Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [completed JTBC Drama 2024]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

((Previous photos-posting is for the teaser and this one,  BTS...  At least OCN seems to be generous with promoting its drama))

http://blog.naver.com/ocnblog/220937562626

Tunnel  Teaser3  BTS (posted 2/17)

N7PIkWi.jpgHgc7feS.jpg

QSxLCys.jpg

증거물품  발견장소

1족적 275, 기리 용의자와동일

2밧줄 <혈흔발견>, 범행도구로 추정

3흉기,범행도구로 추정

4장갑,의류(상의)-<혈흔발견>

Evidence   Location
1 footprint  275 long, same as the suspect in question
2 rope <bloodstain detection>, suspected as a criminal tool
3 weapon, suspected to be a criminal tool
4 glove, clothe (top) - <bloodstain detection>

Spoiler

TvAFITh.jpg

us4JaYV.jpg

fZqGP8G.jpg

8OeDIvZ.jpg0acw0jA.jpg

Spoiler

p9VhCtE.jpgcf4rLMT.jpg

nohvlEN.jpgQFg3hOc.jpg

X2RBGTJ.jpgmEigCXk.jpg

Spoiler

Qtt198o.jpg7xZ3s2u.jpg

VgkSMiM.jpgudSuC3W.jpgmQaQlgM.jpg

• Like 1

Tunnel 3 people & 3 color, striking visual on the first shooting location making

(003) Looking at the script with PDnim, CJH is preparing for the first shooting

(005) [Looking at the script…]

By the way  would it be right to call him a greenish young man? Kekeke

(010) [PDnim] aa.. r..right  it shouldn’t be   (012) [yeah] He isn’t so greenish young!!!    (014)  kekekekeke

(015)  Is he that greenish young man??

(016)  CJH works hard  from the first shooting    (022) #complete readiness  #monitoring

(023)  CJH(Kwang Ho part) After a long time I had the first shooting.  I worried a lot because it was supposed to be an action/moving scene.  But despite worrying about it I feel the shooting was done okay.

(038)  The next shooting continues  

(040)  YHM rechecks the script before the first shooting.  (044)The shooting starts under the rain, (047) # serious looking expression act  (049) #intense gaze

(052) YHM(Sun Jae) Today I had my first shooting.  The first shooting scene was about the pledge as I stood at the river  to capture my old foe, the serial killer.    It was such cold weather and my underclothes got soaked during the shooting. But I think the scene will turn out to be good despite the hardship so I feel proud.    

(113) Looking forward to seeing the activity of smart present detective YHM

(117)  Next one is for LYY’s first shooting location.   (119) Looking at the script with PDnim she works on the dialogue with him ...  

(1210 [PDnim] ((joking)) If you don’t do well you will be in trouble. Kekekeke  (124) The shooting starts with a friendly atmosphere, (126) and LYY is immersed in the Shin Jae Yi character.  (128) What if a killer couldn’t be able to kill    (130)  #short hair #an extreme makeover  (133) #shooting ended #very cold

(135)  LYY(Jae Yi part) I had been preparing and waited for the first shooting. But when it actually happened,  it was more difficult than I had thought.   From now on I will have to try harder for a good result. 

(146) OCN Sa/S Original Tunnel   I’m going to work harder so please show a lot of interest.  I will see you soon.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, booha said:

Tunnel 3 people & 3 color, striking visual on the first shooting location making

(003) Looking at the script with PDnim, CJH is preparing for the first shooting

(005) [Looking at the script…]

By the way  would it be right to call him a greenish young man? Kekeke

(010) [PDnim] aa.. r..right  it shouldn’t be   (012) [yeah] He isn’t so greenish young!!!    (014)  kekekekeke

(015)  Is he that greenish young man??

(016)  CJH works hard  from the first shooting    (022) #complete readiness  #monitoring

(023)  CJH(Kwang Ho part) After a long time I had the first shooting.  I worried a lot because it was supposed to be an action/moving scene.  But despite worrying about it I feel the shooting was done okay.

(038)  The next shooting continues  

(040)  YHM rechecks the script before the first shooting.  (044)The shooting starts under the rain, (047) # serious looking expression act  (049) #intense gaze

(052) YHM(Sun Jae) Today I had my first shooting.  The first shooting scene was about the pledge as I stood at the river  to capture my old foe, the serial killer.    It was such cold weather and my underclothes got soaked during the shooting. But I think the scene will turn out to be good despite the hardship so I feel proud.    

(113) Looking forward to seeing the activity of smart present detective YHM

(117)  Next one is for LYY’s first shooting location.   (119) Looking at the script with PDnim she works on the dialogue with him ...  

