Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [completed JTBC Drama 2024]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

@booha yes hu hu hu :cold_sweat: been busy but i surely miss this thread & u guys esp our JHssi! let's hope so too that after his well deserved rest off he's ready to rev up that energy N give us another good drama! i really like their team up in EC and BTW some wks ago i happen to see his EC co star actress (sori bad w/names) n she was really gorgeous in this drama called my wife is having an affair something like that but i still hvnt finished it n while looking at it i thot arghh why didn't they hv our JH as her partner in the drama it wld've been more interesting :) anyway spkg of not finishing that drama i also lag on his dramas panda and another one w/c i can't recall the title now LOL!

i agree soompi doesn't seem to be as it used to be, maybe a lot of fans got tired or simply prefer to FB or twit let alone more on instagram? THX for always sharing his pix here chingoo! is it me or am wrong? i don't think i like his hairstyle that way :) hehehe

HAVE A GREAT W/END EVERYONE and TTYL!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

@booha yes hu hu hu :cold_sweat: been busy but i surely miss this thread & u guys esp our JHssi! let's hope so too that after his well deserved rest off he's ready to rev up that energy N give us another good drama! i really like their team up in EC and BTW some wks ago i happen to see his EC co star actress (sori bad w/names) n she was really gorgeous in this drama called my wife is having an affair something like that but i still hvnt finished it n while looking at it i thot arghh why didn't they hv our JH as her partner in the drama it wld've been more interesting :) anyway spkg of not finishing that drama i also lag on his dramas panda and another one w/c i can't recall the title now LOL!

i agree soompi doesn't seem to be as it used to be, maybe a lot of fans got tired or simply prefer to FB or twit let alone more on instagram? THX for always sharing his pix here chingoo! is it me or am wrong? i don't think i like his hairstyle that way :) hehehe

HAVE A GREAT W/END EVERYONE and TTYL!

jin hyuks co-star from the drama emergency couple is called Song Ji Hyo, she is the most beautiful and amaazing actress ever, i really adore her, she has the abiliity to make her roles soo relatable to the viewer that aside she is really really charming, you should definitly remember her name, if there is a korean actress you should whose name you should remember it's hers. if we are lucky they both might pick the same drama in the near future, because one thing both of them have in common is that they like to star in romantic series

• Like 2

@mary-ann

Hello Ji Hyo girl  What  an amazing fan you are.  Song Ji Hyo is lucky to have a fan like you.   I agree whole heartedly  SJH & CJH should try another drama together in the future. Perhaps they could try EC-2.     CJH had a long MIA. So from now on CJH will work continuously  to make up his lost time.   Let’s hope they might think about having another drama together.  

It seems SJH hasn’t aged much since EC.  Wow she still looks as beautiful as before. I’m glad to see she still is very active.    

Fighting SJH & CJH B)B)

cr to korean_drama_pdt

• Like 1

3 hours ago, booha said:

@mary-ann

Hello Ji Hyo girl  What  an amazing fan you are.  Song Ji Hyo is lucky to have a fan like you.   I agree whole heartedly  SJH & CJH should try another drama together in the future. Perhaps they could try EC-2.     CJH had a long MIA. So from now on CJH will work continuously  to make up his lost time.   Let’s hope they might think about having another drama together.  

It seems SJH hasn’t aged much since EC.  Wow she still looks as beautiful as before. I’m glad to see she still is very active.    

Fighting SJH & CJH B)B)

cr to korean_drama_pdt

I'm actually called mary-ann heh, anyway i think i'm even luckier that i got to know such an amazing actress and model she is also my beauty icon, anyway i would love a season 2 of emergency couple, despite season 1 ending well, i just can't get enough of this couple.  I also really want to see them as as a couple  in a new drama, maybe a drama where he plays a delinquit with a bad past (he has this hot bad guy look) and she could play an orphan how can to survive on her looks in the nightlife (stripper/poledancer)  and suddenly their life get entangled.... 

