Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [completed JTBC Drama 2024]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

On 8/23/2017 at 4:46 AM, hibiscus23 said:

@willenette @booha sorry guys for my late reply as usual/as always! yes i also wondered what's he up to? is it me or am i sorry he did not take that proj with Ha ji won? :( woah and thx for sharing his baby photos, @mary-ann he's super cute & that infamous  wedding shot from EC  i can only guess that was filmed in their famous district shopping place called Myungdeong (not sure of spelling) - i hope they team up again! hehehe booha you said the photo seems to tell us he's rambunctious N mischievous hahaha i think he was a happy kid too with that beautiful smiles N little did he know he'd be a celebrity when he grows up!

let's hope he's having a great time from his break after Tunnel drama and that he's all set for another good drama for us, be it a movie it's fine right? what are you guys watching while he's taking a break? am watching some old kdramas which i've missed seeing while it was airing & so my hands are full aside from my daily scheds! see you all soon!

Hi hibiscus, oh..................was he offered to do another drama with HJW? I didn't know it. Ye, I guess that wedding shot from EC was filmed in Myeongdong. Currently, I'm watching "Mystery Queen" starring Kwon Sang Woo - I'm a fan of him. What about you? :tongue:

• Like 3

14 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi hibiscus, oh..................was he offered to do another drama with HJW? I didn't know it. Ye, I guess that wedding shot from EC was filmed in Myeongdong. Currently, I'm watching "Mystery Queen" starring Kwon Sang Woo - I'm a fan of him. What about you? :tongue:

@willenette i think i meant the Hospital Ship whatever the title was? i thot it was at Myeongdong one of my fave hangouts when we visited SK! mind u KSW was one K actors  i got addicted when i got myself into kdramaland, the first 2 were Park shin yang and Lee dong gun when i first had a go with Lovers in Paris & so on etc but when he got married i kinda ventured to other k actors hahaha:o right now am into watching Park hae jin in My Daughter Song Young while we await our Jihyuk's future project :tongue:. have you seen PHJ in Cheese in the Trap or Doctor Stranger i liked him in both so i'm kinda gg back to his old projs right now since i was not able to watch Park's old dramas! :)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

@willenette i think i meant the Hospital Ship whatever the title was? i thot it was at Myeongdong one of my fave hangouts when we visited SK! mind u KSW was one K actors  i got addicted when i got myself into kdramaland, the first 2 were Park shin yang and Lee dong gun when i first had a go with Lovers in Paris & so on etc but when he got married i kinda ventured to other k actors hahaha:o right now am into watching Park hae jin in My Daughter Song Young while we await our Jihyuk's future project :tongue:. have you seen PHJ in Cheese in the Trap or Doctor Stranger i liked him in both so i'm kinda gg back to his old projs right now since i was not able to watch Park's old dramas! :)

Hi hibiscus, ye, that's Hospital Ship. Ahhh...........so, you were referring to this drama & not EC. Myeongdong is such a very NICE shopping place when you're in Seoul. Fancy heated toilets and floors, firm beds, free bottled water, and cable TV with channels in English are standard in hotels. But, the traditional Korean method of heating a room through a system under the floor has carried over into modern buildings, and you'll find that many hotel rooms have warm floors that are a pleasure to step onto first thing in the morning, right? In SK many toilets in hotels have heated seats and also function as bidets. So comfy and clean! Oh, I like PSY (not the singer - hahaha). I love that drama, too - LIP. Sorry, but I don't really dig PHJ. :tongue:

• Like 2

@willenette  @hibiscus23

Well  I have a warm memory with Myeongdong because of EC.   After learning about CJH and EC, I waited anxiously but excitedly  about any news. Then one night I read in CJH DC that someone just saw a live shooting of CJH and SJH in Myeongdong  but unfortunately that person couldn’t upload  the picture.   I was like what?what? no photo?sky is falling on me!!   hehe  Fortunately a few minutes later someone else posted a photo of CJH running on the Myeongdong street  with SJH.  Maybe  I was very newbie then so seeing something happening right then was very exciting.  It was a cold winter in January.  Poor SJH had to do the scene wearing such light clothes. 

About “Fancy heated toilets …”  wow   just thinking about it made me giggle   But “heated floor” yes it sound very inviting  in winter  :)

**Tunnel will broadcast in HK.

崔振赫香港飯團 Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 HK Fan Group

August 22 at 11:19pm

【2017.08.23★《隧道》香港首播消息】
【2017.08.23★《Tunnel》Premiere In HK】

在十號風球懸掛下,飯團要帶給香港粉絲一個好消息!各位香港粉絲有福了!《隧道》繼昨天在日本衛星頻道播放後,亦快將於8月31日在香港的免費電視台 #奇妙電視 Ch.77 播放。

以下是《隧道》播放資料:
由8月31日起,逢週一至週五,晚上9:30-10:30
奇妙電視77台
*韓語原音及廣東話配音雙語廣播

請各位香港粉絲要多多支持喔!