(1210 [PDnim] ((joking)) If you don’t do well you will be in trouble. Kekekeke  (124) The shooting starts with a friendly atmosphere, (126) and LYY is immersed in the Shin Jae Yi character.  (128) What if a killer couldn’t be able to kill    (130)  #short hair #an extreme makeover  (133) #shooting ended #very cold

(135)  LYY(Jae Yi part) I had been preparing and waited for the first shooting. But when it actually happened,  it was more difficult than I had thought.   From now on I will have to try harder for a good result. 

(146) OCN Sa/S Original Tunnel   I’m going to work harder so please show a lot of interest.  I will see you soon.

Hi booha, thanks for sharing the clip. I always love watching the Making & NGs because it's so candid. So NICE to see CJH busy once again. I'm looking forward to this upcoming drama. I hope they could release more stills. Can't wait! :lol:

• Like 1

This video clip is supposedly about the OCN Original promo. It was posted on CJH Baidu FB but I couldn’t find it in any of OCN sites yet.   

Talking between Voice & Tunnel members sounds very brief and casual like impromptu.  A cute video and nice to see a fun chemistry among three Tunnel leads. :lol:

百度崔振赫貼吧 Choi Jin Hyuk Baidu Official Fan Club

(-41) (Jang Hyuk) Yeah (I heard that they) are going to appear (in the drama)    (Lee Ha Na) wow!!  

(-40)(CJH)  Ayi  Hyuk hyung ~      (-39)(JH) wahaat?! ~~  (laugher)

(-36)  I’m CJH and is going to play PKH.  I’m YHM to play Kim Sun Jae.   I’m LYY to play Lee Shin Jae. 

(-29)(LHN) Looking forward (seeing the drama)

Fighting   OCN No 1 Original/ No 1 Original

(-20) ((** The yellow triangle plastic popped off when YHM snapped, which made everyone laugh. ))

(-15) [Who’s Next?  Next who is going to be No1 Original?] 

(-12) (LYY)  Wow they are really the ones ((I don’t know whom LYY is referring to?? ))  

(-10) (YHM) It’s a big hit / It is dabak..  ((**guessingXX :  I’m not sure about the scene.    I guess YHM says something funny/witty after what LYY said.    I have no idea what it is about.  Besides it was difficult to hear what LYY said afterward as she lightly tapped on YHM in embarrassment. )) 

SGIH2hu.jpg

tAplKb4.jpg

PPbInkw.jpg

For Your Viewing Pleasure: Cozy for Winter

Welcome back to For Your Viewing Pleasure, where we take time out of the week to curate a set of photos from the K-pop landscape.

One of the most essential items in any winter wardrobe is a piece of good-quality outerwear. Whether that be a fitted peacoat, a casual windbreaker, or a cozy duster coat, layer it on top of your favourite turtleneck, throw on some comfy trousers and a pair of your favourite shoes, and voilà, you instantly have an outfit that will keep you both warm and looking sophisticated.

Let’s take a closer look at these beautiful outerwear pieces!

170219_seoulbeats_choijinhyuk.jpg?resize

source : seoulbeats

• Like 1

post.naver.com/g-tree

Come on,  ~VLive is the first time, right? 

<CJH V Live first broadcast> big disclosure of BTS!

CJH-post-er, who visited here a few days ago, still alive came again  ~puuing

Has anyone seen the first broadcast of Choi Jin Hyuk on the 16 th??   For those who have not seen

http://www.vlive.tv/video/23006
    ↑ ↑ ↑

This way, go go!! 

Watch the broadcast first and then BTS~

First V LIVE
< Choi Jin-hyuk first broadcast!  Meet me>
Choi Jin-hyeok  mania broadcast
Let's go to see it right now!

Zct1WT4.jpg

Just before the broadcast, seriously thinking
The full frown forehead looks sexy.
Before the first broadcast, he is thinking about how to go about.

OcKrR6A.jpg  bxOW0np.jpg

Before the live broadcast, he reads the instructions for the show carefully
He is very absorbed in reading the list of the questionnaires about him.

Spoiler

BdKXDFy.jpg

Before the live broadcast, checking the angle position
Before 9 pm the live broadcast, everyone in the staff was nervous,
"I feel like I will do well with this broadcast,"
said  steel hearted Choi Jin-hyuk , who didn’t get nervous  .. 

(I) pretended to believe that he was going to do well.. but surprised to see how well he did actually ..

On Air!
Live broadcast  starts!

