and they only had one album

who knows what would happened to their next comeback

kara is talented. they just need more promotion

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest smile-jw

wtf...calling them failures.

I dont think they are failures..but they just arent as popular as other groups.

They still are popular though..They have plenty and plenty of fans.

Guest kiwistar

Blame the management companies for not promoting them right -_-

I think a few of the "failures" are talented and some of the "success" groups not to be.

It's all about PROMOTION PROMOTION!!

Even if they start off bad, they may gain success later [like Shinhwa did. They didn't get that much popularity until the past few years, and are now arguably one of the top, if not the top groups today]

And even if they're successful now, it might dwindle out.

"Failure" and "Success" are strong words, but I agree that the ent. companies of the success groups did very well in promotion, and that reflects their popularity

Guest jasmine_korea

Well talking about Kara...i think they are good looking and all but to be honest, their live performances were so not professional to me. Yeah we say they shouldn't compare them with the others but this is how it goes in the industry, if they are not as good as the others then they will consider the failure. I think out of 4 of them only one could really sing.

I really don't mean to bash them, i think it's the truth.

Guest -x.smile.31

although they didn't have the best year, i wouldn't call them

failures. KARA and Battle do have the talent and potential,

but it's just that their companies need to promote them MORE!

Guest kriza_09

i'm not a fan of either KARA or BATTLE..

shinhwa's 1st album was a total failure.. they were labeled failure while groups such as H.O.T, S.E.S, Sechkies, GOD, finKL were labeled successful...

but look at shinhwa now.. they're still going strong.. i don't see any of the so-called successful groups at that time still exist now..

Guest wlimilk

i personally like KARA too i do agree with you on all factors.

Ariang was a bit harsh but i guess thats the music world

what im wondering is what the singers would feel right now..

Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

may i ask,where's SS501? lol

DSP definitely lacks promotion on their artists,well,except the old Fin.KL days

i knew they were in Japan for promoting their j-pop singles,then come back to Korea right now,but who really notice?

i heard DSP hired a new mean boss for not too far ago,maybe its the reason Kara doesnt get enough promotion

i maybe wrong :P

Guest YamaSushi7

I happen to like Kara~

They will never be failures to me ><

That was a little harsh with how they put it...

They must get noticed~! >:X Lol

Whatt

FAILURES? How can you call them failures if they are still in the music biz, sure they're not as successful as the other groups but they can still gain momentum. I SORT OF agree with the article cause they need to find *something* that'll set them apart from others, but they can do that in time and w/ better promotion.

They still just need to find themselves and what'll work for them For instance, BIG BANG released a crapload of albums/singles (never seen so many before!) in just ONE YEAR when there's artists that have been in the music industry for 5years+ and still only have like.. 3 albums out only. They did well but still didn't find their true identity yet until~ they released their always mini album and their song LIES got them to the top and it was at the end of this year. So I think they still have a chance, I mean come on. Those groups just debuted this year.

anyway, isn't Arirang one of those popular companies/station/whatever (no clue what they are really) so this is a bit too controversial for them to say stuff like that. they're def. gonna get negative feedback and lose audience =O calling out the members for being untalented and such. x____x"

EDIT:

I just watched the video. ohhhh that's what they meant by lacking musical talent.

K, I kinda agree on that :X most idol groups are geared mostly on *looks* instead of *talent*. Yes they are decent in vocal abilities, but not GREAT. Seriously, if you look at some of the groups and think to yourself "will he/she do well singing solo?" your answer would most likely be no right? They sound good together because one member will make up for another member who is lacking.

I'm not saying all idol groups are like this, but most.

Guest aikoo_XD

yea i gotta admit that was pretty rude on how they talked about Kara and Battle lacked creativeness and singing skill...i mean come on...look at sunghee she's amazing at singing...!!!!! like if they were promoted more by their companies they would've been really really popular too!!!....and besides its only the beginning for them...

Guest fallenbroke

They're not failures , maybe in the eyes of these people but not us . <_<

There's always room for improvement and I think it's too soon for them to say that they're failures . :)

Guest nanjiyoun

who are they to judge if theyre failing or not?

KARA and Battle both have a lot of fans

they trained very hard to debut

this article is just.. wow;

Guest lyly_flower2000

Failure? It doesn't make sense anymore.

Kara does have talent and singing skills.

I'm not their huge fan but I do like their songs or clips.

They are really good in singing, dancing or blending their voice together.

The most thing they need now is more promotion from their company.

The ridiculous article!

Guest vt__hunnii

This is a really rude article -.-"

KARA and BATTLE are NOT failures, just not as popular as WG, Big Bang, SNSD, and FTI

THEY DO HAVE MUSICAL TALENT -_____-;;

and they are not trying to copy Fin.K.L and Shinhwa! O___O

Kara is just simply labelled 2nd Fin.K.L becasue they're the 2nd girl froup from the label

and Battle since they were picked by Shinhwa themselves ><

Archived