Updated! Asian Celebrities That Look Crazy Alike!

Guest singerchick

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cantthinkofaname

damn, no wonder why other ethnicity says that all asians looks alike LOL jk

but wow...they do look alike...amazingly scary

• 1 month later...
Guest Awakendreamer

I don't know if they really look that much alike but when I was Jejoongwon's poster, I immediately thought the Korean actor, Park Yong Woo reminded me of Hong Kong's Kong Wah.

Sorry for the bad pictures:

Park Yong Woo from Jejoongwon

ParkYongWoo.jpg

Kong Wah

KongWah.jpg

Guest Awakendreamer

Currently watching Japan's Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge Live Action with Oomasa Aya as Sunako-chan when I suddenly flashed back to Hong Kong's Blade Heart Bad girl Sima Ping Ting actress, Yang Xue.

Here are their pictures for comparison. Sorry I couldn't find a bigger picture of Oomasa Aya but I think this particular picture shows their resemblance better.

Japan's Oomasa Aya

OomasaAya.jpg

Beijing's Yang Xue

YangXue.jpg

And as I was looking for pictures of Oomasa Aya, I found this entry on jicachan.livejournal.com saying that Oomasa Aya reminded her of Hong Kong's Kate Tsui.

Oomasa Aya

OomasaAyaSunakoChan.jpg

Kate Tsui

KateTsui.jpg

^ yeah that Chinese actress...I was thinking sunako looks super familiar.

and at the time I was crazy with News...I was at a restaurant and saw Chen Yi....i was like Kusano's taiwanese?

Zhang Ziyi and Tong Yao

Liu Yi Fei and Liu Shi Shi

these two were a real shocker to me. they look so much alike it was kind of scary. as for kimura takuya and wonbin, i've always thought that they looked alike since i'm a fan of both.

Archived