With their killer visuals, chemistry and acting skills i could think of a thousand drama stories

• Like 2

*** Okay JHssi will attend the opening ceremony of Tigerroar, Taiwan on July 20.  Tigerroar  is a Korean cuisine restaurant.   So this is going to be JHssi first overseas foray. And the next one, Japan?

崔振赫香港飯團 Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 HK Fan Group shared Tigerroar 韓虎嘯's post.

July 1 at 9:24am ·

【2017.07.01★崔振赫最新消息】
【2017.07.01★Choi Jin Hyuk Latest News Update】

我們振赫Oppa要到台灣了!
Our Jin-hyuk Oppa is going to Taiwan soon!

以下消息轉自 崔振赫최진혁台灣後援會 Choi Jin Hyuk Taiwan Fan Club
The news is from Choi Jin Hyuk Taiwan Fan Club.

*崔振赫即將於7月20日來台擔任Tigerroar 韓虎嘯韓國年糕專賣店品牌開幕
* Choi Jin-hyuk will be the Guest of Honour at the opening ceremony of Tigerroar, Taiwan on July 20.

((EDIT)) Sadly the studio deleted this IG. 

***This studio released the IG photo but it didn’t say what it was for.  Perhaps magazine shot??  

very hansome actor CJH ssi!  
seeing on tv, thought  a ‘very nice’ actor  but meeting in person ‘very very nice’ 

Wanted to create a more charismatic yet wild/rough image of a man instead of a bright look …  
but was asked  for a bright look  
If the concept I wanted is different from the one requested by the others, and if the time is short, then it’s the anguish of the artist who has to listen to other’s request …
IG, really ~~  The photo size is ambiguous.   Can’t they fix it somehow??

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWEzwOQlK_c/?taken-by=jucystudio

• Like 1

17 hours ago, booha said:

*** Okay JHssi will attend the opening ceremony of Tigerroar, Taiwan on July 20.  Tigerroar  is a Korean cuisine restaurant.   So this is going to be JHssi first overseas foray. And the next one, Japan?

July 1 at 9:24am ·

【2017.07.01★崔振赫最新消息】
【2017.07.01★Choi Jin Hyuk Latest News Update】

我們振赫Oppa要到台灣了!
Our Jin-hyuk Oppa is going to Taiwan soon!

以下消息轉自 崔振赫최진혁台灣後援會 Choi Jin Hyuk Taiwan Fan Club
The news is from Choi Jin Hyuk Taiwan Fan Club.

*崔振赫即將於7月20日來台擔任Tigerroar 韓虎嘯韓國年糕專賣店品牌開幕
* Choi Jin-hyuk will be the Guest of Honour at the opening ceremony of Tigerroar, Taiwan on July 20.

***This studio released the IG photo but it didn’t say what it was for.  Perhaps magazine shot??  

very hansome actor CJH ssi!  
seeing on tv, thought  a ‘very nice’ actor  but meeting in person ‘very very nice’ 

Wanted to create a more charismatic yet wild/rough image of a man instead of a bright look …  
but was asked  for a bright look  
If the concept I wanted is different from the one requested by the others, and if the time is short, then it’s the anguish of the artist who has to listen to other’s request …
IG, really ~~  The photo size is ambiguous.   Can’t they fix it somehow??

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWEzwOQlK_c/?taken-by=jucystudio

Hi booha, thanks for sharing this info. Can't wait to see more news, pictures & videos during this event. I wonder if this is his 1st time going to Taiwan. I will be supporting him till the end.  I hope many fans will welcome him there. Lucky indeed those fans who got the chance to see him up close. Fighting, CJH! :tongue:

• Like 2

@willenette   Hi   It looks like there will be some kind of promotional activities for his visit to Tigerroar, Taiwan. (according to the translation by Global_fan) Next week Tigerroar will post “the details of the event and the lucky draw results” (from the quiz raffle which is happening now).   It sounds like some Taiwanese fans might see CJH in person??   
Yes it’s very exciting to see CJH doing overseas promotional stuff.   It might not be big but still this is his first overseas event.  hehe  Hoping more to come      Now CJH has a very active manager who will make sure there are plenty pictures for fans.    Have a good day :blush:

