[Variety] Happy Together Season Three 해피투게더 시즌3

Guest rkxo

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest riehae

I saw a recent episode the one with Heechul and of course it was hilarious and funny.

I want to see another episode with Heechul.

Hopefully they guest him again.

YJS got to see and have a closer look at how great Heechul is in variety shows.

Guest fredinsac

which episodes were the ones where they had like elementary school reunions? I saw the micky yoochun and heechul ones on youtube but couldn't find anymore after those two.

HT will change to the new timeslot from Saturday 16 May (unsubbed), only episodes from 23 May onwards will be English-subbed.

However, with this new shift in time, there won't be any more re-runs, based on what I have checked from KBS World . . . . (for now).

Correction . .

KBS World is showing the English-subbed version of the MC Mong/Lee Su Guen/Son Dam Bi episode (E95) now.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest theLEGEND

anyone have the episode where Park yong ha & Park ye jin were guests? what episode & date was it & with eng sub?

It's Happy Together Ep.83 (090129). I don't think it was subbed though so you won't find any eng subs floating around.

Guest riehae

Wow.

This show has been on for 3 seasons already.

Hope they cast more Suju members.

Heechul and Kangin have been here before but I also want the other members.

Archived