Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Current Drama JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Does anyone have a high res photo of the JMen magazine? I am trying to read it, but I am squinting my eyes terribly!  :((  
I can, as usual, try to translate it into Eng for you folks, if someone can give me a good copy to read. 
P.S. Sorry folks, I'm busy again, I read some very interesting stuff on our guy but I need some time to translate it. Not sure when.

@chelseab and @PolarisCat - have loads of fun at the Japan FM OK? Try to hug him harder this time!! Feel his rock hard abs, veins, smell him from top to toe. Hehe. And do everything to him (kiss, hug, shake his hands), that we won't be able to do for the next 2 years. *SIGH*
EDIT: Ahhh, never mind! I went to DC gallery directly and found a good photo of the magazine!! Heehee. :) So I will read it and try to translate it once I can. 
P.P.S. Posting pics and videos of EC in this thread is very dangerous for me.... It makes me want to re-watch EC over and over again and I really shouldn't be doing that for the n-th time... OMG. 

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Pictorial Shooting in HK - BTS【《JMEN》2015 FEB ISSUE No.067 Cover】

More Scanned Pics:
* Repost please credit to PolarisCat
tumblr_niuizwnFZ11shjtebo2_1280.jpgtumblr_niuizwnFZ11shjtebo5_540.jpg

@celes80   Dear somehow you missed the DC page link I posted.    I assumed you might be interested to read the magazine article so I posted the link.   On the DC site, you probably know that you can click with a mouse(which will show a hand sign) to view a bigger text.

8spZhn.gif

cr to DC

Edited by booha

@ell4u said: @booha dear... Because of the video you posted.. I will watch EC again for the nth time... Super miss him in a drama.. And to think he didnt enlist yet.. Huhu.btw any news about how he will b celebrating his bday?

Well he is turning 30 (Korean) and 29 (US). Hopefully on his birthday, everybody might post something here.

maxfGx7.jpg

cr to DC

@chelseab   YesYes That’s what happened to novice fans like us!   With no experience, everything can be overwhelming.   Previously here a dc fan gave advice about going bonkers completely and after reading your postings I began to have some sense what exactly happened to you.  If it happens to me, I will pass out before even walking onto that stage. haha   I can easily imagine all that noise from fans’ shouting, stage lights, the big screen on the stage, and most importantly his presence.   It’s totally surreal. Even @PolarisCats made that remark here too.   However don’t feel too bad about your total bonker out. It means the experience was too intense that your brain made a break.  Even though you might not remember many details, the whole experience will always be with you as something fantastic.   I know you are going to the second FM and I hope you will have a fun time.  There is a remote chance that you will have another chance to be on the stage but even if it doesn’t happen, just enjoy the whole experience doing it.  Sadly in the real world nothing is permanent.   You don’t know when this muse fades away and another one will come into you and make you feeling giddy with tingling.  Enjoy while it lasts.  ** I will pray the lucky hand for both of you two in FM.

Edited by booha

@celes80‌ oooooooohhhh girllllllllll looking GOOD!! That looks like it was a truly amazing moment! So glad you got to hug him AND hold his hand!!! Your hair looked pretty too btw. Awesome shots. You take great pictures @PolarisCat‌ !!! :) thank you both for sharing this with us!!

@chaybags55‌ let's keep the dream alive of meeting him like this one day too!!! Maybe God will smile on us and it'll happen!! :D

But if december is nasty in Korea do you mean it's super cold? Wet? Bad storms?

Guest chaybags55

Violetlove2 said: @celes80‌ oooooooohhhh girllllllllll looking GOOD!! That looks like it was a truly amazing moment! So glad you got to hug him AND hold his hand!!! Your hair looked pretty too btw. Awesome shots. You take great pictures @PolarisCat‌ !!! :) thank you both for sharing this with us!! @chaybags55‌ let's keep the dream alive of meeting him like this one day too!!! Maybe God will smile on us and it'll happen!! :D But if december is nasty in Korea do you mean it's super cold? Wet? Bad storms?

