot Nim. It is her first love so her awkwardness about it and how she acts in front of Sang Hyuk looks sweet and genuine to me.  She is very gentle, soothing  yet there is a certain vulnerability.   I think  CJH as Sang Hyuk responds to that quality well and it creates well balanced chemistry between them.   The drama isn't overtly complicated but simple traditional kdrama just with a few surprises and a lot of crying which can be tiresome sometimes watching this long drama.   To me it is really a feel good drama.  This unwavering love by two  throughout the drama could have been too much for me in another kind of drama but here I like that constancy and steadiness created by these two in the midst of all other conflicts.  I always like her expression and his reaction to it.

Btw About the couple's chemistry I could say I least liked was I Need Romance.  The actress acted well but personally I couldn't feel any zing from them. Whereas I thought Sang Hyuk&Kkot Nim, GWR&SH and OHOH had great onscreen chemistry.
Btw  Just holding hand??   T T   You are so modest.  keke  The dc fan said he had a very soft hand so tonight I hope you go back to your dream and enjoy touching his hand one more time.    

@Yeekrfan2‌ He stole her first kiss? Wah...poor gal. Lol. Well isn't she lucky that her first kiss was Jin Hyuk?? I honestly wouldn't mind.

Yeah that is a good thing, she looks older than her age. I seriously thought she was older.

I know right, what's up with the formalities? When you become a couple, a married couple, you shouldn't be all awkward with each other anymore. Lol.

@shewoonmoon    huhuu that is our Won  always sharp and cool   thank you for pictures   my thumbs up for WonTan brothers!!

@cjmcjh   It seems you aren't quite fired up for those two dramas yet.  I don't know where you can find his cuts but I sometimes check in YouTube for video clips. He just made a breakthrough  with GFB last year so he didn't have that many dramas on his belt.   So far each of his dramas has a rather distinctive feel.  I watched the first two eps of GFB and for the rest of it   I skipped it enough to know about the story line.  It was targeting for younger viewers just like Heirs. Heirs is, I think, good if one likes that kind of drama.  I watched INR.  I like romance and melo and saguk.( GFB in an adult version  haha)  He was in MS Panda and MR Hedgehog as a second lead which is light and bubbly.  He was in Pasta too.  If I were you,  I  would just surf through them because, except MDTF, you can find them anywhere like Viki/ DF. 

@ljii   So you like Lee Si Young!  I should check about her. In this movie she is supposed to be in Jung Woo Sung's side.  No hot air between her and CJH. haha   I like your idea of shipping him to Chinese Kim Won.  btw I'm curious to know what was the meaning of ' I honestly wouldn't mind'  Were you talking about yourself or Jin Se Yeon!   keke

@Yeekrfan2   Thank you for your juicy info    Unfortunately your description lighted up a big flame in @lhii's imagination.  She already had a dream or two about holding jh's hand...   haha 

@poire9219   Hello   Sorry to hear about MDTF  

@Yeekrfan2 and @lhjj i am so sad, the link posted by @lhjj does not work for me ... is it restricted only for people living in the USA??

Anyway, thanks you guys!

:-/

It doesn't work for you? Awe.

@booha I was referring to myself. I wouldn't mind getting my first kiss stolen by hot Jin Hyuk. Lol. And yes I became a fan of Si Young after watching her on WGM with my other man and Wild Romance with Lee Dong Wook. She's a good actress, but sometimes the way she talks bothers me. Also, because of *ahem* cosmetic surgery her facial expressions are kind of awkward sometimes. Other than that she's beautiful when she smiles...and laughs. Lol.

Guest cjmcjh

@Yeekrfan2 Wait, which drama are you talking about in the second half? I think I would rather watching simple, romantic scenes that steamy ones. WHY DOES HE HAVE SO MANY KISS SCENES.. I can't handle it LOL jealous fan girl

LOL! Yes, we all should be super jealous of Jin Se Yeon caused Jin Hyuk was liked her 1st boyfriend and first in almost all those couple stuff - dating, front & back hugging, cheek pinching, kissing, being carry princess style....etc!  ;;) Oh I forgot to mention technically, Lee Ji Hoon is the 1st guy to kiss her, just a very light peck on the lips in his drunkard state before she smacks him! Does that count? :-? LOL! I guess maybe it should caused hubby was pretty jealous of wifey then when told he was not the 1st to kiss her!!  :P 

@Ihjj you should dream more intense ones, dear!  ;) 

Lovey Dovey Couple Stuff!
  :x

f621e2ea15ce36d355bfb4dc3af33a87e850b133
6e69d7039245d6886ee5ba5aa4c27d1ed01b24f9
70c07d4e9258d1092350a24cd158ccbf6d814d35
159a50ec54e736d142a084f69b504fc2d4626935

The many expression of Gu Sang Hyuk!
ChoiJinHyuk2.jpg

Credit CJH@Baidu

Guest mdolphins

@Yeekrfan2 Thanks for all of the kiss scenes...aww...so sweet, Freakin lucky girl that's all I got to say.

