Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [completed JTBC Drama 2024]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

6 hours ago, booha said:

from CJH Japan official fan club: greeting & about the coming of Japan FM &Tunnel :blush:

Hi booha,  awww..........thanks for sharing this. So, this will be on November. Looking forward for MORE updates about this event. CJH is always a sweetheart! :tongue:

• Like 2

hello chingus here, been absent and missing this thread, what's the latest on our CJH?

r8nk.gif

tumblr_msite3hIp41rvgn4zo2_400.gif

sorry if these are dups but it's still good to report as refreshers if you will :)

Let's hope he gives us another drama soooooooN!!!!!

d0e30ee3dd5b750a2c59d7a5ee82fdbac1a4c94d

one of my fave epic dramas

@booha@willenette thx guys for sharing as always! got bz with another actor these days but u know CJH will always be one of those i'll admire tirelessly!

• Like 2

9 Of The Sexiest Doctors In The K-Drama Universe

Ever gone to the hospital for a checkup only to find out that your doctor is seriously smokin’ hot? Well, for most of us, that kind of stuff only happens in our dreams. Thankfully, the K-drama universe has blessed us all with plenty of sexy doctors to dream about. If you’re in need of some major eye candy to get you through the day, then check out the list below!

Chang Min – “Emergency Couple

Chang Min (Choi Jin Hyuk) is a man – a mighty fine man with abs of steel and a smile that’ll melt your heart. If he could be my doctor, I’d fake an illness any day *cough* hang Min – “Emergency Couple

Emergency-Couple.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 3

@hibiscus23

Hmm  sorry to say I couldn’t figure out who is the actor on your avatar  but I’m glad to see you are having fun.  Hurray  haha  B)   It’s fortunate for me that CJH has been very inactive as my life got very busy. 

G-Tree:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZKnlj7hvUD/?taken-by=g_tree_creative

Golf: 홀인원 ( a hole in one or hole-in-one )

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hole_in_one
In golf, a hole in one or hole-in-one (also known as an ace, mostly in American English) is when a ball hit from a tee shot finishes in the cup. This awards the player a score of one for the hole. Holes in one most commonly occur on par 3 holes, the shortest distance holes on a standard size golf course.

cyAmf3c.jpgKRIOO9z.jpg

real_jinhyuk #드디어#홀인원을하다!!!!! ( # I finally made a hole-in-one !!!!! )

• Like 2

@booha hahaha am sure you know him too, as he's one of the hottest in SK (i think) my avatar is Park hae jin! you know you're so right since our CJH is on a little break i guess we can also do other things bef he gets back on small or big screen! he must've been bz playing golf? i really think after his drama Tunnel that he's having a much-needed rest n in a way we can say it's good that he turned down the Hospital Ship drama, we'll let him rest albeit we miss him already! wow Tunnel is now being shown in Japan? no doubt it's gonna be well liked there too!

@willenette i'd say if doctors like them are that hot, a lot of women wldn't mind at all having to go for frequent check-ups! LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@hibiscus23  Oh yes  I’m aware who Park Hae Jin is.  I heard about him after Cheese in the Trap.  I was going to watch his next drama Man to Man  but  I didn’t.   wow  PHJ is close age with CJH.  Like CJH PHJ too worked nonstop.   It’s sad to read that SBS passed on his next drama, Four Man(2018).    
Yeah it seems CJH does nothing  but golf these days.  But I’m glad he is having  a much needed good rest.  Me too!!   I hate to say it but I’m glad CJH didn’t pick HS.   Besides it was too soon for him to come back with next drama after Tunnel.    Most actors pick one project  per year.  Yes I read Tunnel has been well received in Japan.  Tunnel also plays  in HK but tragically it’s dubbed  with Chinese. :wacko::lol:

GTree posted a new IG.  I don’t know whether the clip is from new or recycled.   ** Someone made a wrong translation or maybe not?? (saying  ‘a playful actress’ instead ‘a playful actor’)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZclsENh0uj/?taken-by=g_tree_creative

• Like 2

@booha so you watched CITT also? i hvnt finished it since i am watching PHJ's old projs hahaha i did this too remember with CJH LOL it seems like a pattern for me now if i like an actor i had the urge to go back & watch their old projs sorta didn't wanna miss anything they've done LOL! MTM drama was good but i heard it was not well watched bc of the lead actress and that SK viewers are more into family dramas but when u get a chance & feel like peeking at it, i think it's worth it! Did you guys also hear about the Asia Artists Awards? you can cast your votes and i also did for CJH and PHJ of course :)  thx for that pix fr instagram he's so dashing!

yes i think he needs to take it easy after Tunnel and have a time for himself while he's not working on another proj yet altho we miss him :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

@booha so you watched CITT also? i hvnt finished it since i am watching PHJ's old projs hahaha i did this too remember with CJH LOL it seems like a pattern for me now if i like an actor i had the urge to go back & watch their old projs sorta didn't wanna miss anything they've done LOL! MTM drama was good but i heard it was not well watched bc of the lead actress and that SK viewers are more into family dramas but when u get a chance & feel like peeking at it, i think it's worth it! Did you guys also hear about the Asia Artists Awards? you can cast your votes and i also did for CJH and PHJ of course :)  thx for that pix fr instagram he's so dashing!