Guest vforvintagevera

Thank you everyone for the well wishes! I've 95% recovered from my cold. HUGS ALL AROUND ♥
@PolarisCat,awwww :( it looks like your preview video of CJH's interview with StarTalk was removed from youtube.
@booha, SWOON! He looks so damn good in the JMEN shoot. I love it when CJH models watches. Those veins on his arms =P~ Being an art director, I always am very critical / analytical of the photos magazines end of choosing from their photoshoots, so I can't help it when I say this, but I would have chosen a different photo for the cover, maybe this one instead:image
Or this one:image
but HOLY SWOON THIGHS!
image Otherwise, I love the shoot and the BTS video of the shoot. I love the outfits they got for him and IDKWHY, but I just love this shot too. It's playful and I knew I'd like it when I saw the BTS video: image

Guest vforvintagevera

@PolarisCat, sorry to hear about that, but I'm glad you were able to re-upload it again. The reason I noticed was because a lot of Super Junior Donghae's fans re-tweeted your original youtube video link, but were sad to see that the video had been removed. All the ELFish are LOL-ling over what CJH said over how Donghae can't drink and that it's boring hanging out with Donghae because CJH can't drink with him even though he tried to teach Donghae how to drink. I heart their bromance and was really happy to see that CJH's interviewer was the same interviewer who interviewed Donghae when Donghae visited Hong Kong just a couple days before CJH. If only CJH and Donghae had been able to meet, but their schedules just happened to miss each other.  Their bromance is fun to keep up with. 

Guest meomongco

@booha, @PolarisCatThank you very much for your share all his photos. Handsome and sweet man...:D
I'm very busy for working at the moment. But i will try to visit and talk to you, Hyukie Girls if i can.
Always love you and our Hyukie so much.
Have a nice time and take care!

@vforvintagevera   I’m glad to hear you are recovering or almost recovered with 95 which sounds fantastic.  It’s definitely safe for you to spread your warm hug to us. haha  It sounds like you are an art director in a publishing industry.  It’s interesting to hear a bit about yourself.  About myself I pursue painting.  News media described CJH’s pre-GFB period as ‘actor’s purgatory.’  In my case I should say I’m more likely in ‘painter’s purgatory’ forever.   It’s fate mixed with a blessing and a curse.   About CJH with JMEN, I’m not that familiar with the photo shooting.  So when I saw the BTS video clip, I thought (my prejudice due to untrained eyes) CJH appeared to be not very polished in modeling.  With a rose in his hand, I felt like he didn’t seem to know what to do with it but in the photo, it became very interesting/ or somewhat intriguing because of the way the rose was set on by him.  I like all the other photos too.  He is very photogenic and makes interesting pictures.  About the cover photo of him, I like both with the one you selected.  Each gives off a different feel.

3ZRJQQL.jpg

Edited by booha

Hi everyone.. a few more days and its February-- the Love month.. so let me share this..10921751_10202720130559280_413188284_n.j
of course the better caption is Choi Jin Hyuk IS ALWAYS in our hearts...
@vforvintagevera @booha I'm amazed to know that you are an art director and a painter respectively..

Girls, as you know I and @chelseab‌ are going to our man's Taiwan FM held on Valentine's Day. I am thinking of preparing a gift from Soompi members and overseas fans. If you are interested, pls pm me by Feb 5 a short personal note, drawings, or greetings on a scenic photo of the place where you are residing (Just to let him know his fans are from over the world). I will then consolidate all your inputs and make a short video (probably a photo slideshow) to send to him on behalf of Soompi. I am sure he will be happy to know that he has fans that love and support him from all around the world.

Feel free to let me know if you have other ideas. I will start the production after I return from Japan.

@PolarisCat   Have a wonderful trip to Japan and wish you another head spinning experience!   You are a lucky girl !!

Hyukhyuk girls I translated this article because it contains something rather interesting.

((** This is an interesting part.))

[CJH short filmmaking] I learned the fun of acting while doing PP.  I also enjoyed studying about acting through looking at the project.  This is my wish and dream which is to write a short film scenario and produce it before the military enlistment.  Whether it turns out to be good or not, I would like try it for fun (Is there a concrete scenario?) By chance my hometown dongsangs are actors.  Some are new comers and others, stage acting friends.   They are about 4 ~ 5 whom I normally play with.   All of them have male charm.  I thought it would be fun make a short film, noir genre with them so I’m in progress working on it secretly. 