From all of the expressions you show of his, it looks like MDTF has been a good, long drama to help Jin Hyuk grow as an actor, he probably developed some of his super adorbs looks while working on that show.

@Ihjj I am still watching GFB, okay, I am somewhat scanning through them after episode 2 until I get back to Papa Gu in later ones. He was so awesome I can see why so many people fell in love with him through this character, I about balled my eyes out when he was betrayed. I am up to episode 8 now, I will let you know how I like it after I am done with it all.

mdolphins said:

@Yeekrfan2 Thanks for all of the kiss scenes...aww...so sweet, Freakin lucky girl that's all I got to say.

From all of the expressions you show of his, it looks like MDTF has been a good, long drama to help Jin Hyuk grow as an actor, he probably developed some of his super adorbs looks while working on that show.

@Ihjj I am still watching GFB, okay, I am somewhat scanning through them after episode 2 until I get back to Papa Gu in later ones. He was so awesome I can see why so many people fell in love with him through this character, I about balled my eyes out when he was betrayed. I am up to episode 8 now, I will let you know how I like it after I am done with it all.

cjmcjh said: booha said: @cjmcjh   Welcome chingu  I joined soompi last Aug and I was then very new and inexperienced too.   haha   We have our members in a drama withdrawal mode too.   btw Have you seen  'I Need Romance'  in which he wasn't first lead but was quite good?    The next one is 'My Daughter To Flower'.  CJH is the lead in this drama and he wore a fantastic new wardrobe in each episode. but it is a long drama, 131 with a half hour for each.   It has only Chinese sub available at the moment.       

Guest sunshine4ever

It's time to delurk! :) Thanks @Yeekrfan2 for the information on MDTF clips. Unfortunately Todou doesn't load much for me. I guess I'll find another source. I would probably watch just the cut because that's a lot of episodes to watch and you guys know I have a habit of skipping at EC thread. lol. Anyway, I liked Jin Se Yeon after Bridal Mask, too, and I do come to her thread. Some people mentioned MDTF and I was a bit surprised that JH was in it also. I guess it's a plus since I have a background with JSY, so maybe watching it will be easier even though it is a long drama with no subs.

Hi guys, so it looks like this will be my new home. I bookmarked this thread so anything new of Jin Hyukie --- I will know for sure. Sorry for not being able to contribute a lot and thank you so much for all of you who contributed news in the past in this thread.

You can find more pics from the official site for My Daughter The Flower here: http://wizard2.sbs.co.kr/w3/template/tpl_iframetype.jsp?vVodId=V0000355436&vProgId=1000738&vMenuId=1015873

Guess a bit intro of Choi Jin Hyuk and me....I barely knew him in Gu Family Book. And by the way, I skipped a lot of the show too lol. I watched the first couple of episodes though! :) I was crying a bunch watching Gu Family Book and felt bad for WR & SH because at the beginning SH didn't really love WR so she was scared of WR and his inhumanness form, but later she just killed herself so that he can be free. ^^ But then even after that I just moved on. Then I watched Heirs, but JH wasn't the main lead and I even dropped the drama even if I liked the main lead actor Lee Min Ho. Haha. Anyway, so I didn't even watch all of HEIRS. And of course then finally Emergency Couple came along....I watched it not thinking that I will be like attached to Chang Min, but Jin Hyuk did an awesome job of bringing Chang Min to life and I love Chang Min to bits. I'm so sad he's going to the army soon. *sobs* But I will be waiting for him when he leaves. <3

I rewatched a bit of GFB. It seemed to me that it took me a long time to get to know Jin Hyuk! Ahh...so I admire all of you for noticing him in other dramas where he wasn't even a lead. :)

Here is a cute capture of him from an ad to advertise jobs from a fan @ CJH DC.
8a1sHZ2.jpg

Picture of the cast from My Daughter The Flower
My-Daughter-The-Flower-2.jpg
credits to SBS official site

@yeekrfan2 Thanks you!!! when i'll finish my day i'll see if those links that you send me are working for me !!!
Again, Thanks you very much!!

@booha Hahaha you made my day!

@lhjj now i don't know if all the links you posted do not work for me because for @yeekrfan2 there are some  links that do not work. i'll try again tonight!

@Yeekrfan2 Which episodes are those kisses? A part of me want to watch all the events leading up to those kisses, but a part of me also wants to just take a sneak peak of those kisses! Lol. Oh, trust me, I really want to dream of more intense ones. LMAO. I really do!From the many Sang Hyuk expressions, I love his sad expression. The last bigger pic of the middle column. 
@mdolphins LOL. You aren't the only one who skipped. I did and so did many others in here. I cried a liter watching the ending, so you better prepare yourself. Lol. 
@sunshine4ever I sort of jumped around too. Started with EC, then checked him out in Gu Family, then Heirs, then went back to EC. Lol. 
@poire9219 I hope some links work for you. I'd love to spam, I mean chat, about MDTF with you! LOL.