Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [completed JTBC Drama 2024]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

@booha you made me laugh chingoo, when you said you wished you could just crashed the screen seeing those photos of streetfood!  i know me too being a food lover i am i u/stand your sentiments LOL! i myself am trying to avoid eating foodies hahaha bc it's easier to put on weight than shedding pounds! they hv lots of goodies in SK and you'll see when you experience it yourself first hand! take your time in reading i know esp @willenette's tips about SK, she's an expert being there every single year! don't we envy her? maybe you can squeeze both of us in your suitcase? hahaha they said it's also nice to go during fall season esp the turning of the beautiful gold/orange leaves etc. when we went it was springtime bc we wanted to see the beautiful cherry blossoms & indeed it was fantastic! we also took the ferry from Han River and it was an enjoyable one!

thx for sharing his IG vid, he was looking as handsome as ever! :)

TTYL chingoos & have a gr8 weekend!

Let's hope CJH will soon embark on a new drama and he won't let us wait for too long:wub:

• Like 2

On 10/28/2017 at 11:29 AM, booha said:

**CJH posted this strange photo.  Why blonde?? :wacko::unsure: 
I got so bored while getting my hair done…
#selfy in a hundred years #like a woman #It’s not from today #yesterday

** The picture is from Japan Fan Group.
ファンミーティングまであと10日。一生懸命準備中です!
Fifteen more days to fan meeting. I am preparing so hard!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaxdQNHFigs/?taken-by=choijinhyukhkfangroup

Hi booha, thanks for sharing these IG pictures. Oh, does it mean that CJH has blonde hair now? Well, it looks good on him....Is this really recent? Can't wait for his Japan FM. Well, it looks like he's working so hard for this. :tongue:

• Like 3

On 10/28/2017 at 12:59 PM, hibiscus23 said:

@booha you made me laugh chingoo, when you said you wished you could just crashed the screen seeing those photos of streetfood!  i know me too being a food lover i am i u/stand your sentiments LOL! i myself am trying to avoid eating foodies hahaha bc it's easier to put on weight than shedding pounds! they hv lots of goodies in SK and you'll see when you experience it yourself first hand! take your time in reading i know esp @willenette's tips about SK, she's an expert being there every single year! don't we envy her? maybe you can squeeze both of us in your suitcase? hahaha they said it's also nice to go during fall season esp the turning of the beautiful gold/orange leaves etc. when we went it was springtime bc we wanted to see the beautiful cherry blossoms & indeed it was fantastic! we also took the ferry from Han River and it was an enjoyable one!

thx for sharing his IG vid, he was looking as handsome as ever! :)

TTYL chingoos & have a gr8 weekend!

Let's hope CJH will soon embark on a new drama and he won't let us wait for too long:wub:

Hi hibiscus, for me, cherry blossoms in Japan is more beautiful.....That Han River ferry is called Hangang River Ferry Cruise. Han River Cruise is one of the best ways to enjoy Han River's beautiful sceneries. The cruise departs from the terminal every hour. :tongue:

• Like 3

@willenette  @hibiscus23

Humm CJH posted the last IG photo (with a purple complexion) 2 days ago and GTree posted another one today. It shows CJH with dark hair.  So what happened to blonde?   Can I ask for carrot-red hair next time when he gets bored   hehe  :lol:

I should say my memorable moment with cherry blossoms has to be from ‘Lie to Me’   Wow  how Kong Ah-Jung(Yoon Hyun Hye) wailed about gone cherry blossoms.   It showed the transience yet beauty of life 

Yes it looks like CJH is busy preparing for the coming FM.  I wonder what he was working on in a recording room 

From Jin Hyukssi:

There is one week left before the Japan FM.  See you next week in Tokyo

GTree:

• Like 3

@booha i see what you mean by his hair color, now it's back to his natural color eh? yeah i kinda liked that carrot-red hair color as you put it! he must be bz preparing for his FM woah!

ahhh really i think i've seen that drama matter of fact i got a dvd  and i think kang ji wan was her partner right? it's been a while i honestly don't even recall that scene w/cherry b! hahaha I'd say cherry b. is one of my faves during spring time, it always look beautiful in every sense of the word! when we went to SK a few yrs ago we intentionally went around spring time so we can enjoy the beauty of their cherry blossoms & of course it won't be complete w/o some pic taking right :) there's also this old drama of kim jae won & kim ha neul called  Romance where they filmed in one of the outskirts in Jinhae - am sure our chingoo @willenette is familiar with that place since she's there every year! :)

just got this photo online and look how beautiful it is in SK but i know like willenette told us recently that it's more in Japan compared to Korea!