CJH_globalfanbase translated this from CJH_Taiwan (https://www.instagram.com/choijinhyuk_taiwan)  (about JHssi visit to Tigerroar Taiwan Jul 20)

The photo and video clip from Tigerroar FB.

https://www.facebook.com/TIGERROARTW

DKBvwVg.jpg

-_-:D-_-

5wm2H5B.gif

• Like 2

1 hour ago, booha said:

@willenette   Hi   It looks like there will be some kind of promotional activities for his visit to Tigerroar, Taiwan. (according to the translation by Global_fan) Next week Tigerroar will post “the details of the event and the lucky draw results” (from the quiz raffle which is happening now).   It sounds like some Taiwanese fans might see CJH in person??   
Yes it’s very exciting to see CJH doing overseas promotional stuff.   It might not be big but still this is his first overseas event.  hehe  Hoping more to come      Now CJH has a very active manager who will make sure there are plenty pictures for fans.    Have a good day :blush:

CJH_globalfanbase translated this from CJH_Taiwan (https://www.instagram.com/choijinhyuk_taiwan)  (about JHssi visit to Tigerroar Taiwan Jul 20)

The photo and video clip from Tigerroar FB.

https://www.facebook.com/TIGERROARTW

-_-:D-_-

Hi booha, oh, is this his 1st overseas event? You mean ever since or just after MS discharge.....I hope they get along fine with his new manager, seems that he's in good hands. Thanks for sharing some pictures. Looking forward to this event. MORE news, more pictures & videos.....:tongue:

• Like 2

@willenette  Yeah I don’t think CJH did any overseas promotional stuff.  He is a late comer to this kind stuff.   CJH’s current manager formed an agency with CJH right after CJH injured his leg in the army.   I’m guessing CJH felt he needed a major PR after his early medical discharge.  At the same time his current manager was thinking about getting married (OR he just got married) and wished to have his own agency before he got too old to work for other people.   CJH and his manger worked together before so they already knew each other.    Recently his manager posted an IG photo of  pickle jars sent by CJH’s mom. He mentioned how frequently CJH’s mom sent a lot of side dishes and his family was very grateful. In May the agency signed in a new member( Jang In Sub).   I also saw the agency put up an ad for staff/managers. :) 

***Here are more news bits from CJH_HK fan: Tigerroar FB & NOWnews.   They were written in Chinese so I had to do a google  translation.   
(?) Tigerroar is adding a new section/store  ‘Korean rice cake store’ with top Korean chefs.  
 The head line from NOWnews :《隧道》崔振赫要來了! 720訪台停留兩天一夜   / "Tunnel" Choi Jin Hyuk comes! 7-20, stay in Taiwan for two days and nights

【2017.07.07 ★ 崔振赫相關資訊更新】
【2017.07.07 ★ Choi Jin Hyuk News Update】

台灣的粉絲有福了,振赫Oppa預計於7/20(四) 將於台北統一時代百貨B2 ,為台灣最多元的『韓國年糕專賣店:【 Tigerroar 韓虎嘯】 作開幕嘉賓!

Lucky Taiwan fans! Jin-hyuk Oppa will be the guest for the opening ceremony of Tigerroar at Uni-Ustyle Department Stores, Taipei (B2) on Thursday, July 20!

Tigerroar 韓虎嘯

台灣最多元的『韓國年糕專賣店:【 Tigerroar 韓虎嘯】預計7/20(四) 將於台北統一時代百貨B2全新開幕!!

