• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest rino2k9

Seungri hyung is a strong baby ^_^

Of course, he's the best in my mind!

It seems he's not very, very famous like leader G-Dragon, but he's really worthy loving..

I love him more than my brother (though I haven't had any brother ^^).. By everything I know about him...

It's so amazing. And I always have a dream inside of me. and I feel self-confidence with that dream...

Guest rino2k9

wow... I watched Family Outing.. And I like episode 64.. Seungri hyung is so cool when he join the Family..

Everything he bought at market was so "nice" :D hahaa

Those pictures may be not more beautiful like others, but he looked so cute in that shirt

Guest rino2k9

Hi everyone ,

Maybe something you're seeing is very, very familiar in your mind, but one more time I want to say everyone "Happiness to be a V.I.P", even though people have known..

I like BigBang, specially Seungri hyung.. So, I will tell about him more, my feeling to hyung...

Why do you ask me that I like Big Bang?

I answered that there is only one our tune I've heard that I like their songs, only one look that I loved each member

You asked me that why I like the leader G-Dragon?

I replied that his comments talented, handsome, stealing my heart, there is a sensitive soul, and over all is a man responsible for its members, the group, with junior and both the Chairman Yang.

You asked me that why I like Daesung?

Comments because he is the most radiant smile in the Big Bang, is always mixed role at his jokes even the most tired, always trying to perform with members although only duct and then leg pain, so people are not worried about you, did not know others envious.

You ask me why I like TOP?

Because his comments are not only attractive, but a rapper deepest inside beyond her cool as a guy he is ..... Always Biggo Dae learning phase for the role, there are gestures shy but very cute, you just look at him only one you will not forget his smile

You asked me that why I like Tae yang?

I answered that because he has speed in feet dancing god Big Bang, the human eyes gently, smile sun block, vocals fooled others, on stage you could see him very confidence in front of female dancers, but in fact, he was just an unprecedented dating ....... I love him because he is my good friend.

You asked me that why I like Seung ri?

I answered that Ri is a maknae, he always is in my mind. he always tried hard to be more opportunities, if no confidence and daring I can't know him in my life..

Everything I said is only on Internet.. It's popular. It belongs to a V.I.P or some V.I.Ps - who I haven't know anything about them. I copy what they said, to start a topic and continue with my feeling..

Last year, I didn't have some special feelings. I didn't like BigBang specially. I only knew they are a idol group. But one time, I saw "Strong baby". And I died at once. Then, I started to watch BigBang's MV, BigBang Documentary..

Then while I was watching BigBang documentary episode 11, when Seungri eliminated and cried, I were almost crying, the first time for an idol..

He's more confident more wonderful.. His songs have become my favorite hits. I like Family Outing ep 64 because Seungri hyung appears on that. With me, he's more wonderful than leader G-Dragon or Ji Hoo sunbae... (sorry for G-D & Ji Hoo sunbae's fans).. He's a strong maknae...

Because of Seungri hyung, I have loved Korea more than Japan.. I decided to learn Korean, instead of Japanese..

Because of Seungri hyung, I want to be self-confidence more. Confidence can make us have everything what we want. Like Seungri, with confidence, he became a superstar.

Because of Seungri hyung, I want to come to Korea one time, only a few weeks, but I decide to come to YG Entertainment. It's really!.. I will do that ...

Because of Seungri hyung, I know I am only usual, not special, but I know I always wanna have a dream right inside of me. I think with dreams, we can have objects in the life. I don't know what talents I have, but I believe I will touch my dream. Oh! I forget to say. My dream is to be with Seungri hyung. At that time, I will want to stop the time, to be with him forever..

Last words are what I think, what I wanna say from the bottom of my heart.. I hope everyone will be happy when seeing this..

Guest rino2k9

Seungri hyung is no.1! Maknae! Hwaiting!

Hyung is so cool that I can't believe we are the same human :o

Because of seungri hyung, I like Korea more than Japan - the country I liked until I was a grade 1 pupil... And I like learning Korean, instead of Japanense...

Because of Seungri hyung, I want to be more self-confidence. Just like him! With confidence and daring, he has become a super star...

Because of Seungri hyung, I really, really want to come to Korea one time, and I will come to YG Entertainment.. :D

Because of Seungri hyung, I always keep the fire burning of my heart..

Because of Seungri hyung, I notice I am nicer!

Because of Seungri hyung, I can do everything...

Only his ears can hear me... that I wanna be with him... At that time, I want to stop the time, to be with him forever... ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest shinhdeplol

remember Seungri's famous tuna cake? people @ DCVI tried to do it in Seungri's styles LOL and here are the outcomes

usbr2li2fo75z4qth5e.jpg

vyjeq9wyx49dhhz5hc1d.jpg

C: 쏘쏘쿨 @ DCVI

i find them really cute ^^

Archived