69317_700x.jpg

i think there's some kind of debate where c/blossoms originated and some SK sources claims that these are native to their lands but it has long been associated with Japan where it has immigrated there thousands of years ago & spread throughout the country before pre-historic age as i read awhile back!

• Like 2

@booha @willenette i gathered today that the ldg lady of Tunnel Lee yoo young's actor b/friend Kim Joo hyuk  died from an accident, you guys might hv watched this late actor's drama/s and i did too, i remember him in Lovers in Prague & others and he's an excerpt fr hancinema: (may he rest in peace i think he was in

source: hancinema

The late actor's funeral has been arranged at the Seoul Asan Hospital and besides visitors, media, fans and others are not allowed. Kim Joo-hyuk's girlfriend, Lee Yoo-young, was seen going in with her head down and face covered with her hands. Choi Min-sil, Ryu Jun-yeol, Yoo Joon-sang, Son Hyun-joo and Def Con from "1 Night 2 Days" also made their way to the funeral.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:
On 10/31/2017 at 12:36 PM, hibiscus23 said:

@booha i see what you mean by his hair color, now it's back to his natural color eh? yeah i kinda liked that carrot-red hair color as you put it! he must be bz preparing for his FM woah!

ahhh really i think i've seen that drama matter of fact i got a dvd  and i think kang ji wan was her partner right? it's been a while i honestly don't even recall that scene w/cherry b! hahaha I'd say cherry b. is one of my faves during spring time, it always look beautiful in every sense of the word! when we went to SK a few yrs ago we intentionally went around spring time so we can enjoy the beauty of their cherry blossoms & of course it won't be complete w/o some pic taking right :) there's also this old drama of kim jae won & kim ha neul called  Romance where they filmed in one of the outskirts in Jinhae - am sure our chingoo @willenette is familiar with that place since she's there every year! :)

just got this photo online and look how beautiful it is in SK but i know like willenette told us recently that it's more in Japan compared to Korea!

i think there's some kind of debate where c/blossoms originated and some SK sources claims that these are native to their lands but it has long been associated with Japan where it has immigrated there thousands of years ago & spread throughout the country before pre-historic age as i read awhile back!

@booha @willenette i gathered today that the ldg lady of Tunnel Lee yoo young's actor b/friend Kim Joo hyuk  died from an accident, you guys might hv watched this late actor's drama/s and i did too, i remember him in Lovers in Prague & others and he's an excerpt fr hancinema: (may he rest in peace i think he was in

source: hancinema

The late actor's funeral has been arranged at the Seoul Asan Hospital and besides visitors, media, fans and others are not allowed. Kim Joo-hyuk's girlfriend, Lee Yoo-young, was seen going in with her head down and face covered with her hands. Choi Min-sil, Ryu Jun-yeol, Yoo Joon-sang, Son Hyun-joo and Def Con from "1 Night 2 Days" also made their way to the funeral.

Hi hibiscus I haven't watched any of his dramas. May he RIP. :(  Every year around early April, visitors flock to Jinhae in Changwon, Gyeongsangnam-do to enjoy the spectacular cherry blossoms that blanket the whole town at Korea's largest cherry blossom festival called Jinhae Gunhangie Festival.  When the flower petals fall the atmosphere gets magical to stroll under these full-bloom trees. I know cherry blossoms have long been associated with Japan.  Some say that this flower actually is from Jeju Island. Hahaha - others claim that China is the blossom’s true birthplace. IDK what's true.  Whatever the origin of these species is it really doesn't matter to me. After all, no one really owns nature, and perhaps it is better to leave their origin as a mystery:tongue:

On 10/31/2017 at 9:40 AM, booha said:

@willenette  @hibiscus23

Humm CJH posted the last IG photo (with a purple complexion) 2 days ago and GTree posted another one today. It shows CJH with dark hair.  So what happened to blonde?   Can I ask for carrot-red hair next time when he gets bored   hehe  :lol:

I should say my memorable moment with cherry blossoms has to be from ‘Lie to Me’   Wow  how Kong Ah-Jung(Yoon Hyun Hye) wailed about gone cherry blossoms.   It showed the transience yet beauty of life 

Yes it looks like CJH is busy preparing for the coming FM.  I wonder what he was working on in a recording room 

From Jin Hyukssi:

There is one week left before the Japan FM.  See you next week in Tokyo

GTree:

Hi booha, thanks for sharing the IG pictures. I wonder what his current hair color is but, I prefer this dark hair for him, though. Can't wait for his Japan FM. For sure he's so busy preparing for this event now. He's maybe recording some songs in that room for his upcoming FM. Currently working hard, huh? :tongue:

• Like 2

@willenette yes may he RIP! so sudden n still young! i was also surprised to learn he's the b/f of Tunnel actress! so sad eh?

anyway, yeah when i watched that old kdrama with kim jae won and kim ha neul that's the first time i heard about the festival in Jin hae, amazing isn't it? woah you're so lucky to be able to experience (it seems) all 4 seasons in SK! it's a countdown now to your trip right? you have a gr8 one and no doubt about it right? say hello annyeong for me/us to SK and hope you'll see or get a glimpse of our CJH! :) spkg of whom i agree w/you i also prefer him with dark or black hair but u know i kinda liked his hair color also in EC!