為讓喜愛韓國美食與娛樂的消費者朋友們有個全新體驗,Tigerroar 韓虎嘯不僅重金禮聘韓國名廚團隊打造最多元韓國年糕,還特別邀請 2017年最夯懸疑推理神劇『隧道』男主角崔振赫 최진혁擔任開幕嘉賓;同時將持續邀請更多重量級韓星為Tigerroar 韓虎嘯開幕活動作一系列波段造勢。

#開幕嘉賓崔振赫 #Tigerroar韓虎嘯隆重開幕 #韓國年糕專賣店
公關聯繫電話 : 02-77112058

門市聯繫電話
統一門市:02-27235581
義大門市:07-6569518
巨蛋門市:07-5228665

((google translation))

Spoiler

Taiwan's most diverse " Korean rice cake store!! Tigerroar Korea is expected 7/20 (7/20) to be opened at the Taipei unified time department department store b2!!

A new experience for consumers, who love korean food and entertainment, is a new experience, and tigerroar korea has not only paid a lot of money for the Korean Chef's team to build the biggest korean rice cake, but also a special invitation to the 2017 most mystery mystery " The "Lead Actor Choi Jin-Hyuk" is the opening guest and will continue to invite more weight-Class Korean stars to make a series of bands for tigerroar.

#開幕嘉賓崔振赫 #Tigerroar韓虎嘯隆重開幕 #韓國年糕專賣店
PR contact tel: 02-77112058

Shop phone call
Unity: 02-27235581
Municipality of wrong: 07-6569518
Giant Egg Shop: 07-5228665

lqgGAkL.jpg

lRqE8jE.jpg

hG6Sjai.jpg

https://www.nownews.com/news/20170706/2585794

NOWnews :《隧道》崔振赫要來了! 720訪台停留兩天一夜   / "Tunnel" Choi Jin Hyuk comes! 7-20, stay in Taiwan for two days and nights

hGUlKHp.jpg

Spoiler

韓國演員崔振赫繼2015年情人節來台後,已兩年未造訪台灣,今(6日)有韓國年糕專賣店「Tigerroar 韓虎嘯」在臉書公告,將在7月20日邀請崔振赫來店站台,而目前已抽出幸運粉絲,在當日可與男神合影留念。

崔振赫拍過無數電視劇及電影,一直到2013年出演《繼承者們》擔任李敏鎬哥哥一角,瞬間在亞洲爆紅,隨後參與的《急診男女》、《命中注定我愛你》口碑也都不錯,直到今年擔任《隧道》男主角「朴光浩」,飾演追擊犯人而穿越到三十年後的重案組資深刑警一職,才真正奠定戲劇男神地位。

根據消息指出,崔振赫20日參加完活動後,將於隔天返韓結束兩天一夜寶島行,而活動當天除了已確定的幸運粉絲能與他拍照留念,日後將有第三個驚喜福利公布,粉絲可隨時鎖定粉絲專頁查詢。

((google translation))

South Korea actor Choi Jin Hyuk following the 2015 Valentine's Day to Taiwan, has not visited Taiwan for two years, today (6) Korean rice cake store "Tigerroar Han Tau" in the face book announcement, will be invited on July 20 Choi Jin Hyuk to shop, And has been out of lucky fans, in the day with the gods posed for pictures.

Choi Jin Hyuk filmed numerous TV series and movies, until 2013 starred in "Heirs" as Lee Min-ho brother corner, instantly burst in Asia, then participate in "Emergency Couple", "Fated to Love You" reputation is also good until This year as the "Tunnel" actor "Park Kwang-ho", as the pursuit of prisoners and through the three decades after the case of senior criminal police task, it really lay the status of drama gods.

According to the news that Choi Jin Hyuk 7/20  to participate in the activities, will return to the end of the next day two days and nights of the island line, and the activities of the day in addition to the lucky fans have been able to take pictures with him, the future will have a third surprise welfare announcement, Fans can be locked at any time fan page query.

• Like 3

This article was posted 6/30.  CJH_globalfanbase translated CJH’s part.  I thought the article was interesting so I translated the entire article.     It’s nice to know there are many upcoming dramas trying to snap up CJHssi.  Yeah when I saw ‘Chicago Typewriter’ which was lined up a few weeks  after ‘Tunnel’,  I was afraid of CT  which had a big budget & namebranded actor & the writer. ‘Tunnel’ was like the underdog and it had to lock in the viewership before CT started.   Thankfully Tunnel  triumphed.     It’s interesting to think about the fate of each drama. 

