Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [completed JTBC Drama 2024]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

@Yeekrfan2   You posted many then. Some funny like this one. It was so hilarious and it still is hilarious.   haha   CJH is a handsome man yet he can make so many amusing expressions.  It is still fun to rummage through his pictures like his old water skiing pictures you posted.   They are great!!!    
WONJOO    

Guest mdolphins

Tita Balanjiu said: I would really appreciate if you can do the thread for My Daughter The Flower. I love this drama somuch with CJH  on every episodes.Pls do it for us who needs the Eng Sub.

Guest mdolphins

Ihjj said: @Yeekrfan2‌ Oh the heartahce...did you have to rip my heart to pieces...again? Lol. I really miss Kim Won. Sigh. My favorite Jin Hyuk character. Maybe I have a thing for cold men. I wish it was Ji Hyo in Heirs instead. Lol. I don't like the actress they chose to play Hyun Joo. Her acting has no life. And after seeing her in Wild Romance I can't shed that image of hers, the mysterious, ero friend. XD. Oh dearest Won, let me be yours. Lol. Btw, I'm loving Jin Hyuk's hair now in EC. I didn't like the frizzy hair in the beginning.

@Ihjj   I'm glad to hear you ventured into INR.  Right  He had a different hair style. But my taste about man's hair is in a limited range of good, average and bad so I put the good stamp on his forehead for the hair.  haha   What do you think about his blazing red jacket!!!   I have a mixed feeling about his opposite lead so I wasn't that unhappy the relationship with her broke off. Besides the end of that relationship gave the opportunity for him to act a sad brooding way with teary eyes. Your new signature is awesome.  I can clearly see  your current state of mind. hehe   Enjoy the happy ride with CJH!!

PS  I skipped Heirs because the drama was a bit too young for me. That was why I didn't watch GFB at the beginning. It looked like the drama was targeting much younger audiences and it was except GWR part,      But I read some  comments in Heirs and it seemed the drama was good if one liked that sort of thing. At least LMH and PSH can act well.  Heirs was my first experience in the drama thread.  I was quite shocked how much stuff dumped on the thread each day but it was an interesting experience for me. 

@poire9219    Sorry  Though an interesting posting you left behind  ((°-°))   ^^O^^  ㅎㅎㅎ

I know you don't mind posting it here. EC thread moved so fast and some of the postings were hard find again.  Thank you
@Yeerkrfan2  said  
@anannanann chingu!    Miss you in this thread why takes so long...please catch up faster and looking forward to your awesome MVs!  Our HyukHyuk is so awesome here you shouldn't miss it at all! 

Ain't he freakin' cute! Miss his mischievous smiles so much lately!
Credit aweenerz
tumblr_n1rp3yIyxA1sj7ro0o1_400.giftumblr_n1rp3yIyxA1sj7ro0o2_400.giftumblr_n1rp3yIyxA1sj7ro0o3_400.gif

@mdolphins said: Ihjj said: @Yeekrfan2‌ Oh the heartahce...did you have to rip my heart to pieces...again? Lol. I really miss Kim Won. Sigh. My favorite Jin Hyuk character. Maybe I have a thing for cold men. I wish it was Ji Hyo in Heirs instead. Lol. I don't like the actress they chose to play Hyun Joo. Her acting has no life. And after seeing her in Wild Romance I can't shed that image of hers, the mysterious, ero friend. XD. Oh dearest Won, let me be yours. Lol. Btw, I'm loving Jin Hyuk's hair now in EC. I didn't like the frizzy hair in the beginning.

Guest mdolphins

booha said: @mdolphins said: Ihjj said: @Yeekrfan2‌ Oh the heartahce...did you have to rip my heart to pieces...again? Lol. I really miss Kim Won. Sigh. My favorite Jin Hyuk character. Maybe I have a thing for cold men. I wish it was Ji Hyo in Heirs instead. Lol. I don't like the actress they chose to play Hyun Joo. Her acting has no life. And after seeing her in Wild Romance I can't shed that image of hers, the mysterious, ero friend. XD. Oh dearest Won, let me be yours. Lol. Btw, I'm loving Jin Hyuk's hair now in EC. I didn't like the frizzy hair in the beginning.

Guest Mishiellie

mail3227 said: Hello everyone. This is my first time to post in this thread. I just want to acknowledge how great an actor choi jin hyuk. I first noticed him in GFB. I thought he's great there plus so handsome. I was not able to see heirs bcoz of personal reason. Lol. Pls don't get mad at me. But i will try just to see choi jin hyuk. I didn't even know that he can sing, and he sings well. He has a very original voice, so manly and so sexy voice. I've been listening to his songs for eternity already. I hope he can record an album soon. i'm following ER now, and i can say that i am swayed by his acting. He melts my heart when he cries, but stirs my heart when he smiles. When he pouts, he is the cutest. Of course just second to baby gook in cuteness. I hope to see him in more dramas and i hope award winning bodies in korea will come to acknowledge his acting. Sorry for my long post.

Lol. I actually liked what JH wore in Heirs (minus the skinny pants.) Better than what LMH wore. Lol. Yeah the make up artists need to lay off pink lip stick on guys. At least make it less obvious. Lol.

JH looked his best in Heirs in my opinion. He looks good now too.

class="entry-title single-title"“Emergency Couple” Episode 17 Favorite Shots

by Goodange@Couch Kimchi

9blursm_zps44faf379.jpg~original10blursm_zps3a30ea26.jpg~original11sm_zpseb648ce6.jpg~original12blursm_zps9b0ee081.jpg~original

The cinematography in EC is very stunning and really loves their framing of scenes and characters through different angles like windows and behind bookcase & storages. They have framed them nicely and it just bring out those poignant feels especially in CM apartment, always love the window scenes with the bokeh lighting as the background.

I've noticed for some times now that HyukHyuk does not have a flawless complexion in his youth, he must have an acne breakout on his cheeks caused he does have very light acne scars on his face now especially the 1st photo.

Mishiellie said: mail3227 said: Hello everyone. This is my first time to post in this thread. I just want to acknowledge how great an actor choi jin hyuk. I first noticed him in GFB. I thought he's great there plus so handsome. I was not able to see heirs bcoz of personal reason. Lol. Pls don't get mad at me. But i will try just to see choi jin hyuk. I didn't even know that he can sing, and he sings well. He has a very original voice, so manly and so sexy voice. I've been listening to his songs for eternity already. I hope he can record an album soon. i'm following ER now, and i can say that i am swayed by his acting. He melts my heart when he cries, but stirs my heart when he smiles. When he pouts, he is the cutest. Of course just second to baby gook in cuteness. I hope to see him in more dramas and i hope award winning bodies in korea will come to acknowledge his acting. Sorry for my long post.