@booha thx also for the IG pix! wow he must be really getting bz with his Jap meet! good for Jap fans who will be able to see him in the flesh! i hv to peek again on my LTM dvd since i watched that awhile back n honestly can't recall that scene you mentioned about cherry blossoms in that drama :)

well chingoos till nxt time N let's keep this thread alive n well! it seems there are MIAs on this thread hahaha let's hope they come back when CJH has a new project!

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, hibiscus23 said:

@willenette yes may he RIP! so sudden n still young! i was also surprised to learn he's the b/f of Tunnel actress! so sad eh?

anyway, yeah when i watched that old kdrama with kim jae won and kim ha neul that's the first time i heard about the festival in Jin hae, amazing isn't it? woah you're so lucky to be able to experience (it seems) all 4 seasons in SK! it's a countdown now to your trip right? you have a gr8 one and no doubt about it right? say hello annyeong for me/us to SK and hope you'll see or get a glimpse of our CJH! :) spkg of whom i agree w/you i also prefer him with dark or black hair but u know i kinda liked his hair color also in EC!

@booha thx also for the IG pix! wow he must be really getting bz with his Jap meet! good for Jap fans who will be able to see him in the flesh! i hv to peek again on my LTM dvd since i watched that awhile back n honestly can't recall that scene you mentioned about cherry blossoms in that drama :)

well chingoos till nxt time N let's keep this thread alive n well! it seems there are MIAs on this thread hahaha let's hope they come back when CJH has a new project!

hibiscus, oh............was she in the drama, Tunnel"? Ye, I have experienced (4) seasons in SK but most of the time I'm there every Winter time. I'm leaving again this December 20/21 before going to US. I also dig his hair color in that drama. I hope he'll take another drama soon. :tongue:

• Like 3

@willenette  @hibiscus23

So sad to hear   According to the article  Kim Joo hyuk  had a heart attack and careened sideway and hit the apartment building  right after a car accident.  Yeah I heard about their dating  when she got cast for Tunnel.  I feel sorry for her.

BTW  I didn’t know the phrase ‘cherry blossom’  made it into wiki.   So SK and Japan (and China) are having a tit tat about it. haha   I hear every spring about the Washington DC cherry blossom  on the evening news.   You know those cherry trees were a gift from  Japan.   My previous hometown has many other spring flower trees. When they were in peak bloom, it was hard to not appreciate the magic of nature.  I love it when at peak bloom, wind sweeps all those petals up in the air.    It’s hard to describe in words about the experience but it seared deeply into my emotion.  
During the time  when we, CJH fans, heard about CJH’s early medical discharge(Oct 21, 2016), I felt sad and confused about the unexpected turn of his life.  Then I saw this blog (It has many beautiful Sakura anime)(  http://kaeru89.tumblr.com/post/91952009524/sakura-from-anime-find-an-anime-where-there-are )   and I knew it was for me.  So I posted this.  

( reposting it :))

Spoiler

Giacomo Puccini - Madama Butterfly - Humming Chorus.mpg

6VqVZou.jpg

fQIym6g.gif

http://kaeru89.tumblr.com/post/91952009524/sakura-from-anime-find-an-anime-where-there-are

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba-hdbThyYK/?taken-by=kunchan0209

from WKorea event

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba1IsSaBUuE/?taken-by=mandyyip_hk

Spoiler

EIOQNqd.gif

zDBZofe.gif

cr to DC

• Like 2

@booha woah thx for sharing his pix - look at his back :wub: and his height - he's quite sleek in that suit....swooon!!!

thx also for sharing the vid on madame butterfly and  the blog on sakura c/blossoms! i know exactly how you meant by those petals being blown by the wind and it's all too familiar when we watch kdramas with those scenes! i've said this earlier to you and @willenette that kdrama with Kim jae won and Kim ha neul titled Romance that's how i fell in love more/more with scenes of c/blossoms, and willenette is also familiar with that place in that drama set in Jin hae where they hv a festival during springtime bc of the blooming cherry! if you can find that drama online you'll see what i'm talking about! it was a nice story too!

yeah you were surprised that cherry blossoms made it to wiki? it's been a long controversy how it started i guess and yes in DC every year it blooms so beautifully and i heard it too that it was given from Japan! there's something magnificent i shld say about seeing and experiencing cherry blossoms, it's also hard to explain into words! overall it would be one of my favorite blooming trees!

hahaha that IG photo & the mini image of him in hula hoop is quite cute and funny!