‘Goblin’  pulled and ‘Tunnel’ pushed, CJ Drama for the first half of the year

WUjMSYC.jpg
CJE & M Drama turned out to be  a rollercoaster in the first half of 2017.   CJ was assessed as “It was better than terrestrial broadcaster”  but in 2017 it had experienced unusual ups and downs.

‘Goblin’ which recorded the highest ratings in the cable drama history and ‘Tunnel’ that changed the highest rating of the leader of genre drama OCN, became dominant, but  'Chicago Typewriter' and 'Tomorrow' turned out to be a sore finger  after they received 1% ratings despite a massive investment.  

What happened at the first half of 2017 to CJ which opened the ‘F/Sa drama’ market, but decided to give up and made a decision to return to the 'Sa/S’.

# 'Goblin' opens and 'Tunnel' closes
‘Goblin’ which Gong Yoo and Lee Dong Wook played as the leads, made its final rating with 20.5%.  It exceeded the record of ‘Reply 1988’ and at the same time it reached over 20% for the first time in cable drama history.  Beyond the ratings ‘Goblin’ produced various buzzwords and cultural phenomena, and it was rated as the peak of the CJ drama era.

Through this drama, Gong Yoo and Lee Dong Wook have emerged as "Casting 1st" actors. They also  have been playing various CFs and received many lovecalls from abroad. Considering that the Chinese market has been frozen in the aftermath of the Chinese ban on Korea entertainment, it is a tremendous result.
The TV drama that took its baton came from OCN, not from tvN.  'Tunnel', which was the return project for Choi Jin-hyeok, set  new records for OCN dramas and received 6.5% on the final episode. It was hot enough to change the record which was set by ‘38 Revenue Collection Unit’ and ‘Voice’ in middle of drama broadcast.

At the center is Choi Jin-hyuk who plays the main character Park Kwang Ho. He played the part by adjusting successfully between humor and charisma, cold and anger.  It is reported that CJH is attracting a great deal of attention, as most drama scripts for the second half of the year and early next year try to catch up with him who is expected to work nonstop from now on after his long vacancy.  

# 'Chicago typewriter', called it a deep goal ((meaning a high expectation))
If the mountain is high, then the goal is deep ((meaning reaching to the top is steep climbing)). After creating change in broadcasting with impact of 'Goblin', CJ tried to keep up with the premiere of the pre-production drama 'Tomorrow with you'. However, this drama dropped to the lowest rating of 0.868%, revealing CJ's  fragile channel stability.

CJ tried to repeat its success in ‘Chicago Typewriter’  with luxury casts and a hit writer Jin Su-wan. The publicity and marketing volume was also heavy. It was a battle of pride, apart from simple success and failure. However, at the end ‘Chicago Typewriter’ also experienced a 1% audience rating. In comparison, OCN 'Tunnel' broadcasted at the same time  and continuously made  record ratings.  As a result CJ experienced mingled feelings of joy and sorrow. ((We know ‘Tunnel’  started with less fanfare & new writer))

In the end, CJ made a drastic measure to reorganize ‘Secret Forest’, a sequel to ‘Chicago Typewriter’, as Sa/S Drama rather than F/Sa Drama.   At that time, CJ said, "tvN, which has been a leading successor in the formation strategy of the drama, has changed F/Sa Drama into Sa/S Drama from June to reflect the lifestyle of the audience."

However, CJ tasted being on the top through ‘Goblin’ in F/Sa time slot,  so when CJ said it changed to the weekend, Sa/S, because of viewers’ lifestyle, the reason didn’t sound believable.  
It can be said that it isn’t easy to produce new dramas which can top ‘Goblin’.

