Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [completed JTBC Drama 2024]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Hyukssi  started V app  :glasses:

" 演員崔振赫開通了V LIVE頻道。2月7日上午9點(香港時間),慶祝開通頻道的自拍正式公開。想知道崔振赫的日常生活的話,關注一下他哦~ "

"Actor Choi Jinhyuk has opened V LIVE channel. Self-cam of celebrating the opening of channel will be released at 10am on 7th Feb (KST). If you want to know more about his daily life, please download the V LIVE App and follow him!"

http://channels.vlive.tv/E6531B/video

XxDkWVr.jpg?1

• Like 1

Tunnel teaser2

(translation)

Tunnel 2017  Choi Jin Hyuk, transferred to the present, can he go back if he catches him?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVFLy3iJ4tQ

(001) My name is PKH. (003) I’m a 10 years homicide detective.

(006) Until yesterday it was 1986…  Where is this place?

(012) Clearly I met him in the tunnel.  (017) I just about caught that punk (I say ‘punk’ though I don’t know his age). /

(019) What the hell is going on?  (020) Is the punk here?   (023) If I catch him, can I go back?   

(026) Where the fate and time intersect, 'Tunnel'

崔振赫香港飯團 Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 HK Fan Group shared 崔振赫최진혁台灣後援會 Choi Jin Hyuk Taiwan Fan Club's video.

'Thank you CJHTWFC for making the subtitles '

Tunnel Teaser2  [sub Chinese & English]

崔振赫香港飯團 Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 HK Fan Group

【2017.02.07 ★《隧道》 OCN官網圖片更新】
【2017.02.07 ★《Tunnel》 OCN Official Picture Update】

《隧道》第二版預告圖-為了逮住那個傢伙,意外穿越到30年後。從1986年穿越到2017年的刑警朴光浩登場!能把那傢伙抓回去嗎?

"Tunnel" teaser 2 - In order to catch that guy, he accidentally travels forward 30 years. Detective Park Gwang-ho who time travels from 1986 to 2017 emerges! Can he get the guy?

©OCN
*翻譯 Translated by CJHHKFG

vZWiYyL.jpg

Spoiler

EW7TWV2.jpg

gbcYW3G.jpg

nawo5nH.jpg

JODcPwp.jpg

ZHI4r4f.jpg

• Like 1

(translation)

9ZrXEFU.jpg

Annyeonghaseyo  I’m CJH. 

2W1ZDfM.jpg

[ The sport which he likes most] [ golf/골프! ]  I like golf most. [When golfing doesn’t go my way,] [(I have urge) to activate the fighting-spirit]  

Spoiler

yFSH6Zg.jpg

[ (music/음악) What kind of music normally does he like to listen to?] [ not picky about music ] I don’t listen to any particular type of music.   Generally I like to listen to the  mixture of various styles of music. [Just playing any music  ]

UDwxYe6.jpg

[(plan/계힉) Your future plan?] [3/11 first broadcasting OCN drama, Tunnel]  Through this drama, I’m going to make my greeting to the viewers/fans.    

zzy75z9.jpg

I would like your support and have a blissful New Year ((**He did this interview before the lunar New Year))

• Like 1

On 2/8/2017 at 0:39 PM, booha said:

(translation)

Annyeonghaseyo  I’m CJH. 

[ The sport which he likes most] [ golf/골프! ]  I like golf most. [When golfing doesn’t go my way,] [(I have urge) to activate the fighting-spirit]  

Hide contents

[ (music/음악) What kind of music normally does he like to listen to?] [ not picky about music ] I don’t listen to any particular type of music.   Generally I like to listen to the  mixture of various styles of music. [Just playing any music  ]

[(plan/계힉) Your future plan?] [3/11 first broadcasting OCN drama, Tunnel]  Through this drama, I’m going to make my greeting to the viewers/fans.    

