Arirang Labels Kara And Battle As "not Successful"

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

some of the reasons why they considered them "failures" were due to 1] "Lack of Musical Skills", 2] "Lack of Musical creativity", and 3] "Interest in 'short -term' success"

ok.

this article made me mad

WTF? LACK OF MUSICAL SKILLS?

kara and battle oozes with musical talent

i think its true that they are less successful but

branding them as lacking musical skills really makes me mad :angry:

Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

too me,failures are Cats,Baby VOX Re.v,Tacyhon,(may spell it wrong),etc

KARA just not as popular as other groups,their company is so ........

well you mean what i say

support battle and KARA as well :)

Guest tammywammy

i'm a big fan of wg.. i loved karas music when they debuted. Sunghee has an amazing voice, but people don't realize that.

I think this article is bs, but kind of true.. in "arirang" eyes, they're not successful because they don't promote as much as snsd, and other "successful" artists... kara and battle only had like 2 singles and 1 album.

Guest fantasy21

Even though it's the truth that is so rude to say kara and Battle are failures.. god

" if your not going to say something nice don't say anything at all "

that goes for tv programs

Guest twinkle_l0ve

^ exactly, its the truth..

i agree with what the article says

they're not failues, they're just not as successful.. i think they need more promotion activities and such

kara and battle is less successful compared with others like Big Bang, FTI, WG etc etc..

but less successful does not mean they're failures or make them a failure.

<_<

the article was so wrong...

the article is so mean...

KARA battle have a good talent...

and it is not band to be introduced as the second .....

its just that other companies are famous before they produced there talent...

those companies is more known because of their previous talents...

Guest shawty_says

This video was so unnecessary. Battle and KARA have so much talent, guess they've never heard Sung Hee sing. To me she's the best out of all the girl groups that debuted this year. Both of these groups have disadvantages that other groups didn't have. They're labeled as the 2nd whatever, and they're from companies whose promotion strategies aren't as good. Also, WG and SNSD's debut was so anticipated already. I doubt anybody even heard of KARA before they debuted.

I find it funny how Arirang just came out and said how some groups were failures.

Battle boys are talented, it's just Good Ent isn't very good with promoting them. They did some activities in China I believe. Not a good move. I think Good Ent should have kept them in Korea so more people would know about them, then expose them to overseas audiences. That way, there would already be a fairly strong fanbase when they return instead of having to compete with all these newer groups for fans. What am I saying..... this probably makes no sense. Moving on.

Kara, I don't know. They didn't stand out to me. So Nyeo Shi Dae and Wonder Girls caught my attention but not Kara. Probably due to promotion again. I've got a friend who's a fan of SS501 and she always says how DSP sucks. Naming them the second FinKL probably didn't help either since that's what the fans expected and that wasn't delivered.

Calling these 2 groups failures is a little harsh, but it's true that they aren't as successful as other new groups.

On another note, I absolutely love how they said groups were fading except Dong Bang Shin Gi. Arirang loves Dong Bang and they make it so obvious, haha, but I can't blame them. Dong Bang Shin Gi fighting!!

Guest killjadeskye

It's true that they're not as successful as the other bands. They should appear more often in variety shows to gain more popularity. But the article is a bit harsh.

The only reason Battle is not successful is because lack of promotion activity. They're good, but if I'm not mistaken, they don't even have a proper album yet. It's not Battle's fault, it's Good Ent.'s fault.

I prefer KARA's singing compared to SNSD though overall I still like SNSD. KARA's talented, probably their songs are not as catchy as SNSD or WG. Those have got NOTHING to do with talents. Leave the girls alone, and go blame the company.

i dont think its the bands

more like how the company promoted them.

if battle or kara were from yg, sm or jyp.

i'm pretty sure they whld get more attention

Guest donghaejin

I was also really frustated when I watched it on TV yesterday.Battle's talented.They labelled that they lack musical talents & musical creativity.I dunno much abt KARA so I cant say anything for them but it's not that they're not talented.ArirangTv was harsh in calling them "unsuccessful."

Guest silent.whistle

Hey, critics in the area of arts (music,literature, visual and creative arts, etc) are always biased.

Instead of taking it as offensive and feeling insulted, why not make it constructive criticism and develop from there.

Celebrities and artists are always caught in between the "rivalry of companies" - feel sorry for them.

It is pretty much the harsh truth.

I feel that they would have been more successful if there had been more promotional activities.

I think also the cause of their "unsuccessful" music career (so far) could be also because they were branded as the second generation of FinkL and Shinhwa. That is a lot of pressure/expectations to match up to.

Don't diss Girls' Generation/SNSD. They are successful.

They had their released singles hit #1 on various charts, I wish the same could be said for Battle and Kara.

Guest ADORE.you

Everyone knows how Arirang is like. I mean sure poke some insults at some groups but mind you, it's most DEFINATELY not based on musical talent. There are some other bands out there that don't even get mentioned at all. KARA and Battle have fan bases, they are in-active at the moment. Honestly, Arirang needs to put a foot in their mouths.

Sure the other bands are more successful, but that's in Korea's point of view, the rest of the globe has different opinions on each of them. All bands are talented in their own way, if not then i doubt we'd bother to remember their names in history.

Guest mcmelly

lols!!! this seems like a joke to me =.=

kara and battle do hve their talents.

they hvent been doing much promotions doesnt really mean they arent successful

they each hve a long way to go.

and who says they dun hve talents?!

both groups have great vocals and dancers

they've only just begun.

arirang shouldnt say such a thing; it's really harsh

and i noe dat kara is pretty popular in korea

just watch their live perf and u can hear alot of pple cheering for them

Archived