Currently, 'Secret Forest' has a stable audience rating of 4%. The drama has drawn many positive evaluations  as a well made drama  and with good performances by the actors.   For CJ, it has laid the groundwork for restructuring in the second half of the year.

http://www.munhwa.com/news/view.html?no=20170630MW141444635214

https://www.instagram.com/choijinhyuk_globalfanbase/

#Goblin & #Tunnel

• Like 2

@mary-ann sorry i thot i replied to you but anyway i've been absent here & missing out in a lot of you guys' chitchat! i really like her & thx for reminding me of her name, mind u first time for me to see her in EC so excuse my ignorance & blanking out once in a while :wub:.

woah that photo of K food made me hungry now, i dunno about you guys here but am as addicted to K food as much as in Kdramas LOL! one of my faves wld be jjang myun ever since i've seen them in kdramas, bibimbap ahhhh yummy, bolgogi and of course their variety of banchan or side dishes!

thx for sharing those articles & pix @booha and @willenette u guys have always been v resourceful! i guess we just hv to wait for his nxt proj after his successful Tunnel drama! we'll let him rest for just a wee bit but not for a long one since we miss him already BIG TYM!!

SEE u all again soon i hope :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

@mary-ann sorry i thot i replied to you but anyway i've been absent here & missing out in a lot of you guys' chitchat! i really like her & thx for reminding me of her name, mind u first time for me to see her in EC so excuse my ignorance & blanking out once in a while :wub:.

woah that photo of K food made me hungry now, i dunno about you guys here but am as addicted to K food as much as in Kdramas LOL! one of my faves wld be jjang myun ever since i've seen them in kdramas, bibimbap ahhhh yummy, bolgogi and of course their variety of banchan or side dishes!

thx for sharing those articles & pix @booha and @willenette u guys have always been v resourceful! i guess we just hv to wait for his nxt proj after his successful Tunnel drama! we'll let him rest for just a wee bit but not for a long one since we miss him already BIG TYM!!

SEE u all again soon i hope :)

Hi hibiscus, I do agree with you - CJH has to rest for a while after this HIT drama then I hope he could do another drama. I just hope he won't keep us wait for too long. :tongue:

• Like 2

@hibiscus23

hehehe  I’m foodie too.  I’m glad to hear you like kfood & kdrama.  Whenever I see food pictures like that, my eyes instantly zoom into them.  I have zero control over delicious food.   whahaha    My favor one is bibimbap  because it can be made with any ingredient  since  I love vegetables  (and fruits, especially summer ripe fruits).   We have a restaurant here which makes this insanely tasty susi- bibimbap. 

I found the picture of CJH and a mega bowl of bibimbap.  It’s from BTS "Pride & Prejudice". I remember when I first saw it, how my mouth watered.  The way CJH was brimming with a happy/content smile made  me so envious.   I mentioned CJH liked to eat. Though the bowl has two more spoons for other two in the scene, if he could he would eat it all by himself.   haha   Yes I would if I could.    It has been so long long ago when I was able  to eat that much food in one setting.  :tongue:

http://v.entertain.media.daum.net/v/20141215103513439

iPxmu2X.jpg

ybPHHwE.jpg

Spoiler

HtUromb.jpg

suTk03B.jpg

• Like 4

JH ssi posted new IG photos.  He was in /or is still in Japan?  Vacationing OR working trip??   

He tagged with (1)  Roppongi Hills 六本木ヒルズ  #Japan # gourmet travel & (2) #Tokyo

** http://Roppongi Hills 六本木ヒル

** He still has that banged hair.  sigh  Hope he doesn’t show up like that in Taiwan.   BTW Sometimes when JH ssi had a new drama lined up,  he came out with an unfamiliar hair style as if he needed to reshuffle  his state of mind/thinking.   Perhaps JH ssi picked out next project or is getting close to it??

崔振赫香港飯團 Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 HK Fan Group added 9 new photos.

