Hey! Say! Jump (je's New Group)

Guest __daanii.

Guest july-eighth

Hmm, I'm not completely sure if I like Jounetsu JUMP yet.

When watching performances, I always think it's a bit weird to see them doing the whole ABC jump thing.

Actually, the thing I find in need of most address is... what happened to your hair Hikaru? I miss the black color!

Hehe, Chinen is starting to look more his age. He just needs his height to catch up, but I feel like when that day comes, it would make most HSJ fans sad. :lol:

Oh yeah! I also heard HS7 performed HSB's Suriru at their recent concert. I'm not necessarily looking forward to the shirtlessness, but the song is great, so...

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest monaero

Seeing them do the ABC launch on Chinen made me really sad. It was like watching them toss a baby lol. I'm definitely not really liking the brown hair on Hikaru or Takaki's super light brown.

Hehe, Chinen is starting to look more his age. He just needs his height to catch up, but I feel like when that day comes, it would make most HSJ fans sad. :lol:

I think he's the next Nishikido. He'll stay small for maybe (hopefully) another year or two, then shoot up unexpectedly. For me, it will be less heartbreaking than when his voice changed. I almost started crying when I heard his new voice...... like I did when Yabu's voice broke lol.

OH! I miss Hey!Say!Jump~ a lot!

I got to know about them when I watched Gokusen 3.

There's Yuya in it and I love him being the Yamato that he is!<3

Then just after I watched Gokusen 3 that I also watched Tantei Gakuen Q.

There I met Yamada and immediately fell in love with him.Nah!

When I watched Nobuta Produce, I found Yuto and he was so adorable in there being Kame's younger bro.

I must admit I'm too old for Yamada and Yuto but I can't help it.

They're too adorable not to like.*insert evilgrin*

I love all of them in Mayonaka song. HOT!

I'ma SHINee fan too and I certainly agree that KOreans are just tall.

HSJ and SHINee are just of the same age but I think they totally differ in their genres.

Nah! I always have this thought in mind that if only Yamada is tall.

He's difinitely the hottest!Haha!

Sharing some pics of the boys.

potatoaprilpg2102co2.jpg

2156855326_9344fb2ab5.jpg

6bd77bf2b2f970_full.jpg

246e86effe9143467b0e2a64c04801471227307642_full.jpg

e2684a1584f11325bb0a4d8906da04ab1235282317_full.jpg

HeySayJUMP-2009Calendar005.jpg

Guest Vivichi

I don't know, Japanese people, for the most part, have very good height genes. They are all going to be 5'5"+ by the time they are 17 up.

I really want to know how Chinen will grow up to be like. Chinen's voice was so cute, im still not use to his voice now. I hope it improves... x(

Yama-chaann ♥

I think we must accept it now that their voices are changing.

That's puberty. Chinen has a great voice and hearing him now is kinda weird.

But I know we'll get used to it by then. Also, I observed Chinen is taller now.

He's as tall as Yamada. Nah! Even though they're not that tall, they're HOT!LOL

Guest Vivichi

They must GROWWWW TALLERR! And get buff. so they can look as hot as NEWS. x]

^ Yea, I think you are right. I started listening to them after Yabu's voice hit puberty, so it was never a surprise. What was surprising was his voice before.

Ah, I always wished I was older, but not anymore because HSJ are all older then me except Ryutaro. ♥

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Red-Panda-Chan

I can't wait to see what they'll be like when they get older!

I mean really they're already wonderful but they could get

even more wonderful! CX

I've just recently become a fan of HSJ and they are so cool/cute!

Strangely enough I've got a poster of them since last year [actually no my Japanese

friend gave me the poster coz she knows I like Kattun (ish) but on the other side is HSJ]

I decided to change it as I have decided I like HSJ more!!!

Chinen being a big Ohno fan got me into HSJ (does this consider as being bias?)

any recommended vids for me to watch?

Guest Chocopie.

I've just recently become a fan of HSJ and they are so cool/cute!

Strangely enough I've got a poster of them since last year [actually no my Japanese

friend gave me the poster coz she knows I like Kattun (ish) but on the other side is HSJ]

I decided to change it as I have decided I like HSJ more!!!

Chinen being a big Ohno fan got me into HSJ (does this consider as being bias?)

any recommended vids for me to watch?

You can watch their Jumping Tour concert! It's sub on youtube! And of course you should watch the making of their videos <3.

I gotten so used to Chinen's new voice that when I went back to watch Ultra Music Power mv i was like "woahhh~" when i heard his old cute high voice xD.

Guest grac3

i'm really new to this group, and i was totally shocked when i went back to watch Yabu's old videos. he was so absolutely tiny then! :o

and the same goes for Chinen's voice. i was shocked when i listened to the Hey!Say!7(temp group) songs xD

Yuto was super adorable and tiny when he was younger too.not that he isn't cute now, but he was so TINY.just like how tiny Yabu was then.lol.

but my fav's still Yamada ^^

does anyone know if there's an international forum around? thanks :D

Guest Chocopie.