(translation) (1/28)

CJH, "I'd like to have directed a short film"

“I was really glad that CWS was casted in the drama ‘Love of Protectors.’ We teased him all the time saying ‘So are you a protector’ “  CJH developed unusual trust with fellow actors and crew bonding through PP.  PP was the project from which he gained many things while he experienced affection with every one of them and spent his time meaningfully.

Recently ‘The Star’ conducted an interview with CJH, and the part of it left out from the previous publications was organized through the key words.

idiRQnD.jpg

http://media.daum.net/entertain/star/newsview?newsid=20150128143011403

[CJH drinking capacity]  Depending on the condition but in a recent event I wasn’t able to drink down two bottles of soju.  How did it feel to be drunk?  I didn’t feel sober until the next evening.  Normally I can handle two bottles of soju.  With PP family members, everybody had a different schedule and was busy so that we didn’t have a lot of drinking time.   CMS sunbaenim doesn’t drink at all and he didn’t even come to the PP ending party. (laugh)

[CJH hobby]  I used to be active in the celebrity soccer team FC ONE but due to a busy schedule, I haven’t gone to it for over a year.  I stopped after staring in ‘GFB.’ I learned a new hobby, golf, when I was preparing for ‘Heirs.’ Since then I have liked it so much that I play every time I have a chance.

[Actors whom he wishes to work together]  I like Kim Rae Won sunbae.   I went the VIP premiere for the movie ‘Gangnam 1970’ to cheer (L)MH but I was also curious how KRW sunbae would act in it.  If there is opportunity, I want to meet KRW sunbae in the work of noir genre.  I like good actors and I wish to have a chance to act with them.

[CJH short filmmaking] I learned the fun of acting while doing PP.  I also enjoyed studying about acting through looking at the project. This is my wish and dream which is to write a short film scenario and produce it before the military enlistment. Whether it turns out to be good or not, I would like try it for fun (Is there a concrete scenario?) By chance my hometown dongsangs are actors. Some are new comers and others, stage acting friends. They are about 4 ~ 5 whom I normally play with. All of them have male charm. I thought it would be fun make a short film, noir genre with them so I’m in progress working on it secretly.

[CJH youth] If there is something I feel regretful about, it’s that I lived without experiencing much fun or improvement on myself because I’m an only child and son, so I spent a great deal of time on family matters or my work.   Sadly there hasn’t been much to afford for my age. I came from Mokpo, Jeollanam-do and when I first came to Seoul alone, I experienced a lot of hardship.   As I didn’t have a fixed place I wondered around a lot and I didn’t know what to do for the future or work.

[CJH pointing out the memorable line in PP] I paid a lot attention on the first line “(You) didn’t forget”  In PP GDC met HYM in 5 years and it seemed unique the way the line was said.   Even in it, the writernim showed her ability to write.   I liked it because it was fresh the way character was represented.

[CJH, army and ‘Real Men’] I think there are many things one can learn in the military. One can’t just take a break for 2 years in society.  From frequent usage of the phrase, there is the saying ‘Nothing can’t be thrown away for an actor.’   An actor learns a lot from direct experience.  (‘It’s heard that you don’t  watch ‘Real Men?’) About ‘Real Men’ occasionally I have seen it as preparation.     (Who is the girl group you would like to see visiting in the army for performance?) There are many friends who can perform well. ( A Pink?) A Pink is good and EXID is good too.

** If anyone doesn’t know, ‘Real Men” is a variety show.

Edited by booha

@ell4u  Thank you I enjoyed looking at your heart (or your heart through his heart ?? hehe)   It was funny because as I looked at the heart, my mind drifted in wondering about your state of mind when you were consciously/unconsciously selecting and arranging and rearranging them.  Such mystery of one’s mind… yet you know how to reveal it.  ** The scale of your heart is beautifully made proportionally yet set ever slightly off.

uEsafcG.jpg

Edited by booha