BCTQL1i.jpg

He was unfamiliar with VLive because it was the first time  but he adapted quickly and started talking with fans!  

SOBKk0n.jpg

His next life is a selfie-stick ((or in Korea, called self camera/ selca-bong (셀카봉))
Why such a grown man looks so cute ..
I do not know why but he looks like a Shibe doge

xa1t0K7.jpg

As if he goes into the screen,
because he wants to read fans’ comments
so he gets closer to the screen!

2zOpQeX.jpg

czLb6uE.jpgM2Syjwj.jpg

Put the selca-bong for a moment on a tripod

Try to draw one of the questionnaires  which came from the fan cafe.

cNAQpui.gif

Why the first question has to be about the ideal type,

embarrassing/embarrassing .. I’m sweating …

But he confidently chooses ‘Twice’!  ((Twice: 트와이스, a girl group))

If I like ‘Twice’ then I become aja (ajeossi)?  I’m not aja!! (today’s  famous line ..)

• Like 1

continue

post.naver.com/g-tree

5rOJlbq.gif

Sticking tongue out  # Am I cute?
If he hadn’t  become an actor,
 (his answer) he would be a manager ...
But I think he would be casted as an actor eventually even if he had worked as a manager..
So your fate is to be an actor ..!

IzQaqPM.jpg

Soon he became comfortable with the first V Live,
and read and responded to fans' comments quickly.
Professional runner Choi Jin-hyuk!

Everyone who got their name called it’s your lucky day

Spoiler

OTfdAmq.jpg

62hK3NP.jpg

His face coming closer …

Doong doong

uiVWVP0.jpg

Today’s key point ‘Meet me!’

It was time for the actor to ask and the fans to answer

iuBcWSG.gif

Go away artificial(capitalist) smile  Here is a true smile

Spoiler

bxdsv5T.jpg

It is really the day of CJH’s laugh!  He really showed popping-out laughter

I hope everybody had a happy time??

AuoeEkU.gif

Strong punch!  Aigoo My stomach hurts    All of the time  spent with CJH was dazzling

3qdjYgD.jpg

iusf7kM.jpg

Jin Hyukssi became elated with the first broadcast     So he shot off another a big smile!!!

Spoiler

dphs080.jpg

Getting comfortable with progress   Hello .. isn’t that a visible radio?   The voice feels like dripping honey..    Maybe opening a honey business on the side line..

dXh3tze.jpg

He checks your comments until the end.
He resolves various complaints and questions
He is an expert on handling grievance ...

Before finishing it! Because I feel sad I have prepared a present!   Prepare your feeling…

SosZ00G.gif

Take my heart _
Is it a hand heart  OR  a cross
I'm sorry, but today it ends now!

March 18 at 10 pm    OCN tunnel first broadcast!

Want to keep seeing
Until the day meeting  Choi Jin-hyuk again
Be careful of winter cold!
Now goodbye... ( ppyong)!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, booha said:

post.naver.com/g-tree

Come on,  ~VLive is the first time, right? 

<CJH V Live first broadcast> big disclosure of BTS!

CJH-post-er, who visited here a few days ago, still alive came again  ~puuing

Has anyone seen the first broadcast of Choi Jin Hyuk on the 16 th??   For those who have not seen

http://www.vlive.tv/video/23006
    ↑ ↑ ↑

This way, go go!! 

Watch the broadcast first and then BTS~

First V LIVE
< Choi Jin-hyuk first broadcast!  Meet me>
Choi Jin-hyeok  mania broadcast
Let's go to see it right now!

Just before the broadcast, seriously thinking
The full frown forehead looks sexy.
Before the first broadcast, he is thinking about how to go about.

Before the live broadcast, he reads the instructions for the show carefully
He is very absorbed in reading the list of the questionnaires about him.

Reveal hidden contents

BdKXDFy.jpg

Before the live broadcast, checking the angle position
Before 9 pm the live broadcast, everyone in the staff was nervous,
"I feel like I will do well with this broadcast,"
said  steel hearted Choi Jin-hyuk , who didn’t get nervous  .. 

(I) pretended to believe that he was going to do well.. but surprised to see how well he did actually ..

On Air!
Live broadcast  starts!

BCTQL1i.jpg

He was unfamiliar with VLive because it was the first time  but he adapted quickly and started talking with fans!  

SOBKk0n.jpg

His next life is a selfie-stick ((or in Korea, called self camera/ selca-bong (셀카봉))
Why such a grown man looks so cute ..
I do not know why but he looks like a Shibe doge

xa1t0K7.jpg

As if he goes into the screen,
because he wants to read fans’ comments
so he gets closer to the screen!