yes i think he needs to take it easy after Tunnel and have a time for himself while he's not working on another proj yet altho we miss him :)

Hi hibiscus, ye, voting is once a day. It's taking place from September 20 - October 10. This is an awards ceremony organized by South Korea-based business newspaper Money Today and its global media brands StarNews and MTN. You can log in with your Facebook acct. or Naver acct . This will take place on November 15 at the Jamsil Indoor Stadium.  :tongue:

LINK here : http://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/lists/1703

• Like 2

6 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi hibiscus, ye, voting is once a day. It's taking place from September 20 - October 10. This is an awards ceremony organized by South Korea-based business newspaper Money Today and its global media brands StarNews and MTN. You can log in with your Facebook acct. or Naver acct . This will take place on November 15 at the Jamsil Indoor Stadium.  :tongue:

LINK here : http://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/lists/1703

@willenette hi chingoo, OK that's great! thx for info! :tongue: fighting!

• Like 1

@willenette   @hibiscus23

Thank you for info about AAA.   Gee wheezy  CJH only got  657 at the moment.  dudd :angry:  ((**PHJ has 6071. :rolleyes:))   

【2017.09.21 ★ 崔振赫投票活動更新】
【2017.09.21 ★ Choi Jin Hyuk Voting activities News Update】

各位崔振赫粉絲是時候表現我們對oppa的愛了!
“2017 Asia Artist Awards” 現正為《亞洲人氣獎》進行投票。我們振赫是今年候選人之一,赫赫回歸後努力為我們拍攝了那麼精彩的電視劇“隧道”,快去投票回報赫赫的努力啊!

Fellow CJH fans, it's time to show our love to Oppa again. Oppa is one of the candidates for the "2017 Asia Artist Awards". Hyukie worked so hard and did so well in "Tunnel", let's show our support by giving him our votes.

投票日期: 2017.09.20 - 2017.10.10
投票方法:
1) 先用Facebook 或 Naver 賬戶登入方可進行投票
2) 選擇語言(韓/英/日/中)
3) 在男演員中選擇“崔振赫”按下的投票,每天可進行1次投票

Voting period: 2017.09.20 - 2017.10.10
Voting method:
1) Sign in on Facebook or Naver accounts to vote
2) Choose language (Korean/English/Japanese/Chinese)
3) In the actor's category, vote "Choi Jin Hyuk". You can vote once a day.

投票連結
Voting Link 

http://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/lists/1703

efaP7Lo.jpg?1

si9AHRe.jpg?1

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hibiscus23 said:

@booha chingoo i realize nxt wk is chuseok in SK let's spruce up this page to greet him & i luv that instag posted by you thx!!! he's looking well-rested right? good for him! we'll let him take some time off but not for long :)

@willenette hi chingoo howdy? bz bee? :)

Hi hibiscus, thanks for sharing these NICE pictures, huh? Chuseok in Korea starts TODAY, October 3 & will end on October 5 - Chuseok, also known as the “autumn harvest festival”, (also known as “thanksgiving day”) is actually one of the four major holidays celebrated in Korea along with the Lunar New Year. It is a major holiday in South Korea when families gather together and visit their hometowns and is celebrated with a three-day national holiday. For Koreans it's a family holiday. It also known as Korean Thanksgiving Day and Koreans thank their ancestors in memorial services called Charye for the year’s harvest, and share their abundance with family and friends.( ‘Charye‘ is an important rite performed during the Chuseok holiday, as it honors one’s ancestors with a temporary shrine, containing certain foods and drinks. These items are placed in specific spots on a table, and many steps are included to properly show one’s respects.) Songpyeon (Korean rice cakes) are served at these ceremonies. It’s usually the oldest or head of the household, e.g., grandparents, parents), are dress up in traditional clothing (Hanbok), cook delicious food, and pay their respects to their ancestors.  Like in SK, the Mid-Autumn Festival is a celebration in China too. :tongue:

• Like 2

@willenette chingoo nice to hear fr you and you're welcome! sorry i'm a bit absent fr this site but he's not forgotten of course! i know Chuseok in SK is one of the biggest celebs & one of our friends who's Korean often share a bit of their tradition & i really am v impressed with their rich culture/tradition! i really get that strong feeling of their bonding, how they pay respects to their ancestors etc. Yes it is i gathered also celebrated in China! How is wish that nxt time we go to SK it will be around this time to experience this celebration! :tongue: esp their yummy foods ...incidentally just over the w/end my sis & i went for some K foods & luv luv their variety of ban chans (side dishes) awwwww i can eat those everyday even if i didn't have to have the main course LOL! 

Spkg of hanbok i tried to find a photo of CJH in hanbok so i can post it here together w/the Chuseok image but all i cld find was his Gu family costume online & we know it's Woolrung's outfit so w/c is not really appropriate here? hahaha

• Like 3