Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [completed JTBC Drama 2024]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

FTLY Daniel (another video clip )
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=jinhyuk&no=47860&page=1
Kjxmg8i.jpg
27ti1rZ.jpg
KPbteaw.jpg

eT2cI1u.jpg
Lz4ClMJ.jpg
rYaOhRi.jpg
YlEhv4c.jpg

cr to DC

@mdolphins    I’m very glad to hear CJH had a longer screen time. I definitely agree with you about Daniel /CJH’s looks.  He looked great and he will draw in a lot of female viewers.  FTLY is a remake and reading other comments it seems KFTLY follows pretty close to the first one.  I’m thinking TWFTLY made a big hit perhaps because it was able to create as many cliffhangers and plot twists(?).  But we know the main story line for KFTLY.  To me the only wild card in this drama is having CJH as the Daniel character.  This character isn’t quite the same as the original and if pdnim wants to raise the rating the Daniel character can be played many different ways.  Yesterday one of the news articles suggested FTLY could try to have a strong triangle love line to raise its rating.  It’s possible somebody in MBC might think the same thought.   I’m aware my comment sounds like it’s from a bubble but one article gave out so many flattering things about CJH that I couldn’t help myself being a bit optimistic.  haha  Now the wedding of the two leads is happening soon that hopefully we should soon see about the Daniel character unless CJH has a different plan or project in his mind.
PS  ‘ Casanova’   Me too! It’s hard for me to think of him with this word. I wonder if in Korea people think Daniel DJing is like Casanova-ing’??? haha

I think these screen shots are from EP3.   So Daniel’s last name is Pitt?  Is he somehow related to Brad Pitt?? I assume he’s not. His first name is obviously from Daniel Cremieux  and it seems he is doing promotion for the company.        (Daniel's height 186 weight  68)   haha 

nZCG8eT.jpg

p4Txzwa.jpg

MBC Morning News :FTLY
QSd5sYj.jpg
c3HT9JF.jpg

X9VRmSQ.jpg

cr to DC

CJH /Daniel Cremieux

(It's the last year article.)
Choi Jin hyuck to show off stylish airport fashion
rAG4d7X.jpg
[by Joy Kim] On August 29, Actor Choi jin hyuk's dandy airport fashion caught the paparazzi's camera. Choi was known to be on his way to New York for a meeting with Stephan Cremieux, owner of French and Boston mixed peppy brand, Daniele Cremieux.At the Incheon airport, Choi was in denim on denim fashion. With dark denim jeans, he matched with ligher denim jacket with check print detail at the collars and cuffs. For the accessories, he was wearing a pair of black sunglasses. With tight tanned skin, Choi Jin hyuk looked handsome and stylish. Meanwhile, Choi Jin hyuk will return to small screen in October with his new SBS drama The Heirs. (photo by Daniel Cremieux) http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=6314

Hello, I finally watched FTLY last night, but only up to episode 2. Will see if I can catch up with the rest of you guys in the main thread soon. CJH's screen time in the first 2 episodes was miserable to say the least. I think he appeared for less than 5 mins in each episode... but that's understandable since the story is focused on the main 2 leads at this point. I'm really hoping that it picks up, otherwise it doesn't do justice for our Hyuk-hyuk who is so gorgeous. He needs more screen time to melt more people's hearts. Haha. That said, I agree with everyone's comments on the drama at this point. The 2 Jangs are quite lovely and they bring a different feel to the show compared with the original FTLY. Both of them act much better than the Taiwanese main leads. Jang Nara is so sweet and tiny, I have this urge to want to cuddle and comfort her when she starts crying. I don't have much feels yet for Jang Hyuk's laugh though. LOL.
@booha, thanks so much for posting so many pics and videos of our Hyuk-hyuk. I don't think many people can carry off red pants well. But everything he wears just looks so stunning on him. That shirt that he's wearing on the MBC Morning News pics. I think I've seen him wear it on 2 other occasions already. At the EC Singapore FM, and at one of the DM Premieres just earlier. And that pair of studded shoes that he's wearing as part of airport fashion. I've seen him wear it a few times to various movie premieres and FMs at well. (OMG. I have become a CJH stalker!)

From what I've read so far, it seems like people are enjoying the drama. Comments on CJH have also generally been positive, even though he has such little screen time. Everyone wants to see more of him. He is such a lady killer, our Hyuk-Hyuk. :) 
Hugs to everyone.