請Click入以下「奇妙電視」官網觀看香港版預告:
http://fantv.hk/fantv_43.html

While Typhoon Hato is hitting HK, we have a piece of good news for the fans. After the debut broadcast in Japan yesterday, "Tunnel" will air on our free HK Fantastic TV (Ch. 77) starting from August 31.

"Tunnel"
From August 31 onwards
Monday - Friday
9:30-10:30pm
Fantastic TV (Ch. 77)

Fellow HK fans, we count on your enthusiastic support!

Please click the link below for the preview:
http://fantv.hk/fantv_43.html

G-Tree Creative
奇妙電視 Fantastic TV

EAXiRn8.jpg

• Like 1

@booha chingu first of i think i'd luv those heated floor in SK! truly, they're so creative i'm really impressed, i cld just imagine in a cold winter night lying on those heated floors w/o any worries you'll get cold while sleeping :wub: ahhhh i miss Myeongdong it's like New York it never sleeps! :) all your worries will pass you by just gg there mill around like there's no tomorrow LOL! it's a truly great hang-out place from foodies to anything you wanna buy! oh am sorry it's off topic now from EC, yeah she's awesome running there with a very light clothing! i luv their team up let's hope they do another drama again!

• Like 1

@hibiscus23

Ohhh  I know   Something about a heated floor makes me want to curl up under a soft heavy blanket and to experience such a blessed feeling on a winter night.   hehe   Whenever I saw a bustling crowd on the NY streets on tv screens, I was very amazed  by it.   Someday I have to try to visit New York.  Whether I will like it or hate it, it would be interesting experience.   

PS I saw Sohn Ho Joon in a upcoming new KBS drama (a variety drama)( “Confession Spouses”) with Knag Na Ra.  It sounds interesting but why only 4 EPs??    Btw Well these days I have ventured into a Chinese sageuk drama.   hehe 

** :) Japanese FM has been officially announced in Japan.  :)

2XBadAc.png

nxCJqgr.png

18vG2Mg.png

AeqOS9y.png

cr to DC

• Like 1

On 8/24/2017 at 8:25 PM, willenette said:

Hi hibiscus, ye, that's Hospital Ship. Ahhh...........so, you were referring to this drama & not EC. Myeongdong is such a very NICE shopping place when you're in Seoul. Fancy heated toilets and floors, firm beds, free bottled water, and cable TV with channels in English are standard in hotels. But, the traditional Korean method of heating a room through a system under the floor has carried over into modern buildings, and you'll find that many hotel rooms have warm floors that are a pleasure to step onto first thing in the morning, right? In SK many toilets in hotels have heated seats and also function as bidets. So comfy and clean! Oh, I like PSY (not the singer - hahaha). I love that drama, too - LIP. Sorry, but I don't really dig PHJ. :tongue:

@willenette yes HS drama :) actually i was also thinking of EC in terms of where that photo was shoot coz i recognized the b/g! i luvd that shopping place, as i said when you're in that district you will feel like the place will never sleep! LOL u can listen to some live music around, watch how they make those sweet noodles, i bought a pr of shoes for $10, $20 and they're cute n stylish for that price LOL! ah yes those fancy heated floors, etc overall SK is a great place to visit! (hahaha u'r not digging PHJ at first i didn't really pay attn to him in East of Eden but somehow got to like him lately esp in Seoyeong drama and Doctor Strange!

@booha hope you can visit NY like u said either u like it or not hahaha it's an adventure, been there few yrs ago but it's still as crowded as ever....that song NY NY is true coz the city never sleeps! LOL reminds me of Myeongdong! yes heated floors real nice feeling, i'm truly impressed with SK aside from their rich culture etc they're very creative, their architecture, etc. clean clean city!

yes i saw SHJ news with JN but it's not out yet right? did they say only 4 episodes? i didn't realize that, it can't be :( i liked him a lot in reply 1994 then saw him in Blow Breeze drama where i once again liked him! i look f/ward to watching it!