I would like your support and have a blissful New Year ((**He did this interview before the lunar New Year))

Hi booha, thanks for sharing the translation of this interview.  And ugh... look at those CJH visuals... I wonder if this was for the Single magazine. Reading this, I've learned more about him. So, he loves golf. I guess he started liking this sport after his discharge from the military, huh? I'm happy that we could get to see him in the small screen soon. Can't wait! I want this to be doing well since it would be his comeback project. I hope the drama turns out to be a good & successful one. And I hope we could get to see more still cuts from the drama, more BTS maybe? I'm ready for this drama to make its bow.  He is rocking with his visuals so far from those still cuts that I've seen..... :lol:

It’s his birthday TODAY, February 9.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Oppa! God will make all things new for you...............I hope he enjoys his special day today with his family & loved-ones! Or maybe he's filming the drama today? In many ways, the birthday culture of Korea has become similar to that of the West. Birthday cards and gifts are common and cakes are prepared with candles numbering the person’s age. One main difference though is that in some cases, although less these days, people celebrate their birthdays according to the lunar calendar. However, the Western dates (on the lunar calendar) tend to differ every year. Some people celebrate their birthday according to both Western and lunar calendars while some choose to celebrate their Western birthday with friends and their lunar birthday with family. But, celebrating one's birthday on the lunar calendar is common only to older generation. :lol:

For Your Viewing Pleasure : Turtlenecks

Welcome back to For Your Viewing Pleasure, where we take time out of the week to curate a set of photos from the K-pop landscape.

A little over a month remains of winter, which means there is still time to make the most of that chilly weather fashion. What is the perfect garment for keeping warm while also staying on your casual chic game? The answer is turtlenecks, at least according to your favorite stars. Take some inspiration from this week’s photos and bundle up until spring comes!

(skipped unrelated.....)

20170207_seoulbeats_choijinhyuk_singlesm

source : seoulbeats

• Like 1

find the culprit…and restore time

tunnel1-e1486576142246.png?w=620&h=274

OCN’s Tunnel may be the time-travelling drama that piques my interest a little more. In the latest teaser, Choi Jin Hyuk’s detective wonders whether catching the criminal he is after in his own time in modern day Seoul will help him return to his own era. It does make a rather intriguing concept but of course, there are tons of loopholes in that train of thought and it can’t be that simple… can it?

source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2017/02/08/find-the-culprit-and-restore-time/

• Like 1

@willenette

Thank you so much for the articles.  One of the articles mentioned that the time travel concept would still have  attraction,  though this concept  has become popular lately and used in many dramas.    Well it means  any new drama about time travel has a higher bar to jump over in order to make good ratings.   Since I have only seen two short teasers, I still have no idea what this drama ‘Tunnel’ looks like, though I liked both teasers.   But I noticed that, so far, only a few pictures of other casts were revealed and most of the released pictures have been about CJH. I’m not complaining. It was nice to see the Tunnel production team put an extra effort to publicize the image of CJH since it’s his comeback drama. 

haha now JHssi is 32 in Korea and 31 in west.  I think I will keep 31 for JHssi.  I think his birthday has to be in a western calendar since he is an entertainer.  You may be right since JHssi was born in 1986, he might belong in the older generation so he wants to have his birthday in both lunar(for private) and western(for his career).   You know he is ahjussi now.  haha  well okay  younger ahjussi  :)

It was nice to see many IGs lighted up for his birthday. I know this thread has been quiet for a long time but hopefully his future dramas will bring in some new soompi members.   Have a good day.  :)

• Like 1

Hi booha, thanks for sharing the captures from the Single magazine. NICE. I love his upcoming drama because the show focused a lot on the main character.  I love his acting style. It’s so natural that I can’t help but love him. :lol:

Choi Jin-hyuk pursues hooded man from past to future in Tunnel

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/02/choi-jin-hyuk-pursues-hooded-man-from-past-to-future-in-tunnel/