Now DM made the 1,628,064 line (7/9) and (7/11), CJH will have another stage greeting with other cast members. More pictures of him!! It seems people are happy to know that Korean movie, DM came ahead of Transformer.
http://star.mbn.co.kr/view.php?no=980120&year=2014
From the news article: ‘ At present many overseas movies have dominated over Korean movies so DM brought back the pride of Korean movies and it became itself the divine move.’

This company, Harrison Tailor, made the suit for CJH in DM.
http://blog.naver.com/harrisonsuit/220055036195
1k0utra.jpg

UWoyU8S.jpg

ddurkBC.jpg

LdUhsr5.jpg

cr to DC

@Yeekrfan2  That’s a cute/funny one!    Not just a long lost brother but a long-long-lost one!  haha
celes80 said: This is so true! :)
Credit: dramatroll

Guest mdolphins

Awesome posts as usual everyone. I will catch up with you guys after I get some free time tomorrow to watch episode 4 of FTLY and write back to all of you. Take care chingus.

CGV activity: 《Challenge! 10" Movie King!》《도전! 10초 영퀴왕》 @booha I'm not sure about the name of this activity as I couldn't found the meaning of 영퀴 in dictionary.Activity Details: http://section.cgv.co.kr/event/QuizSurvival/quizwin.aspxCr.CGV via DCinsides Daum

@PolarisCat said: CGV activity: 《Challenge! 10" Movie King!》《도전! 10초 영퀴왕》 @booha I'm not sure about the name of this activity as I couldn't found the meaning of 영퀴 in dictionary.Activity Details: http://section.cgv.co.kr/event/QuizSurvival/quizwin.aspxCr.CGV via DCinsides Daum

Guest abcchin

Hey people! A lil busy thesedays! BRB I'll watch ep 3 & 4 now hahaha... the suit is pretty nice.. I'm referring to the one he's wearing above for DM.. well tailored exactly! Imagine he didn't style his hair up... woahh.. I think this is a plus point for CJH.. when he have his hair up he will look mature but when it's down and styled casually he looks extremely young. ;A;

tumblr_n8jcxs9koN1sme25po1_500.jpg

tumblr_n8gfzx7bv71sb0etco1_250.giftumblr_n8gfzx7bv71sb0etco2_250.gif

Thank you.. im a new fan of CJH and have been searching the internet to know more about this young man. I hope he does not become only a star but a great actor as well. I sense he is honest and humble person.

Thank you.. im a new fan of CJH and have been searching the internet to know more about this young man. I hope he does not become only a star but a great actor as well. I sense he is honest and humble person.

Hi @AliciaA‌! Welcome to the fandom of a CJH! Glad that you are here finally! Though I always in a lurking mode here, I'll try my best to update CJH's videos.

영퀴 It’s an abbreviation of a movie quiz ( 영화퀴즈) (퀴즈 is an English

word written in Korean. )    There are so many words likes this that I

myself ran into the same problems.   This is a DM promotional event by

CGV.   There are Event1 (도전! 10초 영퀴왕)( challenge! 10 seconds a movie

quiz king) and Event2. There is a live update (every hour) for the

list of people who participate in the game/ or event(?) and the winner. 

But one has to sign/login in order to find one’s status or something

like that.  I guess this is for the Koreans.

(translation) 

(001) CJH ‘Hello!

I’m (DM) CJH.’ DM will be premiered 7/3.   (003) ‘CGV is going to have a

very interesting event.’ (007) ‘For the prize 300,000 kwon, (010)

within 10 seconds intensely /fiercely, one has to find an answer:

(도전! 10초 영퀴왕) ( challenge! 10 seconds a movie quiz king).’   (014) CJH ‘

I’m going to give one quiz.’   (015) ‘You have to answer in 10 seconds.’ 

(017) ‘Here is a question.’  (017) Q ‘In DM, there are baeduk players

including me. (022) ‘In DM how many of these famous baeduk players

are there ?’   (025) ‘Ah! Is it too difficult? ’ (026) ‘After this,

there is the DM preview which has a hint. So please try to check it

out!’   (029) ‘DM fighting!’

%7Boption%7D

Thanks @booha Yep I guessed it should be an English word in Korean! They really try very hard to promo DM! Btw, a great news! DM has reached 2millions audiences at 16:00 on 12/7

(Korea Time)!! It is the first 19+ movie to exceed 200millions in 10days! It has broken the record of "Uncle" (Won Bin as cast) and "New World" which were classified as 19+ movie as well.

Congrats!

=D>