What?? Is it true Hey! Say! JUMP are releasing a new single May 19? Can someone confirm this?

Guest n3squ!ck

i've been a hey!say!jump fan for over a year now . . . but i havent been really updated with their songs as of lately. are they still split into the two sub groups ): ? i've seen a lot of HEY!SAY!7 . . dont get me wrong, i love them all . . but i wanna see more of HEY!SAY!BEST , or i don't know a combination ?! more group performances. ): everyones busy doing their own thing . i rarely see inoo & arioka ! i love daiki. yabu & hikaru do a lot of appearances and things together . . you always see yamada, yuto & ryutaro on shows . . HS7 have been doing a lot of perfs. BLAH. keito ?!?!

Any hints of a NEW MUSIC VIDEO, or SONG yet?

Guest Vivichi

i've been a hey!say!jump fan for over a year now . . . but i havent been really updated with their songs as of lately. are they still split into the two sub groups ): ? i've seen a lot of HEY!SAY!7 . . dont get me wrong, i love them all . . but i wanna see more of HEY!SAY!BEST , or i don't know a combination ?! more group performances. ): everyones busy doing their own thing . i rarely see inoo & arioka ! i love daiki. yabu & hikaru do a lot of appearances and things together . . you always see yamada, yuto & ryutaro on shows . . HS7 have been doing a lot of perfs. BLAH. keito ?!?!

Any hints of a NEW MUSIC VIDEO, or SONG yet?

They have a new song Jounetsu JUMP. No new CD releases yet. They aren't split but they are doing a lot of side shows. Daiki recently appeared in a new drama with Chinen, Yamada and Yuto called Scrap Teacher, if you want to look that up. Yabu and Hikari have their own show Hi Hey Say, so you can't blame them for appearing so much. Also Yamada, Yuto and Ryutaro have their own show called Showa Hey Say. But that recently was replaced by School kakumei which stars Chinen, Yamada and Hikari. Inoo, i heard is a college student now, so maybe he is taking it down low? They just finished a DVD of their tour JUMPING TOUR 08-09. Its on youtube if you want to watch it.

Guest HikariNoNiji

@ kissez* If you take Ryutaro with you, you should take his younger brother too xD That kid is just too cute for his own goodness.

Personally I like the fact that Chinen's voice is changing so rapidly. It means their songs can be more mature. (I liked Your seed and Mayonaka no Shadow boy because they are more mature than Dreams come true and Ultra Music Power. Though I like those two too O_o) Its very simulair to Yabu's voice change. They both were the 'angels' of JE because of their high voices, but I like Yabu's voice as it is now, and same goes for Chinens. I heard it at their new DVD and in amazed me how good it sounds for a boy who just hit his puberty. (Oh well.. He still doesn't look like it, when I fist same him I though he was nine or something. Now I would give him the age of eleven. XD)

I liked Jounetsu JUMP don't get me wrong, its upbeat and sticks with you, but it kind of dissapointed me that its yet again such a 'kiddy' song. HEY!SAY!BEST sounds so childish in it, while their voices are ready for more matures songs (especially Hikaru's voice, damn, for a second I thought I was listening to Kamenashi).

The fact that it isn't released yet makes me think that its just a side track on a new single, or that MAYBE there FINALLY will be a debut album... (God I hope so, I'm waiting for over almost a year now x_x and my Mayonaka single gets boring by now)

About their new hair. I like Hikaru's brown. But I think Yuya's hair could be a tad darker... O_o ...

Oh well, enough blabbering. Just love the guys 8D

• 4 weeks later...
Guest JACKiiEx33

Wowow~ o-o. I'm younger than Ryutaro by 2 months.

I love Chinen but my favourite would still be Daiki! (:

And omgg. TT.TT .. their legs look better than mine. Haha`

And this might be a bit off topic but if you think they're too young, you should see Sweety. They're a korean girl group that consists of 9 members and the oldest girl is Ryutaro's age. And guess how old the youngest one is?

*drum roll* .. She's a preschooler standing at the too young age of 7.

Hollyy! :crazy: When I was 7, I just figured out that sticking crayons up your nose wasn't a good idea.

My favourite picture ever! :lol: :

DaikiandYuto2.jpg

***Edit: Wow, this thread is kind of dead. 0.0 --- Last post: May 15th. LOLOOLLL.

Guest cosmicbeat.

Gah, Yamada. <3 He's so cute. I want to take him home with me. + He's only 6months or so older then me. HEHEHE >=D

Guest grac3

^ Yamada's mine! XDD

i think i'm liking Jounetsu Jump more and more :)

addicted to Yamada's "Asia no Yoru" too! xD

Archived