2zOpQeX.jpg

czLb6uE.jpgM2Syjwj.jpg

Put the selca-bong for a moment on a tripod

Try to draw one of the questionnaires  which came from the fan cafe.

cNAQpui.gif

Why the first question has to be about the ideal type,

embarrassing/embarrassing .. I’m sweating …

But he confidently chooses ‘Twice’!  ((Twice: 트와이스, a girl group))

If I like ‘Twice’ then I become aja (ajeossi)?  I’m not aja!! (today’s  famous line ..)

Hi booha, thanks for sharing the photos. So NICE that he got the chance to appear here since this is his fans chance as well to get intimate time with him by asking questions to him & get an answer right away. This is also a good fan service that he could give to them since he allows his fans with a sneak peek into his daily life. Fans can discover fun and genuine aspects of him that many may have never found out. Reviews from V-Live streaming so far from users have been generally positive other than the need to fix their English subtitles.  V – Live Broadcasting App is definitely a work in progress, though.:lol:

• Like 1

@willenette 

So you are familiar with this VLive app.  Indeed VLive seems very good for the fan service.  It looks like CJH really likes using VLive to reach out to his fans.  He likes this live interaction with fans from many countries though he couldn’t talk to them directly except Korean fans.  Still he seemed to be delighted  to see their response instantly through comments/signs like a heart shape.   Yesterday he had VLive session during a photo shoot for the magazine.  Seeing him live in his working environment  was an interesting experience.     :)

Today  Hyukssi attended  with Jeon So Min for 'The 6th K-POP Awards'.  Before he attended  He had a photo shooting with ‘1stLook’ ( entertainment & lifestyle magazine).  Then during the photo shooting  he had VLive with fans.  He said he enjoyed so much from the last VLive so he decided to do again.  Yeah I was glad to see he improved the way he handled that long stick camera while trying to read live comments.    

from the photo shooting for ‘1stLook’ ( entertainment & lifestyle magazine)

'emergency'

' Choi Jin Hyuk and Yoon Hyun Min, the leads from the most anticipated drama OCN <Tunnel> in the first half of 2017, came to shoot  for ‘1stLook’ ( entertainment & lifestyle magazine) despite having a busy schedule.    During the picture shooting, they are meeting with fans through VLive app.  Are you everyone connected to VLive?  The pictures of the two actors showing their different looks are also released.  Come and join in the conversation with two actors!'

• Like 1

1 hour ago, booha said:

@willenette 

So you are familiar with this VLive app.  Indeed VLive seems very good for the fan service.  It looks like CJH really likes using VLive to reach out to his fans.  He likes this live interaction with fans from many countries though he couldn’t talk to them directly except Korean fans.  Still he seemed to be delighted  to see their response instantly through comments/signs like a heart shape.   Yesterday he had VLive session during a photo shoot for the magazine.  Seeing him live in his working environment  was an interesting experience.     :)

Today  Hyukssi attended  with Jeon So Min for 'The 6th K-POP Awards'.  Before he attended  He had a photo shooting with ‘1stLook’ ( entertainment & lifestyle magazine).  Then during the photo shooting  he had VLive with fans.  He said he enjoyed so much from the last VLive so he decided to do again.  Yeah I was glad to see he improved the way he handled that long stick camera while trying to read live comments.    

from the photo shooting for ‘1stLook’ ( entertainment & lifestyle magazine)

'emergency'

' Choi Jin Hyuk and Yoon Hyun Min, the leads from the most anticipated drama OCN <Tunnel> in the first half of 2017, came to shoot  for ‘1stLook’ ( entertainment & lifestyle magazine) despite having a busy schedule.    During the picture shooting, they are meeting with fans through VLive app.  Are you everyone connected to VLive?  The pictures of the two actors showing their different looks are also released.  Come and join in the conversation with two actors!

Hi booha, trhanks for sharing some updates about his activities. I'm happy that CJH has been very busy nowadays. All the best for him! I will always support him. :lol:

10 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi booha, trhanks for sharing some updates about his activities. I'm happy that CJH has been very busy nowadays. All the best for him! I will always support him. :lol:

CJH did mention during his latest V Live video, while responding to a comment, that he would try to learn English.:D

Also, CJH promised a mini concert with his colleague actor if the first episode, that will be aired on 3/18, gets 10% or more viewing. :lol:

To Tunnel actors and staff, fighting!!~~~

• Like 1

On 2/23/2017 at 10:39 AM, msrose122 said:

CJH did mention during his latest V Live video, while responding to a comment, that he would try to learn English.:D

Also, CJH promised a mini concert with his colleague actor if the first episode, that will be aired on 3/18, gets 10% or more viewing. :lol:

Hello   I know the latest VLive video doesn’t have Eng subs but you seem to know what was said in the video.    So I’m wondering whether you know Korean or….???   If you do that would be so wonderful 

Yeah   Wouldn’t it be nice he could speak some English but that’s just too much to ask right?  haha   I know he can speak some Japanese.  If he has to learn another language I think it has to be Chinese.  

