{yg} Official Seungri Thread! (승리) Seungri

Guest xxUntilwhenever

Goodness...his is major jailbait right now.

Lol! yes!

Oh, I'm a new fan to SeungRi too. Wasn't much of a big bang fan, but I came across Strong Baby and was like "Omg! That guy is so hot!" so I had to search him up :D

HE IS SO ADORABLE!

I kept on going "Omg, he is SO NOT younger than me!" one minor reason being I'm used to everyone being older than me another that hes just too hot to be my age. I thought he'd be like 20+. Well then again, hes only about half a month younger than me... still x.x

And @Vietsoul

THANK YOU. That picture is so hot.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest notyours236

[REQUEST]

Hey ya!

I'm looking for a picture of Seungri that was taken awhile ago, I think last year?

I believe it was a whole Big Bang photo shoot for this magazine, and there were individual shots for each member.

I remember seeing Seungri in this dark gray-colored or navy-colored suit with a pretty dark backdrop. You could only see the top part of him, sicne it was a pretty close-up shot.

If anyone has this picture in good quality, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance,

notyours236

Guest speedingcars

[REQUEST]

Hey ya!

I'm looking for a picture of Seungri that was taken awhile ago, I think last year?

I believe it was a whole Big Bang photo shoot for this magazine, and there were individual shots for each member.

I remember seeing Seungri in this dark gray-colored or navy-colored suit with a pretty dark backdrop. You could only see the top part of him, sicne it was a pretty close-up shot.

If anyone has this picture in good quality, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance,

notyours236

91215451hd3.jpg

Is that what you're looking for?

Guest notyours236

Thank you for posting that, it's really nice, but it's not the one I was looking for.

I just found this on google, but I remember someone posting a whole set of BIG BANG shooting for this magazine, and I'm looking for that picture below. The picture was much bigger and in much better quality. I hope this helps!!!

85e3a60c40395bc54a4a229ch1.th.jpg

If you can't see it, here's another link:

http://img125.imageshack.us/my.php?image=8...54a4a229ch1.jpg

Thank you for searching it for me. I appreciate it.

Guest SilentReader

91215451hd3.jpg

Is that what you're looking for?

hey there.. the photo might not be what she's looking for..but coincidentally, i've been searching for it!

glad you posted and of course, i'm taking it. Thanks ~ :D

Guest laiza29

i first noticed him in WONDERBOYS, before i dont pay interest in bigbang but after i saw him, i went crazy,searching for their videos especially videos of seungri. and then i found the happy shares with yoon ah, and i saw that he was so cute!, i love his dark circles..^___^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest XxElmyraxX

When he came out with Strong Baby...I was like WHOA. Never knew he could change so drasticly!

Sex appeal went up >w>

But he's always gonna be the cute little baby boy...since well he did a great job in WonderBoys xD

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ditayzn

Wah, Seung Ri Oppa. :)

I miss the OLD Seung Ri, with the hoodies, semi-skinny jeans. LOL

But I'm okay with it, as long as he's happy. (BWAHAHA!)

Well, The Song Strong baby is pretty catchy too..

ANYWHO,

I wish that he gets better and better day by day.

When will he ever come to Indonesia?

We're waiting for you.

Seung Ri 파이팅!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

SARANGHAE SEUNGRI OPPA :DDDD

thanks for sharing pics, guys :) altho, i kinda expected this thread would be MUCH BIGGER !!!!

since, Baby does a lot of fan service, it wouldn't be surprising if VIPs spazz abt him XDD

well, anyway, ill be back with a spam :DDD

YEAY !!!

he looked good in their ggg perf in M.Station btw :]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest gothique05emo

doesn anyone of you hav the picture of seungri and the teddy bear XD

if i remember thers 3 of those i rili want that pic for my cushion :P

and also the picture where he is holding a flower :P

Guest Tiffany1430265366

It seems like he was this cute little boy yesterday and today he's this sexy beast. ahaha got to love him (;

• 3 weeks later...

Archived