Updated! Asian Celebrities That Look Crazy Alike!

Guest singerchick

Guest you&me.

Zhang Ziyi and Tong Yao'

omg. i was uber speechless. im like YO THAT SERIOUSLY IS LIKE THE SAME PERSON.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Timmy84

scary liu shi shi and liu yi fei look totally like twin and worse surname also same. are they related?

Guest lidomochi

O_O yeah yeah they do look alike!thats kind of weird.but like they say,we all have a "twin".

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

omg yeah they all look so alike! i can't vote! haha they all look so similar it's crazy! haha

Guest lalaleidy

I was watching this korean movie of Kim Jae Won and it reminded me of Nicholas Teo. I was like, Nick is Taiwanese rightt? That couldn't possibly be him. :)) They look super alike. and the rest looks very much alike, too. I can't even recognize one from the other. amazing.

Guest p1nchmycheeks

Wow...

and it's freakier when two people look so much alike but one is soooo famous and the other is like...."never heard before"

as in the case of Zhang ziyi and Tong Yao.

Guest LH<3

wow that's pretty scary. when i saw Smiling Pasta, i thought he looked so much like the main character in Wonderful Life. They both got the same bright smile too

Archived