Btw About the ratings, I thought a fan mentioned about ‘the rating pledge’.  ‘The rating pledge’ means a drama getting the highest rating in one of episode or episodes.  So CJH promised  a mini concert if Tunnel would get the highest rating with 10%?? 

Please let me know if I misheard  and if you think there is anything interesting  in that video,  please please share with other Jin Hyukssi fans  

Thank you for cheering Jin Hyukssi and for Tunnel.  Have a good day   :)

10 hours ago, msrose122 said:

Hi msrose, oh, thanks for sharing this info. And I hope he will learn the language since this would help him out dealing with his overseas fans. I hope his upcoming drama will be doing well. :lol:

Hello everyone~

Here is a rough summary of the latest V Live video. ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CJH stated that he had so much fun last time that he decided to do a surprise session.

He mentioned that his hair style is different today because he wanted to display a different image from his character from the drama Tunnel.

While reading the comments, he got a bit offended (or pretended to be offended? ^^) when someone asked whether he was working on any projects. He replied by saying that the person must not be interested in him since he was currently working on Tunnel.

Some people must have posted that he looked tired because he responded by confirming that yes, he was exhausted. He asked not to mention that he looked tired.

He mentioned that today's concept was "촉촉한 남자." Literally it means "wet or damp man," but perhaps it has double meanings. ^^

Someone must have posted if he was upset because he replied back saying that no, he was not upset. He replied that yes, he has dark circles. And yes, he shaved well that morning.

He then commented that yes, he was getting older and he got a bit offended (or pretended to be offended? ^^) when reading someone's post, mentioning his dark circles again. His voice got louder as he shouted "야!" which means "you!" in an informal (or playful? ^^) manner. He asked if that person who kept asking about his dark circles could be kicked out.

Then YHM joined CJH.

CJH stated that believe it or not, they are the same age. CJH read the comments that seemed to compare them: their height, their skin tone, whiteness of their teeth.

Then CJH showed some shots from the earlier photoshoot.

Someone asked about YHM's dogs, and he replied that he has two dogs: one 2 years old and one 3 months old.

Then they talked about the characters that they will be portraying in Tunnel.

Someone must have posted that if the viewer rating goes above 30%, please marry that person. ^^ This started the viewer rating talk. CJH kept saying that they should approach this subject very cautiously. Signing event was mentioned. Then CJH asked YHM if YHM is a good singer and CJH answered his own question by saying that yes, YHM if a good singer indeed. So CJH agreed on a mini concert, which could be a random one in the streets, if viewer rating surpasses 10%.

CJH continued to discuss the relationship between CJH and YHM. CJH mentioned that they went out to drink few times to get to know each other better, and about two times, they ended up drinking until morning. So they got really close.

CJH talked about the relationship between the characters in the Tunnel, how YHM and CJH characters do not get along in the beginning.

Someone kept posting comments, promoting BTS and CJH got a bit annoyed and asked not to do that.

Someone asked about their alcohol limit. YHM said about 3 bottles (of soju?) but CJH playfully said that YHM was lying because YHM could drink more than that. CJH said for him, about 2 to 3 bottles to get buzzed.

Someone asked about the teaser scene where CJH did not understand the DNA test and mistook it for defendant stealing a kettle.

CJH thanked the viewers since he had more than 3000 viewers in about 15 minutes.

YHM was in awe that CJH had so many foreign fans, from all over the world.

CJH got a bit annoyed (or pretended to be? ^^) when someone called him "삼촌" or "uncle." CJH insisted that he was still "오빠" or "oppa." ^^

CJH mentioned that he had a personal good news to share. He announced that he was going to an award show that night and that he would be able to see people he likes. Twice. ^^

Someone asked CJH to speak English, and this was when he said that he would try to learn English.

CJH and YHM ended the video by promoting their drama Tunnel.

CJH ended the video by thanking everyone for coming to see him and hoped that everyone enjoyed it. He promised that next time, it would be more organized.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have a good day, everyone!~ :D

• Like 2