Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Current Drama JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

ARGHHHHH I JUST SAW ALL THE SPOILERS ON TUMBLR OF MY COUPLE

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO UPSET

and this is what jane wrote on her tumblr which I agreee.. I think her username on here is @missabeat ???? I forgot it's been too long

Soooo it seems that Kim Eun Sook tried to add a touch of realism into an otherwise surreal and make-believed drama by breaking up a couple whose romance took a backseat for the majority of the series. One that was never developed enough to impact any deep feelings on the audience, and only served as a middle finger to Choi Jin Hyuk’s fans. Real sorry but guy still doesn’t get the girl and is ruined again for life. Good luck next drama.

but then again both of them didn't really fight for eachother... but then HOW DA FAQ R WE SUPPOSE TO KNOW BECAUSE WE REALLY DIDN'T GET ANY STORY FROM THIS COUPLE
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@Mishielle - I totally agree. I wanted see a happy ending for Won and Hyun Joo.

I'll just imagine a happily ever after for this couple...like....5-10 years later...

Won is divorced from the heiress (they had no children)

Won meets Hyun Joo who has son (Won's that he doesn't know about)

...and a whole other kdrama ensues with Won and Hyun Joo as the main couple.

:D

Guest Mishiellie

kdramaddict01 said:

ARGHHHHH I JUST SAW ALL THE SPOILERS ON TUMBLR OF MY COUPLE

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO UPSET

and this is what jane wrote on her tumblr which I agreee.. I think her username on here is @missabeat ???? I forgot it's been too long

monoire20:
Soooo it seems that Kim Eun Sook tried to add a touch of realism into an otherwise surreal and make-believed drama by breaking up a couple whose romance took a backseat for the majority of the series. One that was never developed enough to impact any deep feelings on the audience, and only served as a middle finger to Choi Jin Hyuk’s fans. Real sorry but guy still doesn’t get the girl and is ruined again for life. Good luck next drama.

but then again both of them didn't really fight for eachother... but then HOW DA FAQ R WE SUPPOSE TO KNOW BECAUSE WE REALLY DIDN'T GET ANY STORY FROM THIS COUPLEarghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Guest luvjinhyuk

I read from ER drama thread that, according to Song Ji Hyo's fans, the ER-OHOH couple did a poster shoot today.

Thank you @luvjinhyuk    Hope to see soon more pictures and some kind of formal announcement about the new drama.

@booha that would be awesome if you post thier poster pic up this couple is going to be super darn sexy. I'm smiling like a little girl lol

no pictures of CJH from this gathering.

최진혁·박형식 등 ‘상속자들’ 종방연 불참 ‘아쉬워’  CJH, PHS, not attending the after party, Heirs  saying 'regretful' (12/13)

"CJH doesn't attend the after party for Heirs because of his scheduling conflict with the poster shoot for the new drama, tvN 'Emergency Man&Woman.'            ...  because of it CJH expressed his regret."
20131007_1381110542_80025900_1_59_201312
  http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=213&aid=0000415711

viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bcc
cr to DC

Very cute video clip  

허당 빵일이-근육은 어디에 쓰니?

cr to uploader

viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bcc
cr to DC

Clara, Lee Pil Mo and Choi Yeo Jin Join Song Ji Hyo and Choi Jin Hyuk’s Drama  (12/11)
song-ji-hyo-choi-jin-hyuk-clara-lee-pil-

The latest lineup for Song Ji Hyo and Choi Jin Hyuk’s upcoming drama “Emergency Man and Woman” (title pending) has been revealed.

On December 10, a drama producer shared that actors Lee Pil Mo, Choi Yeo Jin, and Clara have decided to participate in the drama.

“Emergency Man and Woman” is a 20-episode drama that depicts the lives of a divorced couple meeting again as interns working at the same hospital’s emergency room.

Lee Pil Mo takes on the role of the haggard and cool-headed chief of Emergency Medical and Health Services, and goes by Gook Cheon Su.

Choi Yeo Jin is a calm and collected assistant professor in the surgery department. Unlike her cold demeanor, Shim Ji Hye has a delicate heart as delicate as glass. She holds the scar of being placed as an assistant because of being a female, but her skills alone surpasses the qualifications of a professor.

Clara’s character Han Ah Reum graduated from medical school in the United States and is known for her beautiful face and sexiness. She’ll be an ambitious intern in the emergency room.

http://www.soompi.com/2013/12/11/clara-lee-pil-mo-and-choi-yeo-jin-join-song-ji-hyo-and-choi-jin-hyuks-drama/#.UqvBcuJaXI

권민, '응급남녀' 합류…결혼으로 탄력받은  ( 권민  another new cast member joining )
http://news.nate.com/view/20131213n23806    (12/13)
jay20131213154340_I_05_C_1.jpg
He was cast and is holding the ‘응급남녀’ (ER Man&Woman) banner.  ‘처용’: one of his previous project. He also was cast in the upcoming drama,' Three Days.'  So he is going to be in two dramas next year.