• Like 2

hibiscus, oh............was she in the drama, Tunnel"? Ye, I have experienced (4) seasons in SK but most of the time I'm there every Winter time. I'm leaving again this December 20/21 before going to US. I also dig his hair color in that drama. I hope he'll take another drama soon. :tongue:

@willenette yes she's the daughter of CJH remember? really? 4 seasons wow great! u know i think i'd love to experience winter time there in SK, it looks so beautiful in kdramas! when we went there as i told you both it was spring time and you know why hahaha bec of cherry blossoms but some Korean friends of ours suggested autumn would also be nice bec it's not too hot nor too cold! i really like their countryside, SK is so beautiful and it wld be nice to explore more if we ever go back, my sister is dying to go back too just like me hahaha! well i wish you a great trip and booha & i will miss you :) i hope will see CJH soon in another drama!

this is that actress i mentioned who's b/f died in a car accident!

yes @booha his car hit an apt bldg accdg to the article and he was even brought to the hosp but he didn't make it! here's that actress in Tunnel who acted as CJH's dtr :

85c0f0053d734808db2f11c3620e8b4f71ea57a4

cjh_lyy1.jpg

Her name is Lee yoo young

• Like 2

5 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

@willenette yes she's the daughter of CJH remember? really? 4 seasons wow great! u know i think i'd love to experience winter time there in SK, it looks so beautiful in kdramas! when we went there as i told you both it was spring time and you know why hahaha bec of cherry blossoms but some Korean friends of ours suggested autumn would also be nice bec it's not too hot nor too cold! i really like their countryside, SK is so beautiful and it wld be nice to explore more if we ever go back, my sister is dying to go back too just like me hahaha! well i wish you a great trip and booha & i will miss you :) i hope will see CJH soon in another drama!

this is that actress i mentioned who's b/f died in a car accident!

yes @booha his car hit an apt bldg accdg to the article and he was even brought to the hosp but he didn't make it! here's that actress in Tunnel who acted as CJH's dtr :

Her name is Lee yoo young

Hi hibiscus hahaha - ohhh................she's the one. Thanks dear for this. Winter in SK lasts from December to mid-March & sometimes Nov-Feb……….Korea's winter has gradually shortened by up to 14 days over the last 30 years due to global warming while summer grew by 10.3 days, according to an analysis by the Korea Meteorological Administration. There were no significant changes in the duration of spring or autumn, though. Ideal time to visit SK is during summer with clear blue skies ripe for sightseeing.  Winter in SK is usually long & very cold.  Hence, some people try to avoid visiting Korea during winter season. .... Seoul's winters are harsh.  Even my BF would say, “Our winter is the kind of cold that will make you angry!” While their summertime is very short, though. :tongue:

• Like 3

@hibiscus23  The cherry blossom scene from LTM is in EP5, and in EP9 Kong Ah-Jung (Yoon Eun Hye) cries in the same spot (saying ‘The cherry blossoms are gone. It’s all gone…’)  So you have dvd-LTM.  Yeah I myself couldn’t remember exactly which episode  she cried so last night I tried to find it in viki.  But I found LTM was available only to viki-pass-plus and  I only have viki-pass.  I used to rewatch LTM in viki many times.   Maybe LTM was upgraded because it got popular again?  So I watched LTM in DF with many long ads since I didn’t subscribe to DF.         
If I remember her crying, probably it’s because of what she said.  I thought it was quite a good line the writer wrote.

Spoiler

LTM EP 5

aNf7Cei.jpg

yGXM7rM.gif

EP9

oCHtR60.jpg

Jin Hyukssi posted this video clip. CJH likes to eat.  He looks like he gained a few extra??  

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbB7hp3lQhp/?taken-by=choijinhyuk_baidu_fan_club

((from the Japanese fan group))
Good morning
Finally today!  
You can see Jin Hyuk ssi
Wreaths are from sohwa Japan.
The first and second garlands are in the lobby.
The third piece of red bear is a dressing room flower.
Have you(Jin Hyukssi) been pleased with ?
Thank you everybody for support   

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbDm-SCnMXT/?taken-by=sohwa_japan

Spoiler

• Like 1

21 hours ago, saanjh sena said:

most emotional scene of tunnel I can't stop crying the moment I watch last episode 

Me too :bawling::bawling:  lot of tears from watching that farewell scene at the tunnel  :bawling:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbCUzROl2y9/?taken-by=choijinhyukhkfangroup

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbDNPZWBybC/?taken-by=kunchan0209

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbBS8chBpQK/?taken-by=kunchan0209

• Like 1