【2017.07.10 ★崔振赫 Instagram 更新】
【2017.07.10 ★Choi Jin-hyuk Instagram Update】

赫粉們有誰在日本東京嗎?我們赫赫今天在"六本木"出現了啊!會有幸運兒在日本能夠巧遇你嗎?祝各位好運

Any fans happen to be in Tokyo now? Hyukie shows up in Roppongi today. See if you are lucky enough to run into him. Good luck!

IG 2則更新
Repost from @real_jinhyuk (圖3-9)
#japan #식도락여행 (食道樂旅行)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWWw45mH7Q8/

#tokyo (圖1,2)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWWxX9QHyCv/

*翻譯 Translated by CJHHKFG
*翻譯僅供參考,轉載請註明 'CJHHKFG' Translation for reference only. Please give full credit to 'CJHHKFG' if reposting.

(1)  Roppongi Hills 六本木ヒルズ  #Japan # gourmet tour/travel

ccgubWy.jpg?1   

Spoiler

RQvW49w.jpg?12QRuPhx.jpg?1

NHArXUS.jpg?1zjATYFY.jpg?1 

uMHOREP.jpg?1 

((*It's a video clip on CJH IG but no sound))

RxlUAjY.jpg?1

(2) #Tokyo

w9ShGql.jpg?1  tK8xXwD.jpg?1

• Like 4

Okay this girl won a ticket for 7/20 event in Tigerroar  Taiwan.  So she is going to see CJH in person and taking a picture with him.     And she posted the pictures of Tigerroar.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWahXrtlmE8/?taken-by=miniweichoi

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWZ037RFDtN/?taken-by=miniweichoi

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWZ-RNfFwQx/?taken-by=miniweichoi

• Like 1

For his next drama, JH ssi might try this style??  This photos were taken during/ or right after GFB so he had longer hair.  Though his makeup was a bit heavy but who can complain about these images  

YBP8Zxn.jpg

Spoiler

rNXNGYr.jpg

5OsthFH.jpg

• Like 3

6 hours ago, booha said:

For his next drama, JH ssi might try this style.  This photos were taken during/ or right after GFB so he had longer hair.  Though his makeup was a bit heavy but who can complain about these images  

Reveal hidden contents

rNXNGYr.jpg

5OsthFH.jpg

Hi booha, me, whatever I will always support him. Awww......... what I'm curious about is what genre will be his next drama is. I'm sure he has time now to rest before he gets into another project. :tongue: Thanks for sharing these pictures, dear. NICE. CJH looks good with this kind of style. :D

• Like 4

7 hours ago, saanjh sena said:

I'm dying to watch him again 

After tunnel  (kwang ho )miss him so much 

Hi   Yes Waiting eagerly to hear from him about his  next project but  I want him to take his time to choose it even if we might have to wait longer.    Thank you for stopping by with sweet words. :)

• Like 3

I began to watch Pride & Prejudice again. This time I’m watching it without subs. I hadn’t realized how good the dialog was. Sadly this kind of dialog (very colloquial)  is very hard or perhaps impossible to translate.  
JHssi worked very hard  to mold and bring out the character, prosecutor Gu Dong Chi as PP was his last project before he went to the army.    Now with his return drama, Tunnel & Park Gwang Ho,  I couldn’t help making a comparison between these two characters, GDC & PKH.  JHssi did a wonderful job portraying two characters  which each carried with such distinct personality.   yay  He is growing as an actor.  

<<Pride & Prejudice OST 1&2 >>
OST part 1 
((**According to the blog, it is Eddy Kim’s first drama OST ))

((This blog has lyrics in Korean))  http://injincar.tistory.com/47

((Eddy Kim))http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=eoqkrthtlr&logNo=220163207166

Eddy Kim - One Day (하루 하나) FMV(Pride And Prejudice OST)[ENG + Rom + Hangul]

cr to uploder

OST part 2

[채널고정 - 박지윤,조형우] 오만과편견 ost  http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=qbxlapdlxm3&logNo=220192936594

Park Ji Yoon & Cho Hyung Woo - Fixed Channel FMV (Pride And Prejudice OST)[ENG + Rom + Hangul]

cr to uploader

• Like 2