• Like 1

@hibiscus23   haha  A place that never sleeps sounds good.  I’m glad to hear that you visited NY before.   Well  I live in a town which is boringly peaceful  and has a lot of personal space among local residents.  So mingling in a big crowd has always  brought  out a mixture of exhaustion and amusement for me.   But I’m aware NY is unlike any other large city I have been in because of its unusual geographic location where everything is compacted into one area.   Hmm someday when I visit NY,  I have to play that famous song NY NY.  haha

Oh  Replay 1994 & Misaeng  are in my check list but  I never got to watch them yet. Maybe I’m just too busy watching other cheesy kdramas.  hehe   So SHJ is in Replay 1994.    Confession Spouses (airing Oct 13-14/ 4EPs ) sounds like a movie in a drama format??   Jang Na Ra normally plays in a lighthearted drama so if it isn’t too heavy, I would try it. 

CJH updated in Weibo

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYUi-Mml2fX/?taken-by=choijinhyukhkfangroup

• Like 1

@booha yes that's what the lyrics of NY NY carries...w/c goes 'i wanna wake up in a city that never sleeps' hahaha well where you live sounds nice too, but i also want a place where it's cheerful not boring as you said LOL! yeah visit NY lots of stuff to do, etc.

re SHJ yes he was in reply 1994 with a funny hair-do hahaha! i wondered why his new drama w/JN  only four episodes? i looked at dramabeans re this and didn't mention about how many episodes this would be! i liked JN in FTLY drama and My Love Pazzi if you recall that old drama!

i wonder how's our CJH doing these days? we want to hear if he's doing another drama soon! :)

• Like 1

On 8/28/2017 at 10:53 AM, booha said:

@hibiscus23

Ohhh  I know   Something about a heated floor makes me want to curl up under a soft heavy blanket and to experience such a blessed feeling on a winter night.   hehe   Whenever I saw a bustling crowd on the NY streets on tv screens, I was very amazed  by it.   Someday I have to try to visit New York.  Whether I will like it or hate it, it would be interesting experience.   

PS I saw Sohn Ho Joon in a upcoming new KBS drama (a variety drama)( “Confession Spouses”) with Knag Na Ra.  It sounds interesting but why only 4 EPs??    Btw Well these days I have ventured into a Chinese sageuk drama.   hehe 

** :) Japanese FM has been officially announced in Japan.  :)

cr to DC

Hi booha, I'm sure you could get to visit NY in the future, dear - As what hisbiscus said above, this is a place that never sleeps.........Very true. My families are all residing there, that's why, I have to spend my vacation there yearly, after I passed by Korea to spend some time with my BF's family. :tongue:

• Like 1

@willenette  Ohh cosmopolitan soompi chingu,  that’s why you know  a lot about  Korea.:)    My view of Seoul is colored by watching kdrama just like the famous Time Square NY which I only have seen on the screen from tv drama/movie/news .  

A CJH Japanese official fan club website is opened now:   http://www.choijinhyuk.jp/

6 hours ago, booha said:

@willenette  Ohh cosmopolitan soompi chingu,  that’s why you know  a lot about  Korea.:)    My view of Seoul is colored by watching kdrama just like the famous Time Square NY which I only have seen on the screen from tv drama/movie/news .  

A CJH Japanese official fan club website is opened now:   http://www.choijinhyuk.jp/

Hi booha, dear - Seoul is a very NICE & COOL place. But, of course, I love NY more - hahaha - You know that in Korea, you must press the button to open automatic doors. In the US, or other countries most automatic doors have a censor that opens them as soon as you approach, but if you just stand there and wait for what looks like an automatic door to open for you in South Korea, you will look slightly foolish. LOL - I was told that the reason for this is to conserve energy..... :tongue:

• Like 1

@willenette    Thank you Thank you about Seoul.    You are so right.  I could easily imagine myself  blinking  eyes  when I step in front of the door and there is no open-sesame happening.    haha   It’s so true.  Korea doesn’t produce oil so it has to learn how to conserve energy.   But someone should put up a sign saying  ‘Manual open-sesame'.  

Wondering how Tunnel is doing in Japan.  asJOkOQ.gif

On 9/3/2017 at 0:02 PM, mary-ann said:

Did you guys hear the rumur that thyere will be a remake of the drama Emergency couple, when i heard it my first thought was will Choi Jin Hyuk and Song Ji Hyo reunite :D

What an interesting tidbit you found!!   Remake?? Oh I wish but it isn’t likely.  However I think it’s about time that SJH & CJH(together or separately)  should find some fun rom-com dramas for their fans.:rolleyes::tongue: 

neighborhood oppa :tongue:  hehe  

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYn0lbDFWDV/?taken-by=doramasenespanol

from GTree

• Like 1